Are there any models that are known for having surgeries done or suspected for so?

B

beyourself

Master
Title.

Unlikely, I guess, because if something is recessed then most likely something else will be as well, JFL.

But who knows, maybe O'Pry is a fraud JFLLLLL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Toni Madfuh(?) idk his last name

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Jack, Mansnob and 2 others
not a model but Tom Cruise had a jaw surgery in his youth

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I'm pretty confident Barrett's face is full of fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jordan Barrett.

not a model but Tom Cruise had a jaw surgery in his youth
What kind of surgery do you think it was? I bet osteotomy as he has to be punched in da mandible @ work
He did not. This is a common cope. He just aged
Tom-Cruise-Before-and-After.jpg

could be fat removal / loss, legit

Most of them get skin and laser treatments and botox and fillers as they age. Many surgeons that I follow on IG feature models on their story at times. Sometimes even B List celebrities, mostly women, and IG chads with 300k plus flowers. For example, Olivia Culpo.

Their overall facial structure is mostly untouched, except for an occasional rhino, again mostly women. You can't get model features from surgery, even from your idol Eppley. It just doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, Deleted member 1680, Lorsss and 2 others
You can't get model features from surgery, even from your idol Eppley. It just doesn't happen.
TBH you can (IMO), but as I stated before, usually if you're recessed you're recessed. Changing a whole face is impossibru

Most of them get skin and laser treatments and botox and fillers as they age. Many surgeons that I follow on IG feature models on their story at times. Sometimes even B List celebrities, mostly women, and IG chads with 300k plus flowers. For example, Olivia Culpo.

Their overall facial structure is mostly untouched, except for an occasional rhino, again mostly women. You can't get model features from surgery, even from your idol Eppley. It just doesn't happen.

What about when someone's face is already very GL -- near model-tier -- except that they're only missing one or two features that are holding them back from achieving that level of attractiveness?

Obviously that's not me (unless I opt for more invasive procedures to move and reshape the fundamental bone structure of my face, such as osteotomies), but guys like @Saiyan and @Amnesia fall into that category IMO.

What about when someone's face is already very GL -- near model-tier -- except that they're only missing one or two features that are holding them back from achieving that level of attractiveness?

Obviously that's not me (unless I opt for more invasive procedures to move and reshape the fundamental bone structure of my face, such as osteotomies), but guys like @Saiyan and @Amnesia fall into that category IMO.
I would classify those two dudes as standard good looking guys, but not major model tier or IG chads with 300k+ followers.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 2846
I would classify those two dudes as standard good looking guys, but not major model tier or IG chads with 300k+ followers.

... And that's where the appeal of osteotomies lies for me -- if the difference between a standard good-looking guy and a model is a matter of mere millimeters' worth of bone movement, then shouldn't an osteotomy (or series of them) have the potential to make that kind of difference when it comes to improving someone's looks?

I know you said before that you don't think my attractiveness ceiling can be raised even with dramatic osteotomies, but if it's the underlying bone structure that determines a person's overall outward "look" and attractiveness, then isn't it entirely possible that by fundamentally altering my underlying bone structure, I can therefore raise the ceiling in terms of how attractive I can become?

... And that's where the appeal of osteotomies lies for me -- if the difference between a standard good-looking guy and a model is a matter of mere millimeters' worth of bone movement, then shouldn't an osteotomy (or series of them) have the potential to make that kind of difference when it comes to improving someone's looks?

I know you said before that you don't think my attractiveness ceiling can be raised even with dramatic osteotomies, but if it's the underlying bone structure that determines a person's overall outward "look" and attractiveness, then isn't it entirely possible that by fundamentally altering my underlying bone structure, I can therefore raise the ceiling in terms of how attractive I can become?
Measurements and general skull shape are key as well; i.e things that can’t be changed. You can become GL, sure, but only a very few people can be the Chad Instagram models who have hundreds of thousands of followers. It’s all a spectrum.

Measurements and general skull shape are key as well; i.e things that can’t be changed. You can become GL, sure, but only a very few people can be the Chad Instagram models who have hundreds of thousands of followers. It’s all a spectrum.

I get what you're saying, but that's just the thing -- isn't the whole point of osteotomies to change the very measurements/ratios/proportions of someone's face? And I believe that surgeons such as Eppley are even offering skull-remodeling procedures now, although the procedure is so new I don't think any before/after patient photos have been released yet.

I get what you're saying, but that's just the thing -- isn't the whole point of osteotomies to change the very measurements/ratios/proportions of someone's face? And I believe that surgeons such as Eppley are even offering skull-remodeling procedures now, although the procedure is so new I don't think any before/after patient photos have been released yet.
Yes but pheno type plays a very important role as well. You’re really not suppose to be able to fraud your looks either tbh. It’s not “natural” so there’s a spectrum of looks. Some people are just born very attractive and others aren’t. Pheno is very important obviously. There’s just some people who will never be attractive.

Yes but pheno type plays a very important role as well. You’re really not suppose to be able to fraud your looks either tbh. It’s not “natural” so there’s a spectrum of looks. Some people are just born very attractive and others aren’t. Pheno is very important obviously. There’s just some people who will never be attractive.

Is there an established range of phenotypes? Just curious, as it's something I'd be interested in reading up on if so.

This is sort of my line of thinking on it -- if it's major traits such as jawline (including angle height, width, sharpness of body, etc.), the midface region, and especially the eye area that determine someone's general appearance to others as a unique person, then by dramatically changing those elements, couldn't someone potentially change their phenotype?

I would actually go so far as to say that maxfac surgeons such as Raffaini have accomplished this. Another good example of a patient who has come close to changing their phenotype is GetLooksOrDieTryin over on Lookism, who went to Zarrinbal and had basically his entire face and skull overhauled.

Is there an established range of phenotypes? Just curious, as it's something I'd be interested in reading up on if so.

This is sort of my line of thinking on it -- if it's major traits such as jawline (including angle height, width, sharpness of body, etc.), the midface region, and especially the eye area that determine someone's general appearance to others as a unique person, then by dramatically changing those elements, couldn't someone potentially change their phenotype?

I would actually go so far as to say that maxfac surgeons such as Raffaini have accomplished this. Another good example of a patient who has come close to changing their phenotype is GetLooksOrDieTryin over on Lookism, who went to Zarrinbal and had basically his entire face and skull overhauled.
I don’t know a lot of surgeries and shit but I guess it’s possible. I’d love to see the after and befores though.

Oestomies are legit for people with severe recession, you dont have severe recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Oestomies are legit for people with severe recession, you dont have severe recession.

True, but I'm still pursuing a total overhaul of my looks to an extreme degree LOL.

True, but I'm still pursuing a total overhaul of my looks to an extreme degree LOL.
No certified surgeon would do a oestomy on you. What do even want to look like anyways?

No certified surgeon would do a oestomy on you. What do even want to look like anyways?

As good as I possibly can. If there's a surgery (whether it's implant placement, an osteotomy, or some other bone-reshaping procedure), I'm willing to consider it. Also, it's hard to explain, but I like the idea of proceeding into the future as a totally different-looking from who I was when I was younger. This is why I actually became excited when Taban "warned" me that the eye area overhaul I'm looking to have done would provoke an identity crisis in many patients and would result in me looking noticeably different and potentially unrecognizable to some people IRL. I know that he wasn't trying to use this as a selling point on me because I hadn't ever told him that I actually WAS trying to look like a different person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
As good as I possibly can. If there's a surgery (whether it's implant placement, an osteotomy, or some other bone-reshaping procedure), I'm willing to consider it. Also, it's hard to explain, but I like the idea of proceeding into the future as a totally different-looking from who I was when I was younger. This is why I actually became excited when Taban "warned" me that the eye area overhaul I'm looking to have done would provoke an identity crisis in many patients and would result in me looking noticeably different and potentially unrecognizable to some people IRL. I know that he wasn't trying to use this as a selling point on me because I hadn't ever told him that I actually WAS trying to look like a different person.
Yeah, I can see that. When is your eye surgery? mind if I PM?

@PrettyBoyMaxxing See the morph below (which is what I sent to Taban):

Screenshot 20190522 005011 Chrome

The photo the morph was based on was taken back in May when I still had a decent amount of midface swelling, but the morph includes an overhauled eye area, lower jaw angles (which is what I'll get when I go back to have the rest of my wraparound jaw implant placed), pinned-back ears, and slightly narrowed nostrils. People I know IRL who I've showed the morph photo to have all said that it looks essentially like a different person, so I'd be happy getting an overall outcome that's pretty close to what the morph achieves (although I would honestly love to look even more different than I do in the morph).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Yeah, I can see that. When is your eye surgery? mind if I PM?

Hopefully in December but might have to push it back to January or February, just depending on my school/work schedule and financial situation.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing See the morph below (which is what I sent to Taban):

View attachment 117026

The photo the morph was based on was taken back in May when I still had a decent amount of midface swelling, but the morph includes an overhauled eye area, lower jaw angles (which is what I'll get when I go back to have the rest of my wraparound jaw implant placed), pinned-back ears, and slightly narrowed nostrils. People I know IRL who I've showed the morph photo to have all said that it looks essentially like a different person, so I'd be happy getting an overall outcome that's pretty close to what the morph achieves (although I would honestly love to look even more different than I do in the morph).
Wow if you can actually get that look via surgery that would be insane. I have shit eye area as well (yours is better) and seeing that morph gives you a completely different and more attractive look. That’s insane.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Title.

Unlikely, I guess, because if something is recessed then most likely something else will be as well, JFL.

But who knows, maybe O'Pry is a fraud JFLLLLL :lul:
Ronaldo had orthognatic surgery. he cam be considered a model because he sponsors hundred brands

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
Wow if you can actually get that look via surgery that would be insane. I have shit eye area as well (yours is better) and seeing that morph gives you a completely different and more attractive look. That’s insane.

Yeah, and the sad part is that even though Taban said that most people would know I had something done (simply by virtue of the fact that I'm altering one of the most personally identifying areas of the face), I don't even care if people know. I'm looking forward to having literally a whole new look and leaving the "old" me behind. Even considering tatmaxxing as well to increase overall sex appeal and look less reserved and uptight.

There is instagram mdoels who look normies and they have many followers its not about face looks

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
when I go back to have the rest of my wraparound jaw implant placed
You must have researched this stuff? I'm wondering just how disabled wraparounds make you? It seems like one punch received in the jaw fucks up all the work and wrecks the implant i.e. you can't even start a fight or fight in a social situation