Are there any nostrums for acne treatment?

G

GN-z11

Iron
I don't qualify for Accutane and as soon as one pimple goes away, another comes to take its place. It's jarring because with time you would think the minimal activity I engage in and additional treatments I once thought helped with controlling the acne would be enough to alleviate the intensity of my acne to nothing. Still, though, it persists and I'm at a loss to explain what is causing it. I have had periods in my life in which no acne was on my face for a large length of time, and then suddenly it appears from nowhere again, relentless and unforgiving.

Any tips are appreciated. Thanks.

I don't qualify for Accutane and as soon as one pimple goes away, another comes to take its place. It's jarring because with time you would think the minimal activity I engage in and additional treatments I once thought helped with controlling the acne would be enough to alleviate the intensity of my acne to nothing. Still, though, it persists and I'm at a loss to explain what is causing it. I have had periods in my life in which no acne was on my face for a large length of time, and then suddenly it appears from nowhere again, relentless and unforgiving.

accutane is over powered for acne. Just get on it somehow

Azelaic acid which is found in Skinoren and Finacea gel works very well against acne unless it's a very severe case. It's mainly used for rosacea which means that it combats hyperpigmentation left from the acne too. It's also extremely gentle unlike benzoyl peroxide, retin-a, differin etc.

Go for something like this:

Cerave or Vanicream cleanser
Finacea or Skinoren (It doesn't matter which one you get they both work the same)
Hada Labo hyaluronic acid lotion
Aveeno or Cerave moisturizer
A good quality vitamin c serum
Maybe use something like Neutrogena deep clean scrub once of twice a week to get rid of dead skin cells and spot treat with benzoyl peroxide.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
[ISPOILER]cel[/ISPOILER]

@Nibba Tony here

Don't be rude to me ever again and this kind of thing won't happen mkay?

tretinoin + antibiotic + sunscreen
epiduo + sunscreen
theese two are good treatments to reduce acne without side effects. the sunscreen is necessary because the skin becomes more sensible with retinoids