Are there any women here?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Seriously thats what's really surreal about this place, there isn't a single girl here, imagine if a girl posted her pic in the rate me section, jfl, explosion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Titbot and Deleted member 685
What a retarded thread honestly, no one here even if they were a woman would admit to it you dumb fuck.

We do have fags like @MammothActuary though

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, adrianolm and 2 others
What a retarded thread honestly, no one here even if they were a woman would admit to it you dumb fuck.

We do have fags like @MammothActuary though
you'r funny tbh for a 16yo kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
For some reason I genuinely think that are no female members. How would a foid even find this site anyway? Most of don't even use the internet aside from YouTube, Twitter and instagram.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2810
Could be a foid larping as a male just to troll.

there are and i mog them, listen to me things

I couldn’t see them here, before lookism shutdown yes cause of undisputed font 7 roasts and RL drama, but there’s nothing here. Why on earth would a girl come here for “looksmaxing” instead of entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
statistically speaking its very likely there is at least 1 female here, either member or lurker that reads regularly. there are probably more, at least 5-10 imo. likely not very good looking girls who were searching on youtube/google how to look better and accidentally found the website

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 685