Are there no legit moneymaxxers here? Read this

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
It seems like there are a lot of poorcels here, not being able to afford surgeries or even supplements. Is this due to being veryyoungcels or ldar?

I started a business when I was 17 that has made $76k in 2.5 years (PM if you wanna know what). In addition I also, occasionally, did pretty high paid work during that period. Currently collegemaxxing in order to moneymax even further, as well as savemaxxing (funds, stocks and other assets)

Start moneymaxxing ffs, it's not cope. Only lowiqcels with 0 life experience due to being incel and autistic thinks it's cope. I'm not gonna get surgeries or anything like that (don't really need them, too hardcore) but my life is and will be a hell of a lot better due to being richcel.

YOU CAN BOTH MONEYMAX AND LOOKSMAX AT THE SAME TIME - WIN WIN BOYS! Looksmaxxing is fucking low effort, it's mostly just something I do on the side of moneymaxxing. Keep looksmaxxing but start fucking moneymaxxing or end up as failed- and brokecels. DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING ASPIRATIONS?

Suits video feat 0617

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Mewton, Steve bachall and 19 others
I am moneymaxxing, savemaxxing and careermaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: Demir
I am moneymaxxing, savemaxxing and careermaxxing.

Awesome. Doing any stocks currently?

I'm balls deep in the stock market. Also did some crypto gains during 2k18

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
more than half of my money is in stock, unit trust, fixed deposite guess im monemaxxing
its ineffective to moneymax in 3rd world, might move to 1st world for careermax after few years

I keep thinking about moneymaxxing but my loneliness keeps me demotivated

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Extra Chromosome and Coping
I need money so bad rn I’ll literally ascend if there’s enough money, need to focus on money maxxing soon

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I need money so bad rn I’ll literally ascend if there’s enough money, need to focus on money maxxing soon
Age?

You should educationmax if possible. If you need quick cash from online work, I only know ways within the market i conducted my company. There are countless ways to earn money fast online, you just have to know the given market.

But really, you'll perform well in any area you're interested in, that's the most legit way to moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, kobecel and Coping
ngl the most legit advice I heard on this site.
Will moneymaxx as required.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel and Coping
Yes, I'm invested in Chainlink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and AspiringChad
I will do my Master's in quantative finance after I'm done with my STEM Bachelor's (much better money to be made there). In the meantime, is Fiverr a decent platform to do gigs on?

I will do my Master's in quantative finance after I'm done with my STEM Bachelor's (much better money to be made there). In the meantime, is Fiverr a decent platform to do gigs on?

Awesome. I'll be getting my Master's in business and finance. I've used Fiverr quite a lot as a customer but never as a seller. I'm sure that you can make a decent amount on there, depending on the gig it can also be low effort. You'll probably have to find something unique or do something a lot better than the others to see significant gains though.

Any one here made money doing online art commissions? I got some talent from being a loner/drawing on literally everything as a kid. Teachers probably hated it but if I could go back in time I would of done it more. Fuck them hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Any one here made money doing online art commissions? I got some talent from being a loner/drawing on literally everything as a kid. Teachers probably hated it but if I could go back in time I would of done it more. Fuck them hoes.
Get on fiverr or some shit. Or make some post on a freelancing website.

Awesome. Doing any stocks currently?

I'm balls deep in the stock market. Also did some crypto gains during 2k18
cryptocurrency is cope

• +1
Also instagrammaxx and get a website.
Could you elaborate on that a bit? I get that it could help, but right away? I don't even have a name for myself yet. Do you have advice on software? I dont feel like spending money right now because I already spent a lot on
-gymmaxxing(weights,food,sups)
-game engine(yes im learning to make my imagination an autistic (virtual) reality)
-guitarmaxxing( I have no idea what im doing)
-dental maxing(shits fucked)
-youtubemaxing(buyin new games just to play and only get two views)
-COPING AND TRYING NOT ER MY PARENTS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT MY LACK OF HEIGHT SINCE !4
14 HOLY FUCK, I JUST HAD TO LOOK AT THE HEIGHT CHART

Audie Murphy I see as your profile pic. Patron saint of manlet badasses
Ya he's a real hard fuck straight skull crushing pipe hitter. Now get a REAL avi before I dub you special K. That's an order.

was part of a failed startup in college, then alcohol and depressionmaxxed for a year, now got a good job, just made a demat account to invest in stocks, preparing for masters entrance exams (GMAT and CAT (for best indian unis))on the side

• +1
@shitskincurry

teach me master, am poor too

Moneymaxxing is more legit than looksmaxxing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I agree, moneymaxxing is important as FUCK. I moneymaxxed already and now can fully dedicate time to looksmaxxing at best worlds surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Arkantos, Alexanderr and 1 other person
im a moneymaxxer

10/10 activity anyone with high iq can do.

poorcels are volcels

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, OCDMaxxing and Alexanderr
I need moneymaxxing tips boyos

me too :( im working a 9/5 job but it kills me inside. need other ways around this shit
buy/resell: insta accounts, supreme items, youtube accounts, etc
this has worked for me for a quick buck. doesn't always work for everyone, but you need to spend money to earn money.

Could you elaborate on that a bit? I get that it could help, but right away? I don't even have a name for myself yet. Do you have advice on software? I dont feel like spending money right now because I already spent a lot on
-gymmaxxing(weights,food,sups)
-game engine(yes im learning to make my imagination an autistic (virtual) reality)
-guitarmaxxing( I have no idea what im doing)
-dental maxing(shits fucked)
-youtubemaxing(buyin new games just to play and only get two views)
-COPING AND TRYING NOT ER MY PARENTS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT MY LACK OF HEIGHT SINCE !4
14 HOLY FUCK, I JUST HAD TO LOOK AT THE HEIGHT CHART

Ya he's a real hard fuck straight skull crushing pipe hitter. Now get a REAL avi before I dub you special K. That's an order.

Don't spread yourself too thin, you only have so much mental energy and focus to go around. Pareto principle. 80% of your results come from 20% of your effort. Guitar is cope, game design is cope, YouTube channels are cope. Very few ever find success with those.. mega saturated. Yes, even VR development is saturated and the market won't grow much for years. Eliminate those ASAP.

Sam Ovens is the only person worth listening to for business advice.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
0-3 and (0-4 if your short and autistic) have no need for this stuff
8-10 have no need for this stuff

But for most in the middle it’s pretty useful

Don't spread yourself too thin, you only have so much mental energy and focus to go around. Pareto principle. 80% of your results come from 20% of your effort. Guitar is cope, game design is cope, YouTube channels are cope. Very few ever find success with those.. mega saturated. Yes, even VR development is saturated and the market won't grow much for years. Eliminate those ASAP.

Sam Ovens is the only person worth listening to for business advice.

You are an idiotic faggot, aren't you? That guy is purely insane, he often has mental breakdowns and his top guys that pay 5K per month for his coaching get to visit his house and shit. He will tour them around and show them his fridge and how he makes his bed, people say that he is having a full-on mental breakdown while doing that shit.

If you think he is trustworthy then you clearly have no idea.
buy/resell: insta accounts, supreme items, youtube accounts, etc
this has worked for me for a quick buck. doesn't always work for everyone, but you need to spend money to earn money.
Instagram is shitty and saturated by F/UF and other automation bs, its a bigger hassle getting the Jarvee settings and proxies right than the actual part of growing the account. Supreme items need a cop-bot, it's hard to get your hands on one unless you know how to code, most of the ones out there are pure bullshit with bloated shitty code.

how should i moneymaxx at 16?

I work at the supermarket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I am Bitmexxing anyways, because you said it bro, I trust you
I lost $1,680,000 in 1 trade. Trust me and accept that you won't beat the psychos at hedge funds and institutions.

It's a negative sum game but let's just pretend it's completely zero sum like poker is. US Dollar is the only force that can move the value of anything that trades. Currencies, equities, commodities, they're all paired against the US Dollar. You enter positions in stocks on the stock market based on your speculation. Money is what moves the markets. It's 1 big game. Your position will eventually be liquidated or you will get stopped out of positions because the people with the money (the institutions), will purposely drive the market for any trading pair up or down so that you will lose your money and they will take it. This is how it all works, in the most simple way I can put it. The way to be good at trading is to "always be on the other side of losing trades". Except, you, participating in the market, means that you will always be on the side of the losing trade, because you don't have hundreds of billions of dollars to move markets and liquidate retail traders who trade leveraged products. This is the real blackpill. I don't want to say more about what I do or who I am because I don't want to dox myself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Schnauser and Demir
I lost $1,680,000 in 1 trade. Trust me and accept that you won't beat the psychos at hedge funds and institutions.

It's a negative sum game but let's just pretend it's completely zero sum like poker is. US Dollar is the only force that can move the value of anything that trades. Currencies, equities, commodities, they're all paired against the US Dollar. You enter positions in stocks on the stock market based on your speculation. Money is what moves the markets. It's 1 big game. Your position will eventually be liquidated or you will get stopped out of positions because the people with the money (the institutions), will purposely drive the market for any trading pair up or down so that you will lose your money and they will take it. This is how it all works, in the most simple way I can put it. The way to be good at trading is to "always be on the other side of losing trades". Except, you, participating in the market, means that you will always be on the side of the losing trade, because you don't have hundreds of billions of dollars to move markets and liquidate retail traders who trade leveraged products. This is the real blackpill. I don't want to say more about what I do or who I am because I don't want to dox myself.

If all frens and incels team up and invest their money on the samethin, wouldn't we be a market might also ?

How the fuck do you lose that much in one trade? Let me guess, it was using something highly leveraged like forex, futures or options. Didn't you have a stop loss or a better exit strategy?

• +1
Reactions: x30001