Are there other truecels who had a good experience in high school?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
High school was surprisingly hella good for a truecel like me. Especially a curry truecel who went to a mostly white school. I was socially accepted. I bullied some kids here and there who deserved it for being rude to me for no reason. Got girls to make fun of them as well, they became the joke of the school. I even got invited to birthday parties, not just guys' parties but also girls' birthday parties, even after we stopped talking. High school had to be the best time of my life. Feelsgoodman.jpg but also feelsbadman.jpg because that was my peak.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and androidcel
High school was surprisingly hella good for a truecel like me. Especially a curry truecel who went to a mostly white school. I was socially accepted. I bullied some kids here and there who deserved it for being rude to me for no reason. Got girls to make fun of them as well, they became the joke of the school. I even got invited to birthday parties, not just guys' parties but also girls' birthday parties, even after we stopped talking. High school had to be the best time of my life. Feelsgoodman.jpg but also feelsbadman.jpg because that was my peak.
Yeah, I have seen some pretty ugly Indians do well in my high school because they had ties with a lot of the preppy white kids or jocks. Some even had white girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah, I have seen some pretty ugly Indians do well in my high school because they had ties with a lot of the preppy white kids or jocks. Some even had white girlfriends.
Fuaaark. I was poor, but the students were richer on average though.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I am so lonely in high school but around so many people, gym is my place to be

My HS experience just like all my other experiences was utter shit:D