Are there some specific genes which determinate middle third lenght or It's mostly mouthbreathing and forward head posture?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Also I always wonder why we consider middle third shortening as impossible? Opinion that midfacial shortening is impossible is widespead along everyone surgeons etc.? Or its just an opinion of rotting here autists who have pathetic life and don't want to find solution and only react jfl.

its probably 50 50

Probably nobody knows, but there is most likely a genetic component to it, besides the enviromental component. I think it is possible to shorten the face with a lefort.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
There are no genes it's mostly breastfeeding, if you got breastfed for like 2 years then you mew naturally and breath through the nose tbh and result of that is good forward forward growth

Don't they fix gummy smile with a LefortI cutting some cm of the maxilla?
Yes, but it has hardly any aesthetic effect for 90% people on the world, most people here have a problem with having an extended midface and nose.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Probably nobody knows, but there is most likely a genetic component to it, besides the enviromental component. I think it is possible to shorten the face with a lefort.
I don't know but maybe we will be able to shorten nose on the future

it's all mouthbreathing, all of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back