Are too low set brows a good or bad thing?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I know low set eyenrows are ideal but mine visually touch the eyes. Had family members say to me that I looked aggresively or mad at them when I was just giving a normal look.

Screenshot 20190830 001914 Gallery

Like this.

So do I cross the line when an eye area starts becoming aspie? Just had the family member tell me this right now and kinda freaked out now.

Had friends joke to me that my eyes are nowhere to be seen in many group pics. As soon as there is some hard lightning they are very shadowed while evryone else eyes still look lively

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and Mateusz74
the more low set, the better sir

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Mansnob, Alexanderr and 2 others
I know low set eyenrows are ideal but mine visually touch the eyes. Had family members say to me that I looked aggresively or mad at them when I was just giving a normal look.

View attachment 111614

Like this.

So do I cross the line when an eye area starts becoming aspie? Just had the family member tell me this right now and kinda freaked out now
Under lookist standards, they look good
Outside this forums, you could look intimidating
I bet people look at you and shit and piss themselves

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2205
Its alfa. I have then nearly touching too

View attachment 111614

Like this.

So do I cross the line when an eye area starts becoming aspie? Just had the family member tell me this right now and kinda freaked out now.

Had friends joke to me that my eyes are nowhere to be seen in many group pics. As soon as there is some hard lightning they are very shadowed while evryone else eyes still look lively
low-set browride bone (also claled supraorbital bone) is the best feature a man can have. in fact it is a male sexual dymorphism

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Mateusz74
Yeah low set, Dense and horizontally long looks very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yes the lower set the better, it just provides a more compact look to your face and looks more aesthetically pleasing atleast in my opinion

Is that you in the pic?

They're coping with their prey eyes subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Your flaws are the potato face shape and narrow feminine temples, eyebrows are ok

Maybe. If u get Botox on the ends to add positive angularity it would prob be less "threatening"

Saying the lower the better because it's a dimorphic feature is stupid. A long philtrum is dimorphic but you hardly want that. That's true even in the case of features where you want to be more dimorphic than average, like with your jaw or chin. A jaw can be too wide, a chin can be too tall, eyebrows can be too low set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Achathin, Mateusz74 and 3 others
Bro same with me.It's borring cause when i have dates or look to people,they think in stare them or i look very agressively,it makes girls uncomfortable.
Yeah i know it's an alpha trait but...

Mine are as low as that, or even more, it's aesthetic af tbh, I need to make them thicker more like yours though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's good but no low set eyebrows for your eyeshape. I Have low upper eyelid but my eyes are still subhuman

Saying the lower the better because it's a dimorphic feature is stupid. A long philtrum is dimorphic but you hardly want that. That's true even in the case of features where you want to be more dimorphic than average, like with your jaw or chin. A jaw can be too wide, a chin can be too tall, eyebrows can be too low set.
Take the harmonypill :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Titbot
People always say I look mad because of my positively tilted eyebrow

farrrrkkk your eyebrows are insane

You obviously know that it's a great thing stop seeking validation you cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I agree somewhat but the thing is very low set eyebrows are rare to find so it’s almost never gonna be the case for most people where it looks bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I agree somewhat but the thing is very low set eyebrows are rare to find so it’s almost never gonna be the case for most people where it looks bad.

Why is rare? i need to be happy with it? i have hunter eyes (one eye looks more like of Sean O'Pry).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Why is rare? i need to be happy with it? i have hunter eyes (one eye looks more like of Sean O'Pry).
I meant very low set like maybe Brian Shimansky but I personally think it looks good on him. It’s about how it goes with ur other features.

You obviously know that it's a great thing stop seeking validation you cunt.
I know its good but there are cazes like shimansky in which it reach uncanny valley tier.

by the way the guy in your profile pic is insanely gl

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88

of course, i was meming, but his are at the bottom of beeing fine, so it's not bad.

@oldcell this guy must be maybe 30 years old he still posting cropped forced features to a bunch of 16 year old indians on the internet

zyros mate you look repulsive to socially adjusted women, if disney prince is the ideal, you are like the evil sidekick who just frowns and squints at everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
farrrrkkk your eyebrows are insane
he brow ridge mogs me hard sir, but i eye brows mog him hard sir
it depends of your harmony, but definitively it's better than nothing imo

Bro same with me.It's borring cause when i have dates or look to people,they think in stare them or i look very agressively,it makes girls uncomfortable.
Yeah i know it's an alpha trait but...
ITs Sulejman the magnificent at your avi? Great

@oldcell this guy must be maybe 30 years old he still posting cropped forced features to a bunch of 16 year old indians on the internet

zyros mate you look repulsive to socially adjusted women, if disney prince is the ideal, you are like the evil sidekick who just frowns and squints at everyone
wait is this forum full of teens?

I know i am not good looking, but from irl experience at clubs im definitely not repulsive tier either

Its Bdd and caused by a late puberty. Zyros has some legit points at looksmaxing, but he is coping to extremes at others

For example he cope about facial hair being bad because it dont suit his pheno - extreme cope, men after certain age who are clean shaved looks creepy, and like ill

Also he is obsessed with low bf and non bloated face but its another meme - yeah low bf increase aesthetics, but normies will perceive you as weirdo, ill, drug abuser

Being too lean is never good for normies, and females - period

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Its Bdd and caused by a late puberty. Zyros has some legit points at looksmaxing, but he is coping to extremes at others

For example he cope about facial hair being bad because it dont suit his pheno - extreme cope, men after certain age who are clean shaved looks creepy, and like ill

Also he is obsessed with low bf and non bloated face but its another meme - yeah low bf increase aesthetics, but normies will perceive you as weirdo, ill, drug abuser

Being too lean is never good for normies, and females - period
leanness is legit for men. I lnew guys that were so lean that looked ill as you say, plus eyelid exposure and generally mediocre features but their leanness got them girls.

pulling drunk girls in the club

why you think clubs are popular with young inexperianced guys and ugly old men

becasue getting sex is literally easier than booking a hooker, ive never not failed to have sex going clubbing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
pulling drunk girls in the club

why you think clubs are popular with young inexperianced guys and ugly old men

becasue getting sex is literally easier than booking a hooker, ive never not failed to have sex going clubbing
no I avoid drunk girls for that exact reason.

no I avoid drunk girls for that exact reason.

every person in the club is drunk wtf

just stop, plastering your face here its obvious you are invisible IRL

you have a female brain, just like whores on insta sticking their asses out with some low effort deflection caption

this is the only forum on the internet which praise your phenotype, so you soak up every last drop. your try hard face must look absolutely comical on your gingerbreadman height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Low set eyebrows are best, but it usually doesn't make or break your look. It's one of the more irreelvant things for that reason. Chico has high set.

Tbh it depends on the face. Chico would look worse with Shimansky tier brows. But I don't think they can ever be so low that it looks bad.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

cope he mogs u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Tbh it depends on the face. Chico would look worse with Shimansky tier brows. But I don't think they can ever be so low that it looks bad.
Exactly that’s what I meant to say as well. It all depends on ur face. Low set eyebrows will look better on a masc face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
every person in the club is drunk wtf

just stop, plastering your face here its obvious you are invisible IRL

you have a female brain, just like whores on insta sticking their asses out with some low effort deflection caption

this is the only forum on the internet which praise your phenotype, so you soak up every last drop. your try hard face must look absolutely comical on your gingerbreadman height and frame
damn bro who hurt you

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Had family members say to me that I looked aggresively or mad at them when I was just giving a normal look.

but thats exactly why they're a good thing. You dont want to look unthreatening as man, right my friend?