Are u all High Inhib to get surgeries?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Be real

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i wear crop tops in public while weaing gym pants tht reaveal my penor so id get a surgery in a heartbeat if it would ascend me at all

Whats High Inhib

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
yes 😞

even though i need lots of surgeries to be sufficiently attractive for my oneitis

I am tbh.

I wonder what to say If anyone asks why I got a rhino (if i really did)?

I am tbh.

broke your nose and had to have surgey

broke your nose and had to have surgey
Is it possible that i can go to the surgeon once every week and slowly get my surgery done in portions of time?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
my ortho and jaw surgeon are making treatment plan rn

My only fear is never waking up after the surgery.

Is it possible that i can go to the surgeon once every week and slowly get my surgery done in portions of time?
depending on what your nose looks like now and what you want it to look like it may take multiple surgeries like if you want your nose to go from this
to this

depending on what your nose looks like now and what you want it to look like it may take multiple surgeries like if you want your nose to go from this
View attachment 228148to this View attachment 228154
Yeah. But the main reason i asked you this is that nobody really notices my rhino all of a sudden. If i get my rhino over an extended period of time, nobody will really notice. That's my point.

Yeah. But the main reason i asked you this is that nobody really notices my rhino all of a sudden. If i get my rhino over an extended period of time, nobody will really notice. That's my point.
dont think you can do that just tell them it was a deviatted septum and you had it fixed cause you couldnt breathe throught your nose

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Nope. I just lack the money. There are some procedures that I'm skeptical of but like safety isn't a concern, the result is

My only fear is never waking up after the surgery.
There’s nothing to fear. It’s not gonna result in your death that would make no sense.

Even if by some extraordinarily rare event that it did, you wouldn’t even know it. So you wouldn’t have to face any of the repercussions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I am tbh.

idgaf who knows im getting a rhino, my nose gonna look better than theirs they can be jealous all they want

Nope. The surgeries which I plan on getting aren’t risky anyway.

• JFL
idgaf who knows im getting a rhino, my nose gonna look better than theirs they can be jealous all they want
The worst nightmare for every looksmaxxer is being a victim of an acid attack, what do u think?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Griffith and Deleted member 1100
The worst nightmare for every looksmaxxer is being a victim of an acid attack, what do u think?
I thought that just applied to everyone as a whole who lived in the UK, not just the looksmaxxers there :feelskek:

Hell no I just need money

Honestly no surgery is really scary, except those that need to cut your bones. Those can cause permanent nerve damage/pain etc.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, PenileFacialSurgery, DidntRead and 1 other person
I am one of the lowest inhib here and i will have surgery

I was in 2016 after seeing many failed surgeries when I got Blackpilled like

B7101965 3EED 43C7 918E 93B3343CA31B
AB04ADBB 0AA1 4BA5 893B DF974E41C9BE

That I shilled everyone to do Facepulling so I could see the results :lul: :lul: :lul:

But by 2017 I was sure I wanted to get surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and MogTheMogger
ur proud with ur first surgery arent u lol

would rather be dead then suffer an acid attack

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, john2, DidntRead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, KEy21 and 1 other person
I just want a lower eyelid retraction, the rest can all be solved with fat transfer, so no

I hate surgeries though

I had 3 body surgeries and I am looking to go to Dr Taban in the next 2 years. I hope to be fully ascended lookswise and financially at or before 30... i only got 3 years left.

Now that OP got a sliding genioplasty he feels “this is is not a looksmaxing forum” and that he can put down anyone who’s never gotten osteotomies lmaoooo

Congrats @SirGey you get a star sticker on your notebook 🌠what a very special boy you are:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Cody
Now that OP got a sliding genioplasty he feels “this is is not a looksmaxing forum” and that he can put down anyone who’s never gotten osteotomies lmaoooo

Congrats @SirGey you get a star sticker on your notebook 🌠what a very special boy you are:geek:

keep crying for looksmaxers bluesel

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass

This honestly is my worst nightmare, like i actually wake up sweating if i dream about this.
Looks > Life

• +1
Reactions: john2
keep crying for looksmaxers bluesel
Your sliding genio will likely have been a waste and in all likelihood you’ll just end up getting Lower jaw advancement. I understand your frustration

• JFL
more like too poor to get a one