[Motivation] Are vitamin c legit for skin?

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I have been using this for 2 days (that’s my brother packs)
And I wonder if it will kill facial bloat little bit
And will it improve skin or I should get stronger vitamins? Thanks
0F477E52-0BA2-4C0A-9411-AEE4BE610E02.jpeg

066EB859-A3B1-44F8-8FFF-A0E5A765BA6F.jpeg

Cali Yuga

Apprentice
I wouldnt worry too much about taking supplementary ascorbic acid tbh.

TOPICAL vitamin c is bretty gud ive heard, mostly heard good shit about it helping with hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. You can make your own vitamin c serum for inSANELY way cheaper than they sell it to you with super simple ingredients, just look it up anywhere and youll find it. Its so cheap you can try it out and see for yourself with very little investment.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Watch my skin video boyo I cover vit c there.

I wouldnt worry too much about taking supplementary ascorbic acid tbh.

TOPICAL vitamin c is bretty gud ive heard, mostly heard good shit about it helping with hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. You can make your own vitamin c serum for inSANELY way cheaper than they sell it to you with super simple ingredients, just look it up anywhere and youll find it. Its so cheap you can try it out and see for yourself with very little investment.
If you know anything about chemistry, you'll know ascorbic acid is EXTREMELY unstable and needs to be mixed by you to even be effective in the first place. Premade serum is expensive AND DOESN'T EVEN WORK. just get the powder.

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Watch my skin video boyo I cover vit c there.

If you know anything about chemistry, you'll know ascorbic acid is EXTREMELY unstable and needs to be mixed by you to even be effective in the first place. Premade serum is expensive AND DOESN'T EVEN WORK. just get the powder.
This is actually powdered will it make different in my facial bloat and skin quality?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BornAgainChad Looksmaxing 15
Curious0 Looksmaxing 31
tincelw Looksmaxing 6