Are vitamin c legit for skin?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I have been using this for 2 days (that’s my brother packs)
And I wonder if it will kill facial bloat little bit
And will it improve skin or I should get stronger vitamins? Thanks
0F477E52 0BA2 4C0A 9411 AEE4BE610E02

066EB859 A3B1 44F8 8FFF A0E5A765BA6F

I wouldnt worry too much about taking supplementary ascorbic acid tbh.

TOPICAL vitamin c is bretty gud ive heard, mostly heard good shit about it helping with hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. You can make your own vitamin c serum for inSANELY way cheaper than they sell it to you with super simple ingredients, just look it up anywhere and youll find it. Its so cheap you can try it out and see for yourself with very little investment.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Watch my skin video boyo I cover vit c there.

I wouldnt worry too much about taking supplementary ascorbic acid tbh.

TOPICAL vitamin c is bretty gud ive heard, mostly heard good shit about it helping with hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. You can make your own vitamin c serum for inSANELY way cheaper than they sell it to you with super simple ingredients, just look it up anywhere and youll find it. Its so cheap you can try it out and see for yourself with very little investment.
If you know anything about chemistry, you'll know ascorbic acid is EXTREMELY unstable and needs to be mixed by you to even be effective in the first place. Premade serum is expensive AND DOESN'T EVEN WORK. just get the powder.

Watch my skin video boyo I cover vit c there.

If you know anything about chemistry, you'll know ascorbic acid is EXTREMELY unstable and needs to be mixed by you to even be effective in the first place. Premade serum is expensive AND DOESN'T EVEN WORK. just get the powder.
This is actually powdered will it make different in my facial bloat and skin quality?

This is actually powdered will it make different in my facial bloat and skin quality?
It won't do a thing for bloat you need to lose weight,mew (cheek atrophy) and drink a lot of water.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
It won't do a thing for bloat you need to lose weight,mew (cheek atrophy) and drink a lot of water.
Heyy brother can we talk?? I need help on skin improvement. Looking forward for your replyy