[Discussion] Are whitening toothpastes cope?

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
I've always had this question even though I often get my teeth whitened professionally.
Think about the best whitening toothpaste in the market; does it show considerable results over time or is it massive cope?

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

Amateur
I've always had this question even though I often get my teeth whitened professionally.
Think about the best whitening toothpaste in the market; does it show considerable results over time or is it massive cope?
idk if they would work why would niggas bleach

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
idk if they would work why would niggas bleach
Yeah i mean you shouldnt expect the same results from a professional bleaching and some 20 buck toothpaste, but you get my point. Do they at least show any visible changes?

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
They're more harmful than good.

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

Amateur
Yeah i mean you shouldnt expect the same results from a professional bleaching and some 20 buck toothpaste, but you get my point. Do they at least show any visible changes?
I don't know to be honest. never used them

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
wow @SikKunt is really smart
do oil pulling for whiter teath and stronger gums.

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
Yeah I imagined so, but aren't whitening strimps harmful asf?
yh bro don't use them, they have tons of chemicals, do oil pulling, it is a an age old tradition. and floss as well.

C

CopingCel

Trainee
If you get a professional bleaching they apply some kind of a gel onto your gums to protect them.

So either these toothpastes fuck up your gum or they are not working.
they will charge a lot, and it still might be bad 4 u
How can H2O2 from a professional whitening be abrasive?

L

littlesecret

Apprentice
Stop listening to retards.

Whitening toothpastes don't do shit, oil pulling is the most retarded shit I have ever heard.

Whitening mouthwashes are the only thing clinically proven to work besides whitening strips, and even then, only a few shaded at best.

The 100% most effective and safest thing is to go to a dentist, have them make custom trays, and ask for 10% carbamide peroxide.

middayshowers

middayshowers

never even began

oil pulling = pseudoscience

>There is no high-quality research on oil pulling,[1][4] no understanding of a possible mechanism explaining how it would work,[9] and no evidence that it provides any benefit.[1][3][4] The American Dental Association agrees that there are no reliable scientific studies supporting the practice of oil pulling for any benefit to oral hygiene or overall wellbeing.[10] The Canadian Dental Association assessed the practice of oil pulling in 2014 stating: "We sense oil pulling won't do any harm, we're not convinced there are any particular benefits to it."[11]

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger

oil pulling = pseudoscience

>There is no high-quality research on oil pulling,[1][4] no understanding of a possible mechanism explaining how it would work,[9] and no evidence that it provides any benefit.[1][3][4] The American Dental Association agrees that there are no reliable scientific studies supporting the practice of oil pulling for any benefit to oral hygiene or overall wellbeing.[10] The Canadian Dental Association assessed the practice of oil pulling in 2014 stating: "We sense oil pulling won't do any harm, we're not convinced there are any particular benefits to it."[11]
Yeah I know oil pulling is pure bs

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Looksmaxing 11
oldcell Looksmaxing 8
ZUZZCEL Looksmaxing 46