Are whitening toothpastes cope?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
I've always had this question even though I often get my teeth whitened professionally.
Think about the best whitening toothpaste in the market; does it show considerable results over time or is it massive cope?

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I've always had this question even though I often get my teeth whitened professionally.
Think about the best whitening toothpaste in the market; does it show considerable results over time or is it massive cope?
idk if they would work why would niggas bleach

idk if they would work why would niggas bleach
Yeah i mean you shouldnt expect the same results from a professional bleaching and some 20 buck toothpaste, but you get my point. Do they at least show any visible changes?

• +1
They're more harmful than good.

• +1
Reactions: Depressed Twink
Yeah i mean you shouldnt expect the same results from a professional bleaching and some 20 buck toothpaste, but you get my point. Do they at least show any visible changes?
I don't know to be honest. never used them

wow @SikKunt is really smart
do oil pulling for whiter teath and stronger gums.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
They literally do nothing. Just use white strips.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Chadelite
Yeah I imagined so, but aren't whitening strimps harmful asf?
yh bro don't use them, they have tons of chemicals, do oil pulling, it is a an age old tradition. and floss as well.

yh bro don't use them, they have tons of chemicals, do oil pulling, it is a an age old tradition. and floss as well.
Okay but don't worry though I get my teeth whitened by a pro odontologist

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Chadelite
If you get a professional bleaching they apply some kind of a gel onto your gums to protect them.

So either these toothpastes fuck up your gum or they are not working.
they will charge a lot, and it still might be bad 4 u

How can H2O2 from a professional whitening be abrasive?

Stop listening to retards.

Whitening toothpastes don't do shit, oil pulling is the most retarded shit I have ever heard.

Whitening mouthwashes are the only thing clinically proven to work besides whitening strips, and even then, only a few shaded at best.

The 100% most effective and safest thing is to go to a dentist, have them make custom trays, and ask for 10% carbamide peroxide.

• +1
Reactions: Lightbulb

oil pulling = pseudoscience

>There is no high-quality research on oil pulling,[1][4] no understanding of a possible mechanism explaining how it would work,[9] and no evidence that it provides any benefit.[1][3][4] The American Dental Association agrees that there are no reliable scientific studies supporting the practice of oil pulling for any benefit to oral hygiene or overall wellbeing.[10] The Canadian Dental Association assessed the practice of oil pulling in 2014 stating: "We sense oil pulling won't do any harm, we're not convinced there are any particular benefits to it."[11]

oil pulling = pseudoscience

>There is no high-quality research on oil pulling,[1][4] no understanding of a possible mechanism explaining how it would work,[9] and no evidence that it provides any benefit.[1][3][4] The American Dental Association agrees that there are no reliable scientific studies supporting the practice of oil pulling for any benefit to oral hygiene or overall wellbeing.[10] The Canadian Dental Association assessed the practice of oil pulling in 2014 stating: "We sense oil pulling won't do any harm, we're not convinced there are any particular benefits to it."[11]
Yeah I know oil pulling is pure bs

• +1
Yes, get veneers. They will always stay white

Not smoking and drinking keeps em white