Are women indeed attracted to high IQ men?

LaFayette

LaFayette

Bronze
I am not implying I have a high IQ, I was just wondering about your experiences (those of you that possibly have a high IQ, or have actual documents to prove it).

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Kekee
I am not implying I have a high IQ, I was just wondering about your experiences (those of you that possibly have a high IQ, or have actual documents to prove it).
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot 1

No.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, joeveniro, HighIQcel and 15 others
"definitely bro, I told her about my work in Quantum mechanics and she totally fell in love with me"
Screenshot 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, audimax, Krezo and 20 others
I dont have documents but I think low iq is better. Being high iq means when you talk not everyone is gonna be able to relate to you.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, joeveniro, HighIQcel and 4 others
Their attracted to chads

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gaia262
IQ is an indicator of genetic fitness so yes
Infact, physical attractiveness in males is the most highly correlated to IQ out of all the factors (Parental education, social status, income, etc)

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
I dont have documents but I think low iq is better. Being high iq means when you talk not everyone is gonna be able to relate to you.
I asked this question while taking in mind the premise that womens' hypergamous tendencies would have "supposedly" push them to choose a partner smarter than themselves.

Yes high iq chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes bro. Sapiosexuals.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, LaFayette and Deleted member 9072
I asked this question while taking in mind the premise that womens' hypergamous tendencies would have "supposedly" push them to choose a partner smarter than themselves.
Lmao a lot of ugly guys are smart

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
They like street IQ and NT...not high iq philosopher / mathematical bro

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, HighIQcel, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Yes, but it's one of many factors. So an overall attractive guy (who is statistically more attractive) could be dumber than an uglier guy; The woman would choose the hotter guy because there is a greater average of positive factors.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Raax and LaFayette
Low iq = having almost everyone relate you, which means you become more confident and shit. High iq is opposite. So it really isn't about iq. It's that being low iq makes you naturally confident and other positive stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Raax and LaFayette
Provided he’s attractive then yeah.
Even then they place more importance on social intelligence / being street smart than being book smart

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Eduardo DOV and Raax
Low iq = having almost everyone relate you, which means you become more confident and shit. High iq is opposite. So it really isn't about iq. It's that being low iq makes you naturally confident and other positive stuff.
Nope, high IQ + high NT = mog

Nope, high IQ + high NT = mog
Low iq = having people relate to you. mogged. Would be better if you act low iq but high iq irl though.

Idk, but if someone has a significantly lower IQ than average, there will still be issues with socially relating to others. JFL some recent research has shown that women perceive intelligence through facial characteristics rather than social cues xD

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Raax
Idk, but if someone has a significantly lower IQ than average, there will still be issues with socially relating to others. JFL some recent research has shown that women perceive intelligence through facial characteristics rather than social cues xD
Then lower average-iq is ideal then.

• +1
Reactions: Raax
People will resent you for being more intelligent than them. Not a good idea to reveal it unless it is someone you don't care about having a relationship with. As soon as you IQ mog them they will feel like a retard and not want to interact with you anymore.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Vvvvxxxx, Raax and 2 others
People will resent you for being more intelligent than them. Not a good idea to reveal it unless it is someone you don't care about having a relationship with. As soon as you IQ mog them they will feel like a retard and not want to interact with you anymore.
I wish that was the case, but i feel it isn't. I did not reveal it before but my IQ is documented (althrough it might be inflated because I did get into a sperg streak of doing online tests before I got tested)

• +1
I wish that was the case, but i feel it isn't. I did not reveal it before but my IQ is documented (althrough it might be inflated because I did get into a sperg streak of doing online tests before I got tested)
I don't mean reveal the score, but if you talk about something they can't understand or aren't interested in because they are of average intelligence they won't want to interact with you as much. Especially if they try to argue with you and you blow them the fuck out because they have no clue what they are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, MansNotHot and Raax
I don't mean reveal the score, but if you talk about something they can't understand or aren't interested in because they are of average intelligence they won't want to interact with you as much. Especially if they try to argue with you and you blow them the fuck out because they have no clue what they are talking about.
If my score is legit, that would explain why I seem more "attractive" to them when I am tired. If I am eager to talk and therefore analyze, or express opinions, the only thing I get back is silence......but that may show low rather than high IQ. I can not know.

• JFL
Reactions: green
If my score is legit, that would explain why I seem more "attractive" to them when I am tired. If I am eager to talk and therefore analyze, or express opinions, the only thing I get back is silence......but that may show low rather than high IQ. I can not know.
Yeah probably high IQ, but lower EQ. Have to realize when someone isn't capable or doesn't want to have those kinds of conversations.

• +1
Yeah probably high IQ, but lower EQ. Have to realize when someone isn't capable or doesn't want to have those kinds of conversations.
It might be low EQ, but on the other hand tf am I expected to say if not sharing my interests or thoughts? JFL women say "be yourself" but do not seem to like it when I am.

• +1
Reactions: Raax and green
Chad only nigga

• +1
I’ve never really seen smart people being disliked just for being smart

I’ve never really seen smart people being disliked just for being smart
If someone has a big ego, but is actually dumb they will get deeply hurt when they realize you are much smarter than them. Then they will either try to put you down (maybe subtly) or not interact with you to cope.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Raax
If someone has a big ego, but is actually dumb they will get deeply hurt when they realize you are much smarter than them. Then they will either try to put you down (maybe subtly) or not interact with you to cope.
This could be happening only in male-to-male interactions though.

• +1
Reactions: Raax and green
This could be happening only in male-to-male interactions though.
I agree it's definitely a bigger issue there, women can have egos too though and I have seen it happen.

• +1
I agree it's definitely a bigger issue there, women can have egos too though and I have seen it happen.
Considering that the mating game pushes us to be competitive within our own sex, it just seems way more possible that being hated for just being smart happens usually between males. Same with being handsome. Of course women have inflated egos, but taking hypergamy in mind they should select for intelligence. These thoughts are one reason I think I am low IQ.

• +1
Considering that the mating game pushes us to be competitive within our own sex, it just seems way more possible that being hated for just being smart happens usually between males. Same with being handsome. Of course women have inflated egos, but taking hypergamy in mind they should select for intelligence. These thoughts are one reason I think I am low IQ.
They only care about what resources they can extract from you.
Looks = children that can find mates
Money = House and support for children
Masculinity = Ability to protect them and children
They don't care about how smart you are, they just care about what are you going to provide them and their offspring with you. Although intelligence is probably correlated with amount of money.

• +1
If that was the case, I would be swimming in pussies

• +1
Is your iq documented to be high?
Yes, I went to a psychologist to pass a real IQ test (WAIS IV). My IQ is 133. Anything over 130 is considered high IQ and "gifted" in France.

It runs in my family. Two first cousins are confirmed high IQ too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Raax and LaFayette
Yes, I went to a psychologist to pass a real IQ test (WAIS IV). My IQ is 133. Anything over 130 is considered high IQ and "gifted" in France.

Thank god (in a way)....I feel elated to know you are legit gifted.

• +1
Reactions: Andros

Beat you by two points hehe
Also:

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andros and LaFayette
Mine was said to be 122 according to WAIS IV, but theres a fair chance I am a dumdum, since I did many online tests before I decided to get tested (foresight level 0 xD fml)

Mine was said to be 122 according to WAIS IV, but theres a fair chance I am a dumdum, since I did many online tests before I decided to get tested (foresight level 0 xD fml)
How did you get the test formally done? Were your online scores much higher or about the same?

How did you get the test formally done? Were your online scores much higher or about the same?
I do not remember my first ever online scores. If I did, I wouldn't be in such doubt. I do remember that they were surely not below 100, though.

I do not remember my first ever online scores. If I did, I wouldn't be in such doubt. I do remember that they were surely not below 100, though.
Ah okay. I got around 130 on a couple online ones, but I don't think online means anything. My one friend who I would guess is no higher than 110 claims he got 142 on an online test (although he didn't provide proof, I didn't ask for it)

Two of the tests were done by psychologists, and the third was the Mensa entry exam in my country (FRTA).
WAIS IV: 122
FRTA: 131
GAMA:132

• +1
Reactions: Raax, Andros and green
Beat you by two points hehe
Also:

I'm good looking enough to get matches (with subhumans) but not enough to slay

• +1
Just for the record, the "there aren't accurate tests on the internet" meme is a myth. It can not logically stand, and imo there are internet tests that are WAY more challenging than WAIS or GAMA.

Good critical thinking skills > High IQ

You need high IQ with low inhibition to make it a stand out trait imo

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LaFayette and Raax
No. It's a bluepill meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4671