Are women indeed attracted to high IQ men?

No, you think jbs were getting wet to stephen hawking jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
stephen-hawking-3_slide-5cc910992626c419abb50673f2bf1f2f11ff1fe5-s800-c85.jpg

highest IQ of our time but people mock him all the time in the comments that "his wife was with him simply for his looks"
It enrages me but it shows that normies have no regard to high IQ

stephen-hawking-3_slide-5cc910992626c419abb50673f2bf1f2f11ff1fe5-s800-c85.jpg

highest IQ of our time but people mock him all the time in the comments that "his wife was with him simply for his looks"
It enrages me but it shows that normies have no regard to high IQ
He was a chadlite before his condition progressed, tho.

In my experience, women tend to relate to men of the same iq.
Obviously high iq is not attractive, it usually relates to bad skills nt, timid and high inhibition.
The closest thing to that is status hypergamy, a woman will want a man with a career greater than hers, for example, it is very common for doctors to date nurses.

In my experience, women tend to relate to men of the same iq.
Obviously high iq is not attractive, it usually relates to bad skills nt, timid and high inhibition.
The closest thing to that is status hypergamy, a woman will want a man with a career greater than hers, for example, it is very common for doctors to date nurses.
I agree with your points, but what if one finds no partner? It sure has to do with other (well-covered here) qualities like looks, but what if this isn't the only problem? One might say that lots of us here might be well into the gifted range, and thus most women can not relate to us....but this cannot be the case. Statistically, out of all groups, we can not be the "ugly smart guys".

I agree with your points, but what if one finds no partner? It sure has to do with other (well-covered here) qualities like looks, but what if this isn't the only problem? One might say that lots of us here might be well into the gifted range, and thus most women can not relate to us....but this cannot be the case. Statistically, out of all groups, we can not be the "ugly smart guys".
I didn't quite understand your line of reasoning.
But the main problem in not finding a partner is appearance. Other factors are shyness and high inhibition

I didn't quite understand your line of reasoning.
But the main problem in not finding a partner is appearance. Other factors are shyness and high inhibition
My brain fog renders it difficult to express myself conherently. Of course it is appearance, but isn't it logical to assume that if a certain group of people had higher IQ, they would have gone around the effects their unnattractiveness has in the dating arena? I know that'll sound like a meme, but if we had a higher IQ, wouldn't we be somewhat successful by now? I do not mean achieving celebrity status, but at least appearing considerably more competent than most men in our dating pool (our social circles etc).

Also, have in mind that since IQ is heritable/genetic, it should logically count as a fitness factor, so higher than average IQ with decent social skills but unnattractive should have about the same mating success as an absolute normie.

My brain fog renders it difficult to express myself conherently. Of course it is appearance, but isn't it logical to assume that if a certain group of people had higher IQ, they would have gone around the effects their unnattractiveness has in the dating arena? I know that'll sound like a meme, but if we had a higher IQ, wouldn't we be somewhat successful by now? I do not mean achieving celebrity status, but at least appearing considerably more competent than most men in our dating pool (our social circles etc).
I understand, you are saying that iq is a good genetic trait, as well as height.
But it is not right.
The iq was created in the last century, before that there was no way to measure someone's intelligence.
High Iq also doesn't help in survival, how would you use the iq in a fight?
iq will only help if you get status.
The higher a woman's iq, but she will want a higher iq man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I understand, you are saying that iq is a good genetic trait, as well as height.
But it is not right.
The iq was created in the last century, before that there was no way to measure someone's intelligence.
The higher a woman's iq, but she will want a higher iq honor
Wait, IQ supposedly is a proxy for Gf, which can be defined *roughly* as the ability to reason accurately and quickly. Yes, the concept of IQ is recent, and specific expressions of abilities measured by the test would not be useful in the ancestral environment. However, we evolved, and in this day and age evolution does seem to favor those that succeed academically/industrially/financially. If we were to talk about the ancestral environment, IQ (or maybe G) it should have been selected because even in the "least intellectual" tasks, intelligence plays a role. In a fight for example, reflexes/processing speed (and spatial reasoning) play a massive role on your chances of winning/surviving.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
But it is not right.
The higher a woman's iq, but she will want a higher iq honor
If you have a high IQ you dont have to get in a fight you can just sit in a lab and do complex math and experiments and develop an atom bomb that will destroy an entire city in less than a couple seconds. Whoever the greatest soldier ever was, even though I am sure he was intelligent and very strong and able to think quickly, did not have that ability. If IQ was never able to help humans survive they never would evolved massive complex brains. There is much more to survival than winning fights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
If you have a high IQ you dont have to get in a fight you can just sit in a lab and do complex math and experiments and develop an atom bomb that will destroy an entire city in less than a couple seconds. Whoever the greatest soldier ever was, even though I am sure he was intelligent and very strong and able to think quickly, did not have that ability. If IQ was never able to help humans survive they never would evolved massive complex brains. There is much more to survival than winning fights
Exactly! As for the capacity for abstraction that enables one to innovate, it surely played a massive role. However, I got caught up in the fight paradigm because it was in need of more analysis. There is a very simple way to see where intellligence is needed or not. Does the task need brainpower? It needs intelligence.

Wait, IQ supposedly is a proxy for Gf, which can be defined *roughly* as the ability to reason accurately and quickly. Yes, the concept of IQ is recent, and specific expressions of abilities measured by the test would not be useful in the ancestral environment. However, we evolved, and in this day and age evolution does seem to favor those that succeed academically/industrially/financially. If we were to talk about the ancestral environment, IQ (or maybe G) it should have been selected because even in the "least intellectual" tasks, intelligence plays a role. In a fight for example, reflexes/processing speed (and spatial reasoning) play a massive role on your chances of winning/surviving.
Ironically less iq guarantees you more success in a fight, ufc fighters mostly have low iq.
And evolution doesn't work like that, it takes thousands of years for these changes to happen.

But that only happened last century. Before a guy with high iq would be beaten in a fight

Ironically less iq guarantees you more success in a fight, ufc fighters mostly have low iq.
And evolution doesn't work like that, it takes thousands of years for these changes to happen.
Low iq surely guarantees lower inhib. But lower inhib does not necessarily mean lower IQ. A high iq fighter would murder a low iq one if they were both equally physically robust, and equally low inh.

more or less
you need to SOUND smart and not actually be smart, personal experience.
if you try to talk with them about something deeper they will just get uninterested, cause women are useless and so their brain

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
Only if they're handsome or got rich or high status off their IQ. So no. If your not one of those the only thing they want from you is answers to their homework.

Not at all
It seems weird though, if we have in mind that intelligence got selected for, throughout the civilzed world (this is the reason we became civilized anyway. Plus, the Flynn effects seems to support the proposition that women choose snart men.).
Also, IQ is a sign of genetic fitness, if we exclude a certain (not very big) percentage of high IQ men who are Autistic.