Are wrinkles on minox due to minox, or the vehicle?

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Doing some research on minox, here's a question I've been wondering for a while (in title).
So only studies I can find indicating minox fucks your collagen is this one

Meanwhile I found this in an article about propylene glycol, the usual vehicle for minox:
"Like mineral oil, which I wrote about in an earlier post, PG forms a sort of seal over your skin, preventing the escape of water. (Note that it doesn't add any moisture to your skin.) Meanwhile, it attracts and draws moisture from the lower layers into the top layer, helping your skin appear smooth and soft. Great for a short time, but as you use more and more, those lower layers gradually dry out. Your skin appears dull, exacerbating the look of any fine lines or wrinkles. "

What do we think? Could it be possible to reduce the negative effects on skin from minoxidil by just ordering the powder and using a better vehicle?
@x30001
@Wincel
@Mayorga

Hey bro, it's been good on here from time to time. But I woke up today from a message from Lifeisgood72 trying to blackmail me saying he'd leak the picture of my forehead I sent him if I didn't respond to every PM he sent.

Now it seems he's shit his pants when I told him his full name, all his family members names, his address, the list of all girls in his school etc...

I have no malicious intent. But it looks like he has, and he tried me... If he does as much as go near me, I'll brutally annihilate him IRL and show up to his house in real life. Nobody should ever try blackmail me. It's been good chatting with you guys as you're actually cool and would never think about pulling some shit like he did. I didn't reply to 1 of his stupid messages and he says "If you don't reply I'm leaking your forehead pic". What a stupid fucking cunt. He better not even mention my moniker ever again publicly or privately the fucking little prick.

Currently getting a permaban, and agreeing on a price with Sergeant so he can delete all my threads and posts and every post that's ever quoted my posts.

Keep your anonymity online guys. You never know who'll try blackmail you. Even people you wasted time on trying to fix their "collagen" problem, which had nothing to do with me. That guy thought he was sly. Make sure you don't ever engage in PM with him, and secondly never send any type of pictures to anyone in confidence. Funny thing is, it was just a zoomed in picture of my forehead, you can't see my face at all.

Getting a perm ban today. @Wincel and @Mayorga are the top 2 smartest dudes on here so I'm sure they'll be able to help you the best out of anyone. Anyways sorry for not replying to your question. I'm just fuming at this little asshole kid rn. I won't even do as much as "leak" his firstname unless he does something. But if he tries to further blackmail me, or does release the pic of my forehead. He's fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3195 and 11 others
Doesn't minoxidil get activated by a sulfotransferase immediately? If that's the case, then the implications of this in vitro study have no real life basis

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Hey bro, it's been good on here from time to time. But I woke up today from a message from Lifeisgood72 trying to blackmail me saying he'd leak the picture of my forehead I sent him if I didn't respond to every PM he sent.

Now it seems he's shit his pants when I told him his full name, all his family members names, his address, the list of all girls in his school etc...

I have no malicious intent. But it looks like he has, and he tried me... If he does as much as go near me, I'll brutally annihilate him IRL and show up to his house in real life. Nobody should ever try blackmail me. It's been good chatting with you guys as you're actually cool and would never think about pulling some shit like he did. I didn't reply to 1 of his stupid messages and he says "If you don't reply I'm leaking your forehead pic". What a stupid fucking cunt. He better not even mention my moniker ever again publicly or privately the fucking little prick.

Currently getting a permaban, and agreeing on a price with Sergeant so he can delete all my threads and posts and every post that's ever quoted my posts.

Keep your anonymity online guys. You never know who'll try blackmail you. Even people you wasted time on trying to fix their "collagen" problem, which had nothing to do with me. That guy thought he was sly. Make sure you don't ever engage in PM with him, and secondly never send any type of pictures to anyone in confidence. Funny thing is, it was just a zoomed in picture of my forehead, you can't see my face at all.

Getting a perm ban today. @Wincel and @Mayorga are the top 2 smartest dudes on here so I'm sure they'll be able to help you the best out of anyone. Anyways sorry for not replying to your question. I'm just fuming at this little asshole kid rn. I won't even do as much as "leak" his firstname unless he does something. But if he tries to further blackmail me, or does release the pic of my forehead. He's fucked.
Well bro I am really sorry to hear all that. Gonna really miss you for sure. I'm going to PM you with my contact information, I would really love to stay in contact with you if you're down. If not, that is absolutely fine too. In the short time I've interacted with you I have deeply appreciated all your input and your advice.
Edit: Can't reach out to you for a convo. If you're interested, feel free to PM me. If not, best of luck to you bro.

Last edited:
Go ask on FB group called "the minox beard spot"
tons of info , transformations etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and LordNorwood
Doesn't minoxidil get activated by a sulfotransferase immediately? If that's the case, then the implications of this in vitro study have no real life basis
I'll have to check on that, but yeah the small research I just did indicates that while there have been many human studies, actual collagen loss has not been noted. All this plus what you just said makes me hopeful that a more suitable vehicle would completely eliminate minoxidil related skin concerns.
Go ask on FB group called "the minox beard spot"
tons of info , transformations etc.
Good shout, I don't have an FB but I'll try and check it out

minox is known to rape your skin lol

• Hmm...

@Lifeisgood72 damn I understand why you always came off so autistic now. Lmao

• JFL
U need to eat rly high protein when on minox like 2,5g per kg of ur mass

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

It's just your forehead, ask serg to ban that fucker rather. Your one of the few whom contribute valuable info. It's a shame to see ya go.

Keep safe man.

• +1
It's just your forehead, ask serg to ban that fucker rather. Your one of the few whom contribute valuable info. It's a shame to see ya go.

Keep safe man.
I was under the assumption that threatening to dox = permaban but I guess I was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
what no one ever seems to consider is that minoxidil's effects on collagen are a necessary part of WHY it works as an MPB treatment. The long term changes in MPB affected scalps that prevent regrowth resemble any other fibrotic condition: an over-deposition of collagen. That minoxidil rapes collagen is a feature, not a bug.

I hate to break it to people, but any other alternative "treatment" (e.g peppermint oil) that works probably does the same thing, you just aren't aware of it because of a lack of research.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3990 and LordNorwood
what no one ever seems to consider is that minoxidil's effects on collagen are a necessary part of WHY it works as an MPB treatment. The long term changes in MPB affected scalps that prevent regrowth resemble any other fibrotic condition: an over-deposition of collagen. That minoxidil rapes collagen is a feature, not a bug.

I hate to break it to people, but any other alternative "treatment" (e.g peppermint oil) that works probably does the same thing, you just aren't aware of it because of a lack of research.
I'm not so sure, but I do see the sense in what you're saying. All this needs to be investigated further. But on first glance - if minoxidil's depletion of collagen was a significant aspect of it reversing MPB progression, then you should be able to keep a good portion of your gains after stopping minox, seeing as its not like your body will just jump back to the same collagen level it previously had - otherwise the supposed skin issues would be no big deal either.

but all that for the forehead pic mane...Can we talk via email?

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet

damn that sucks didn't expect him to be like that u always putting out valuable information

• So Sad

I didnt leak any forehead pics and I don’t even have it saved to my camera roll I was fucking joking lol

I thought it was funny because it was just a pic of your forehead with absolutely NO identifying information. Similar to leaking someone’s elbow or some shit. If it was your whole face that’d be a different story.

I’m sorry, but you’re crazy bro. You must be on Prozac or something right now. If you want to pull up so badly then do it but I’d rather stay friends.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and LordNorwood
Well bro I am really sorry to hear all that. Gonna really miss you for sure. I'm going to PM you with my contact information, I would really love to stay in contact with you if you're down. If not, that is absolutely fine too. In the short time I've interacted with you I have deeply appreciated all your input and your advice.
Edit: Can't reach out to you for a convo. If you're interested, feel free to PM me. If not, best of luck to you bro.
I'll be on Wickr.me. My tag is "vicecrept"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I'm being saying this FOREVER! BUT YOU BUNCH OF PROTOZOARIUM IQ PHAGS PREFER TO LISTEN TO THAT SUBHUMAN!

I'll be on Wickr.me. My tag is "vicecrept"
Alright bro I will find you there. It is really sad to see your name crossed out. Thank you for dropping some contact info.

I'm being saying this FOREVER! BUT YOU BUNCH OF PROTOZOARIUM IQ PHAGS PREFER TO LISTEN TO THAT SUBHUMAN!
I back my shit up with legit studies while you don’t

really strange to lose a decent member over this

• +1

That's why i still have minox gains lol

Oh boy minox is working locally. So who tf cares about collagen in the temple region.

The people that report wrinkles on the forehead are probably spraying the minox to the forehead region unintentionally when putting or spraying it to the temple area which explains why 90% of the wrinkle reports by minox users are in the forehead region.

I might be wrong.

I didnt leak any forehead pics and I don’t even have it saved to my camera roll I was fucking joking lol

I thought it was funny because it was just a pic of your forehead with absolutely NO identifying information. Similar to leaking someone’s elbow or some shit. If it was your whole face that’d be a different story.

I’m sorry, but you’re crazy bro. You must be on Prozac or something right now. If you want to pull up so badly then do it but I’d rather stay friends.

Damn it's indeed over for you, he will kill you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Delete. Ain't worth the drama. Stay dramafree

Last edited:
Shit I did not intend to reawaken all this drama ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC