Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yes. Are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I used to have massive social circle and something to do every Friday or Saturday night but that is all gone now

I'm a Loner and I prefer to drink by myself

It's over ...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt, Krezo and pisslord
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord
Yes cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I see. Maybe your activities revolve only about yourself?
Yes, such as reading, cooking, gymcelling, music etc. It’d also be fun with a girl but I’m not really interested in LTR anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and pisslord
I am bit of a both. When I am lonely I feel more energetic tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yes, such as reading, cooking, gymcelling, music etc. It’d also be fun with a girl but I’m not really interested in LTR anymore.
I see. You use your time very well. Ldar users should follow your steps.

• +1
Yes my whole life

I used to have massive social circle and something to do every Friday or Saturday night but that is all gone now

I'm a Loner and I prefer to drink by myself

It's over ...
what age are you and what do you do while drinking alone

• No
    • Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and BigBoy
Since january no, weight loss helped a lot

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 616
I see. You use your time very well. Ldar users should follow your steps.
Many loners are actually social rejects who’s eager to fit in but I kinda exclude myself voluntarily from the normie world (no cope because there used to be things like party invitations but I’ve never been genuinely interested). I feel very uncomfortable around lots of people and find their small talks boring. Apart from limited dating options, I find nothing wrong with living as a loner.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, FatmanO and pisslord
just lol if you didnt vote 2 times

Many loners are actually social rejects who’s eager to fit in but I kinda exclude myself voluntarily from the normie world (no cope because there used to be things like party invitations but I’ve never been genuinely interested). I feel very uncomfortable around lots of people and find their small talks boring. Apart from limited dating options, I find nothing wrong with living as a loner.
Hope you'll live a fulfilling life. You're moving in the right path.

• +1
what age are you and what do you do while drinking alone

These days I drink after work at a local park or down by the bay in the Sun

Then I go home and post on here ( Used to be Lookism.net ) while finishing a six pack

These days I drink after work at a local park or down by the bay in the Sun

Then I go home and post on here ( Used to be Lookism.net ) while finishing a six pack

I generally drink alone in my room then walk to a bar around 12am and try chat to a few guys then get drunker and approach girls
I plan to go to the streets to try daygame next time I get drunk

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
  • Ritalincel
  • Ritalincel

I generally drink alone in my room then walk to a bar around 12am and try chat to a few guys then get drunker and approach girls
I plan to go to the streets to try daygame next time I get drunk

Aren't you a Moderator on the other forum ?

I've seen your pictures and you're a great looking guy ... Shouldn't have trouble with girls unless it's that bad in the UK

All the best for your day game ...

Yes
I am fully comfortable drinking in a bar on my own with my own thoughts.

I love traveling alone and being completely free to do what i want

• +1
Yes
I am fully comfortable drinking in a bar on my own with my own thoughts.

I love traveling alone and being completely free to do what i want
Exactly my lifestyle, except for the fact that I prefer cafes because bars are too loud for me.

Exactly my lifestyle, except for the fact that I prefer cafes because bars are too loud for me.

I like quite grim pubs and bars in the day time.. but when i've had a few drinks i *can* become a little social and i might make conversation with a few normies :feelshaha:

• +1
Aren't you a Moderator on the other forum ?

I've seen your pictures and you're a great looking guy ... Shouldn't have trouble with girls unless it's that bad in the UK

All the best for your day game ...
Thanks, yeah I'm a mod there
I rely on getting drunk to slay below average girls

I've been a very social kid until I moved to the US where my Soviet mentality is incompatible with the local thought pattern. Every time I come across someone from Eastern Europe, I have no problem bonding with them.

I'm a involuntary loner.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Even I heard the women are pretty boring

• +1
I have like a circle of 2-4 people I hang with. But I have a lot of acquaintances. Besides I’m to busy i can only hang once or twice a week. I have college classes, work, and a exercise schedule I need to follow.

I was born a loner and I will die a loner

this is why you're inkel

Yep, complete and total outcast.

i don't have any friends. I find talking to people very hard and my voice sounds retarded so I don't speak much.

i would cope by saying "i would have friends if i had a big dick"
but i didnt have even before i wasnt dickpilled
so..

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
i am now because i do not attempt to socialize, though if i did those efforts would certainly fail.

I remember taking a 1 month break from this site when I was kicking it everyday but now I just barely hang out with anyone

I like doing stupid shit with friends, but I'm a massive autist sometimes