Are you a member on any other forums/communities? Lookism and incels.is don't count.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Looksmax is a little more open to the world than incels.is. If I was to ask this on incels.is, most people would probably say "No, I'm fed up with the world, the only forum I can stand is incels.is." But a lot of you guys are currently successful sex-havers. So you probably don't hate the whole world like a full-blooded incel.

So how about it? Do you chat anywhere else besides here? Or incels.is? Or Lookism? Bonus points if you also have a place to chat besides Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, ChoSeungHui, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Yes bro

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
blacktowhite.net

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16984 and 7 others
Not anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
Why yes,I'm a mod at r/inceltears,how did you know?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16369, Entschuldigung and 18 others
sactionedsuicide.net

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Einon
sactionedsuicide.net

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and RichardSpencel
Im a well known player on the minecraft server 2b2t.org. Just google "Lifeisgood72 2b2t" and you'll find a whole bunch of autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, androidcel and Vitruvian
Used to be a hardcore member on religious forums.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Demir and Einon
I used to be, not anymore though.

Only for video games like league of legends and MTG arena

reddit and quora

fuck trump
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, SikKunt, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Einon, Arkantos and 1 other person
Used to go on the great work

osrs or rs3

I dabble in both. They tell me Newscape is declining in membership wild Oldscape is on the rise. I tend to lean toward whatever the more popular/relevant versions of things are.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Nostalgic oldcels trying to recapture their youth tbh..:feelscry:

Just like Minecraft, I think. So where are all the kids going? Why don't they wanna play Minecraft and Runescape? What ARE they playing?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Deviantart forum.

deviantArt the website, or a special separate forum for deviantArtists?
The website. I’m not really an artist though, just use the forum to chit chat.

Im a well known player on the minecraft server 2b2t.org. Just google "Lifeisgood72 2b2t" and you'll find a whole bunch of autism.
Ocala, Floridas me

Looksmax is a little more open to the world than incels.is. If I was to ask this on incels.is, most people would probably say "No, I'm fed up with the world, the only forum I can stand is incels.is." But a lot of you guys are currently successful sex-havers. So you probably don't hate the whole world like a full-blooded incel.

So how about it? Do you chat anywhere else besides here? Or incels.is? Or Lookism? Bonus points if you also have a place to chat besides Reddit.
discord, reddit, weebs.is, blackpill.is etc

Yes lookism

I am member of some forums from my country and I was on reddit :soy: for about 6 months

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
R/pewdiepiesubmissions

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
i use discord

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Can you explain avatar posting to me?
It’s just a thing you do if the person’s avatar goes well with the post or if the avatar looks funny with the post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Attachments

• IMG_8982.JPG
    IMG_8982.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 1
  • +1

XD

• +1
a hoi4 discord to play when im bored

this is the only site i use to cope

blacktowhite.net
Today at 3:27 AM
blackbull954 said:
Valerie M is a total fraud

I actually know the woman depicted in the picture. They are a couple on SDC based in Deerfield Beach, FL under the username FTLAUD10. Anybody with doubt can simply message them and even they will tell you this Valerie M profile does not belong to his wife.

The real woman depicted took her first BBC’s at a hotel party in Plantation, Florida back in 2011. I would know, I was in attendance and I was lucky enough tho fuck her along with 2 other bulls who were in attendance.

It’s very apparent to see that Valerie M is truly a sex crazed/gay/bi white male posing as a woman. Simply go look at her post history. Women simply do not write like that.

I am currently working with the couple to get this profile removed and I will be emailing the appropriate staff members.

Notice how Valerie M is not verified and has not posted pics. Total red flags

Sorry to break it to you fellas, but you were arguing with a dude. This is why I only speak to verified members.
No shocker there. Another gay, single white dude that fantasizes about getting his back blown out by a wesley pipes type of cat. These these gay dudes are pathetic

Reactions:blackbull954

wVSzTcM.gif
a5Vogp7.gif
spzZZ3q.gif
YXATYnc.gif
LySDMzK.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel