Are you chad if you get cute girls online dating in 2020?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Even with hypergamy and all that

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Thanks for looksmaxxing advice and no

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
not necessiraly, whitecels can slay in SEA eg

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
So the Chad only thing is pretty much a meme ?
I find 3,5 PSL whores cute so mostly just pedantry with my answer. Hypergamy is very real but like just literally go outside and look at all the normies the in relationships with decent looking girls. Chad only is only true for ONS.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Kenickie
So the Chad only thing is pretty much a meme ?
Well it depends, i would replace it with; the best possible option only, due to lack of chads in dating market

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Danish_Retard
excellent looksmaxing advice thanks for the free +1 psl

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Danish_Retard
I find 3,5 PSL whores cute so mostly just pedantry with my answer. Hypergamy is very real but like just literally go outside and look at all the normies the in relationships with decent looking girls. Chad only is only true for ONS.
What I still dont understand is, these normies with cute girls in LTR. Do they simp for them, like show feelings, cuddle a lot, take them out, entertain them, or do they do the opposite, like be alpha, show her you have other options, never be a simp, never show her you love her etc? I know sounds redpill but I wanna know

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kenickie
What I still dont understand is, these normies with cute girls in LTR. Do they simp for them, like show feelings, cuddle a lot, take them out, entertain them, or do they do the opposite, like be alpha, show her you have other options, never be a simp, never show her you love her etc? I know sounds redpill but I wanna know
No idea. I'm KHHV with trucel social life. I want to know too, the only thing I can observe from the social groups im a part of is that they're usually funny or have high social status in the groups, or both.

I think just luck

Even with hypergamy and all that
nah cuz ur probably the 25th guy she's texting and she'll lose interest soon enough. it's still a good dopamine rush though ngl

I know sounds redpill but I wanna know
I had a friend who was average or even slightly beloe with a gl girlfriend.
he told me to never show interest (til relationship) and always keep the thought of him having other options present in her mind

It’s kinda like a be alpha thing but also high trust. These sort of relationships too you have to remember that girls have the power over the guy, and they enjoy that. It’s likely the guy is just popular in local social circles or whatever and is high trust so the girl will ltr him