you are currently?

• Dickmaxxing, dick is everything

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • Volcelling, I'm a coper who denies dickpill

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
Julio Gomez supposedly has a 10 incher.

@TRUE_CEL thoughts?
has not been verified but when you look at his tip you can clearly see has sickle cell disease so even if its 10 inches its not natural but because hes gor a disease

JFL it does. Just like 7ft guys exist. The only reason we think 10 inch guys don't exist, is because we don't see other guys dick sizes often.
they reall dont exist tho. otherwise they would be in guinness world book already jfl

I am already over 6" bone pressed and I am only interested in virgins, I don't care about slaying

Fax same here. Im 6 x 5 and muh low T attraction genes only wants these small 5'2 virgins JFL

Yes I am sure.

Have you ever heard of 5 inch guys or less getting to 6.5+ ?
Yes. There's a dude on reddit to got to 9 inches.

proof? link?
He's a mod on /r/ajelqforyou m9ter is his u. There are others who got impressive results too but the methods they used are not approved by users here. They hang and clamp for their impressive results.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6963 and xefo
got my extender on rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
You are coping hard thinking dick will ascend you

He's a mod on /r/ajelqforyou m9ter is his u. There are others who got impressive results too but the methods they used are not approved by users here. They hang and clamp for their impressive results.
clamping isn't approved by users here?

hanging isn't either?

JFL it does. Just like 7ft guys exist. The only reason we think 10 inch guys don't exist, is because we don't see other guys dick sizes often.
25 cm exists but mostly in the form of non fully erect dick. And yes this is very true, the reason why some people are so adamant with 5.5 inches is because indeed dont see other guys' obviously.

Theres subreddit that gazzamoga always used to visit they post huge massive dicks all the time supposedly. No homo, not me anyway :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Youre blackpilled about dickpill is the only thing u are always correct.

Can you combine it with nofap?

Yes I am sure.

Have you ever heard of 5 inch guys or less getting to 6.5+ ?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Why don’t you fake a bulge and dick pics and see if it will work on tinder rn?
I did an experiment, and it worked. A dude in another location ran it for me.

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Damn good luck then I guess, what size u say you have to be to run this?
tough to say, since I frauded it.

@Vvvvxxxx says you need to reach 7.5 inches bonepressed, @Gazzamogga says 6.8 inches. my guess is close r to 7.5 inches. girth also matters to. you probably want to be around 5 inches at least girth wise.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Good_Little_Goy
why wouldn't it work for me?
Just you are like the opposite of the guys I see running it, they are usually tall black and jacked with low inhib and low class area and shit, maybe you can slay some but I don’t think you can dickmaxx your way to a happy relationship or life

It's big enough.

not saying I'm an advocate but next time to stop all the bs backtalk OP just link pegym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

@Vvvvxxxx says you need to reach 7.5 inches bonepressed, @Gazzamogga says 6.8 inches. my guess is close r to 7.5 inches. girth also matters to. you probably want to be around 5 inches at least girth wise.
I am too high inhib to run it but maybe in a few years

6.8 is when you start visibly standing out from others in person

Probably 7.5 if you wanna run dick pic / bulge game

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4612
Bro are you sure?

3.5 is tiny

No way you measured correctly
ded srs.

I only get 4" if I delude myself and let the tape a little lose.

3.5" is more accurate.

• So Sad
Reactions: Slendercel and Gazzamogga
I went from 6.3 to around 7 since quarantine started, been doing s2s for a month and then just extender for couple hours a day. I wanna get to 7.5 nothing more, nothing less, but that only for my selfesteem my girl didn't even notice, ehhh I really believe you can get at least up to 2 inches with PE if you're dedicated not sure about girth tho, but you can always inject H acid for girth if you got money

dm m9ter on reddit dude is amazing he helps for free and I believe his amazing gains tbh

I'm dickmaxxing, in a little less than a year I'll be slaying.

Of course, if you're not doing that, you can keep spam approaching random hoes in the club :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

@rightfulcel
Dickmaxxing ain't doing shit for an incel face and incel mindset/personality

Dickmaxxing ain't doing shit for an incel face and incel mindset/personality
I am getting plastic surgery for my face too.

and jfl at personality argument. please tell me you're joking about that part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and curryslayerordeath
I am getting plastic surgery for my face too.

and jfl at personality argument. please tell me you're joking about that part.
I'm not, some incels ascend but still act retarded. They can get pussy but it's not a vibe like it should be, it becomes emotionless sex

I'm not, some incels ascend but still act retarded. They can get pussy but it's not a vibe like it should be, it becomes emotionless sex
i see. @Syobevoli said something along those lines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and SPFromNY914