Are you even trying?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
I want to believe that most of us are in this forum because we want to looksmaxxing and probably a good amount of us are under 21 but, are you even trying? When you start this journey ,I know its gonna be tough in the journey you will have ups and downs. Somedays you will feel like you are not progressing, this is cope, etc. but other days you gonna feel with energy to work out, gonna get excited because you see some progression,etc.

No matter what goals or aspirations you might have, there is one thing certain: There is a price you must pay to get what you want in life. In fact, there is no sidestepping the fact that any success demands something from you. It’s simply the way life works and rarely will shortcut ever get you there.

To looksmaxing you need discipline

What does that mean? With discipline I mean with being consistent with your skin care routine, work out, eat healthy,etc. discipline applies to everything in life not only looksmaxxing.

You need to sacrifice

You need to be honest with yourself and think, how much do i really want to improve myself? and how much am i willing to give to reach this goal? Because this is what you should remember every time. And if youre not willing to put the require effort to reach goal then, you haven’t been honest with yourself and that’s not the goal that you want. Because if that’s your goal I assure you that you will try hard and will work every fucking day.

If you want something do it, do everything you can to improve each hour, day and week to get what you want. To receive the rich rewards of success, there is a price to be paid. Many seek success, but few are willing to make the necessary investment to secure it. Are you the one who will pay, or are you someone who wants a free ride?

Another sacrifice you have to make is to save money. If youre not a richcel you better start to save some money years before your sugery, buy new supplements, build @CopeAndRope facepuller or buy @Deliciadecu new pdf.

But the main problem with a lot of users here it’s their mediocracy mentality. A lot of them are not willing to work on themselves and try to improve even a little bit.

Life is unfair we weren’t born chad, but we should work on ourself to discover our real potential. How do you know is over if you have never been below 12 bf, have never had perfect skin or even make a surgery to improve your looks.

Is this a incel forum? Yes it is, but this isn’t a truecel forum, most of us are in the range of 3-5 psl and some are even a 6 or more.

When you are in the 3-5 range you have 2 options

1- cope and do nothing.
2- Make a thorough list of the things you need to change both in your face and in your life for you to have a normal life at least, then choose which ones are a priority and do a second list with the things you need to do to accomplish them.

Its good to give a shot to lookmaxxing when you are young because men if things are tough right now it will get worse. Imagine being 35 or more and say damm I should at least try to looksmaxxing when I was younger. you can avoid that repentance in the future.

We can get good results with surgery, supplements, mewing, chewing and all of our autistics methods that we have.

But if you are a legit truecel like this

im sorry for you but looksmaxxing it’s a cope for you

Life is unfair we weren’t born chad, but we should work on ourself to discover our real potential.

Sometimes we are too hard with us because we lost touch with realty and start to compare ourself with people like opry, barret,gandy,chico,etc. all of this are guys legit 8/8 in psl scale but irl when you go outside you can barely see a legit 6.5/8(depend in location but in most parts its not that common to see) once you become an strong 5 psl your life will start to change.

Don’t sit here and rot like 95% of this forum does. Use the literal priceless info on this forum to your advantage and improve on your looks. Even if it’s a 1 psl increase it translates to A LOT in the real world

https://looksmax.org/threads/going-...and-day-difference-every-point-matters.79760/

(read @Zyros and @cocainecowboy comments)

We have some of the best knowledge on this site from softmaxxing as well as hardmaxxing, read through the threads here and Im convinced that within one year of dedication you will become 1-2PSL better looking.

https://looksmax.org/threads/this-i...ugh-surgeries-from-incel-to-pretty-boy.78955/

another example of how surgeries can ascend you.

I have been watching face and lms streaming and something curious about him. Its that he doesn’t allow non incels in his discord, to be in face and lms discord you need to be truecel or be someone who have tried to get laid and fail (with proof) he has said multiple times he doesn’t want young people wasting his prime in this kind of things and have said multiples times to go out there and try to get a gf or laid.

IMO hes sending the right message and its trying to inspire people to get laid and not have a mentality like ohh I don’t look like barret its over I wont ever have a gf. if you saw his last streaming he talked about the amount of surgeries he had gotten (he deleted the streaming) and besides that dude still couldn’t get laid. This is the moment when is really over even after trying he couldn’t get a fucking landwhale

The goals and objectives you have in mind will not magically manifest in your life. You will need to work hard and potentially make some drastic sacrifices along the way. Success requires some sacrifice. You will gain something for nothing. That’s not how the world works, and it’s therefore certainly not something you can bank on.

The moment you commit yourself towards the pursuit of a specific goal is the moment you must also commit yourself to the price you will need to pay to attain this goal.

Don’t take this like just a little motivation that will vanish in a couple of days, weeks, or months and you'll be back to the same situation. But if you want some motivation back take pics every 3 months and when you fill unmotivated just take a look to your older pics if youre doing things right and really working on yourself you will see some changes and take it as motivation that you are progressing every single day slowly but you are progressing.

do you want to read more threads like this? check these out

this is the last high effort thread that im gonna make in this forum. im gonna start college soon and i want to dedicate my time on it and lookmaxxing . i wont leave the forum but i wont make more threads and i wont be as active as before, so im gonna be lurking

@OwlGod @Kingkellz @Lorsss @BigBiceps

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Stallone, BigBoy and 20 others
I'm truecel so no point in trying

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and 6 others
Too many screenshots I'll make sure I'll read this everyday to avoid the rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, paranakee, the next o'pry and 1 other person
im not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I will mog this
thx brother @the next o'pry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, GetThatBread and 3 others
Too many screenshots I'll make sure I'll read this everyday to avoid the rope

Let this motivate you.

This simulates the maxilla chance in this morph 1 issue i see in all this that needs to be said is the mandible body angle i don't know which surgery can emulate this

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, the next o'pry and 3 others
I want to believe that most of us are in this forum because we want to looksmaxxing and probably a good amount of us are under 21 but, are you even trying? When you start this journey ,I know its gonna be tough in the journey you will have ups and downs. Somedays you will feel like you are not progressing, this is cope, etc. but other days you gonna feel with energy to work out, gonna get excited because you see some progression,etc.

No matter what goals or aspirations you might have, there is one thing certain: There is a price you must pay to get what you want in life. In fact, there is no sidestepping the fact that any success demands something from you. It’s simply the way life works and rarely will shortcut ever get you there.

To looksmaxing you need discipline
View attachment 342836

What does that mean? With discipline I mean with being consistent with your skin care routine, work out, eat healthy,etc. discipline applies to everything in life not only looksmaxxing.

You need to sacrifice
View attachment 342838

You need to be honest with yourself and think, how much do i really want to improve myself? and how much am i willing to give to reach this goal? Because this is what you should remember every time. And if youre not willing to put the require effort to reach goal then, you haven’t been honest with yourself and that’s not the goal that you want. Because if that’s your goal I assure you that you will try hard and will work every fucking day.

If you want something do it, do everything you can to improve each hour, day and week to get what you want. To receive the rich rewards of success, there is a price to be paid. Many seek success, but few are willing to make the necessary investment to secure it. Are you the one who will pay, or are you someone who wants a free ride?

Another sacrifice you have to make is to save money. If youre not a richcel you better start to save some money years before your sugery, buy new supplements, build @CopeAndRope facepuller or buy @Deliciadecu new pdf.

But the main problem with a lot of users here it’s their mediocracy mentality. A lot of them are not willing to work on themselves and try to improve even a little bit.

Life is unfair we weren’t born chad, but we should work on ourself to discover our real potential. How do you know is over if you have never been below 12 bf, have never had perfect skin or even make a surgery to improve your looks.

Is this a incel forum? Yes it is, but this isn’t a truecel forum, most of us are in the range of 3-5 psl and some are even a 6 or more.

When you are in the 3-5 range you have 2 options

1- cope and do nothing.
2- Make a thorough list of the things you need to change both in your face and in your life for you to have a normal life at least, then choose which ones are a priority and do a second list with the things you need to do to accomplish them.

Its good to give a shot to lookmaxxing when you are young because men if things are tough right now it will get worse. Imagine being 35 or more and say damm I should at least try to looksmaxxing when I was younger. you can avoid that repentance in the future.

We can get good results with surgery, supplements, mewing, chewing and all of our autistics methods that we have.

But if you are a legit truecel like this
View attachment 342840
im sorry for you but looksmaxxing it’s a cope for you

Life is unfair we weren’t born chad, but we should work on ourself to discover our real potential.

Sometimes we are too hard with us because we lost touch with realty and start to compare ourself with people like opry, barret,gandy,chico,etc. all of this are guys legit 8/8 in psl scale but irl when you go outside you can barely see a legit 6.5/8(depend in location but in most parts its not that common to see) once you become an strong 5 psl your life will start to change.

Don’t sit here and rot like 95% of this forum does. Use the literal priceless info on this forum to your advantage and improve on your looks. Even if it’s a 1 psl increase it translates to A LOT in the real world

https://looksmax.org/threads/going-...and-day-difference-every-point-matters.79760/

(read @Zyros and @cocainecowboy comments)

We have some of the best knowledge on this site from softmaxxing as well as hardmaxxing, read through the threads here and Im convinced that within one year of dedication you will become 1-2PSL better looking.

https://looksmax.org/threads/this-i...ugh-surgeries-from-incel-to-pretty-boy.78955/

another example of how surgeries can ascend you.

I have been watching face and lms streaming and something curious about him. Its that he doesn’t allow non incels in his discord, to be in face and lms discord you need to be truecel or be someone who have tried to get laid and fail (with proof) he has said multiple times he doesn’t want young people wasting his prime in this kind of things and have said multiples times to go out there and try to get a gf or laid.

IMO hes sending the right message and its trying to inspire people to get laid and not have a mentality like ohh I don’t look like barret its over I wont ever have a gf. if you saw his last streaming he talked about the amount of surgeries he had gotten (he deleted the streaming) and besides that dude still couldn’t get laid. This is the moment when is really over even after trying he couldn’t get a fucking landwhale
View attachment 342854

The goals and objectives you have in mind will not magically manifest in your life. You will need to work hard and potentially make some drastic sacrifices along the way. Success requires some sacrifice. You will gain something for nothing. That’s not how the world works, and it’s therefore certainly not something you can bank on.

The moment you commit yourself towards the pursuit of a specific goal is the moment you must also commit yourself to the price you will need to pay to attain this goal.

Don’t take this like just a little motivation that will vanish in a couple of days, weeks, or months and you'll be back to the same situation. But if you want some motivation back take pics every 3 months and when you fill unmotivated just take a look to your older pics if youre doing things right and really working on yourself you will see some changes and take it as motivation that you are progressing every single day slowly but you are progressing.

do you want to read more threads like this? check these out

this is the last high effort thread that im gonna make in this forum. im gonna start college soon and i want to dedicate my time on it and lookmaxxing . i wont leave the forum but i wont make more threads and i wont be as active as before, so im gonna be lurking

@OwlGod @Kingkellz @Lorsss @BigBiceps
Yes bro
Getting motivated and taking action is crucial in looksmaxxing.

What's the point of knowing about women's nature and looksmaxxing techniques if you don't put it to good use.

Good thread bro!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
By the end of this year I will have spent near 100k on surgery (includes travel, housing, etc) to gain an extra 1.5pts (2.5 -> 4). If I am willing and able to spend the money for such a marginal gain with no change in my dating life, you should all stop whining + get to actually improving tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
@the next o'pry im so annoyed with myself

all i need is to lose weight, train neck, skin care routine then im psl 6.5 im a fat cunt but losing weight with diet

if my face still grows a lot (im 17 but l8 puberty by 1 year ) i will be psl 7+ during college but i can't guarenteee so all i need is facepuller then im gonna be psl 7+ before age 20

i will also need hgh for more height and face growth but mosttly height as im only 6'2 and want to be at least 6'4+ but taller = better
By the end of this year I will have spent near 100k on surgery (includes travel, housing, etc) to gain an extra 1.5pts (2.5 -> 4). If I am willing and able to spend the money for such a marginal gain with no change in my dating life, you should all stop whining tbh.
jfl if i lose weight im chad and you wil spend 100k to be high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and the next o'pry
jfl if i lose weight im chad and you wil spend 100k to be high tier normie

and chad is out there slaying, garnering massive amounts of attention and living more in each minute than many will in a lifetime while we waste time on this forum and all he had to do was take a shower. such is life.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
and chad is out there slaying, garnering massive amounts of attention and living more in each minute than many will in a lifetime while we waste time on this forum and all he had to do was take a shower. such is life.
ALL I HAD TO DO IS NOT BE FAT SO IM A CHAD

BUT BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM I WILL BE TERACHAD

SUCH IS LIFE

• +1
I'm truecel so no point in trying
its good to realize this. think about the amount of money, time and mental health that you wont spend once you realize that is over.

By the end of this year I will have spent near 100k on surgery (includes travel, housing, etc) to gain an extra 1.5pts (2.5 -> 4). If I am willing and able to spend the money for such a marginal gain with no change in my dating life, you should all stop whining + get to actually improving tbh.
keep us updating in you journey bro
@the next o'pry im so annoyed with myself

all i need is to lose weight, train neck, skin care routine then im psl 6.5 im a fat cunt but losing weight with diet

if my face still grows a lot (im 17 but l8 puberty by 1 year ) i will be psl 7+ during college but i can't guarenteee so all i need is facepuller then im gonna be psl 7+ before age 20

i will also need hgh for more height and face growth but mosttly height as im only 6'2 and want to be at least 6'4+ but taller = better
you got the knowledge and what you need to do, now is time to put the work to see results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
its good to realize this. think about the amount of money, time and mental health that you wont spend once you realize that is over.

keep us updating in you journey bro

you got the knowledge and what you need to do, now is time to put the work to see results
ik bro im moneymaxxing rn i don't need surgery even if i did i can't get it im too young im in 11th grade so i have 1.5 years till college but yeah thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and the next o'pry
Skimmed trough it (couldn’t be bothered to read all of it) and it looks like a legit thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6401 and the next o'pry
Yes bro
Getting motivated and taking action is crucial in looksmaxxing.

What's the point of knowing about women's nature and looksmaxxing techniques if you don't put it to good use.

Good thread bro!
thank you bro, youre right about taking actions

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and the next o'pry
Sometimes I'm motivated but when i see i can't grow my dick to what I do consider to be a decent size, i just lose it...

:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Sometimes I'm motivated but when i see i can't grow my dick to what I do consider to be a decent size, i just lose it...

:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Try jelqing bro. Or get fillers and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and RAITEIII
not a single word, redpilled dumb nigger cope. self improvement is a dumb cope for genetic dead ends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
Plastic surgery maxxing has its limit, but I think its worth it. When I see users like @kota ascending hard it gives me hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kota and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
  • +1
FUCK MY DICK IS 6in
Manual Ferrara has a 6.5 incher but his Girth is Amazing. Most Pornstar foods said he has an amazing dick.

• +1
Manual Ferrara has a 6.5 incher but his Girth is Amazing. Most Pornstar foods said he has an amazing dick.
might inject HGH then HCG + DHT gel and take a shit ton of viagara/cialis then do penis lengthening surgery

• +1
might inject HGH then HCG + DHT gel and take a shit ton of viagara/cialis then do penis lengthening surgery
Focus on girth tbh. A 7×6 would mog a 8×5

• +1
Face and lms can be saved by steroids becoming a giga tyrone he is already tall
Once he is big from steroids his face will not matter anyway woman see huge balck guys as animals for breeding

• +1
  • +1
Legit thread, slept on the floor yesterday, woke up on time, did stretches to try and become more symmetric. Feels good to start with something concrete

• +1
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 6401
The majority of my maxxing is rhinoplasty and genioplasty of some kind
Besides I just need to gymmaxx which I'm doing rn

• +1
1 issue I see is that it's a lefort 3

Its a modified lefort 3 much safer and if your not willing to try your not willing to ascend

• +1
Its a modified lefort 3 much safer and if your not willing to try your not willing to ascend
How many non-deformed people have gotten a modified lefort 3? Have you seen photos?

• +1
Great thread man; the angst pessimistic teens will definitely call it cope but it is what it is. Get it by any means necessary; I’m making sure I ascend. Money can be made legally and illegally at the same time so it’s best to do both

• +1
Motivates me

• +1
why are fuck niggers responding to over a year old posts 😡 stop

Amazing post brother. Thanks for this.

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry