Are you fucking serious?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
"My wife likes my dark features and bushy eyebrows while some other women like men with blonde hair and light features - or whatever. But there are something things women universally prefer, e.g., symmetrical face, tall stature, strong jaw, etc."
This is the comment I replied to. It received a lot of downvotes from IT Cucks.

Me: There are certain traits that are more universally attractive

Cuck: It's ALL personal preference

Me: So, attractive people are't universally attractive? Then how are they considered attractive if only some "prefer" him?

Cuck: Well of courses some people are universally attractive...

Contradicting yourself in 5 minutes. Well done ITcuck!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Roping Subhuman
All about the looks, man.

often traits that we consider attractive are health indicators and for that reason are universal attractive. that is a general accepted fact in science. they could just read the article about physical attraction on wikipedia (which links to legit sources and articles if they are not willing to accept wikipedia).

Last edited:
Lol bro

Good thread ngl

Models are unique but not attractive

Well most unique are attractive lol

Sure opry and Chico are ugly but unique 😂
Man what’s the average iq of IT? No way they see the truth but they cope so hard
often traits that we consider attractive are health indicators and for that reason are universal attractive. that is a general accepted fact in science. they could just read the article about physical attraction on wikipedia.
Yea lol

Like tall,good looking ,good frame and harmony, fame,ect

imagine beeing this high inhib to hide names jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, these are the basics of the blackpill

Lol bro

Good thread ngl

Models are unique but not attractive

Well most unique are attractive lol

Sure opry and Chico are ugly but unique 😂
Man what’s the average iq of IT? No way they see the truth but they cope so hard

Yea lol

Like tall,good looking ,good frame and harmony, fame,ect

yeah legit

most things that we are attracted too isnt not subjective or a type thing but objective related to health indicator and good genes we want for our offsprings

thus its little to non suprising that beauty is not subjective

do this people even heard of evolution or sexual selection?

only if this basic factors are fullfilled traits that you would connect to personal preference come to play (like haircolor, skincolor, eyecolor)

"hihi i dont look models i like nerdy guys"

8PqSbz6J_400x400.jpg
fbf5b9941cc3890362fee533695c850f.jpg

is not a proof that beauty is subjective. there are some differences in the pic but the basic health indicators are good in both.

same goes for rihanna or megan fox. why he/she didnt compared megan fox and magareth thather? i mean attractivness is all subjective right? so why not just compare this too? comparing rihanna and megan fox is literally as comparing nick bateman in different outfits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and mido the slayer
yeah legit

most things that we are attracted too isnt not subjective or a type thing but objective related to health indicator and good genes we want for our offsprings

thus its little to non suprising that beauty is not subjective

do this people even heard of evolution or sexual selection?

only if this basic factors are fullfilled traits that you would connect to personal preference come to play (like haircolor, skincolor, eyecolor)

"hihi i dont look models i like nerdy guys"

8PqSbz6J_400x400.jpg
fbf5b9941cc3890362fee533695c850f.jpg
I agree women likes different skin colors while tan and fair rated the most attractive

But blue eyes and brown hair is the most attractive colors

In other word just be north Atlantid or Atlantid 😂

And also no matter how good girl personality and character she will remain single for the rest of her life if she is ugly imo

Ever wondered why black women are the ugliest in every survey? Because they lack coloring and good facial futures such good nose,eyes,medium forehead ect, ect

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and paulie_walnuts
imagine beeing this high inhib to hide names jfl
My reddit page is blue pilled and I don't want to get raided.
I'll let you raid the cuck though if you want the username

I agree women likes different skin colors while tan and fair rated the most attractive

But blue eyes and brown hair is the most attractive colors

In other word just be north Atlantid or Atlantid 😂

And also no matter how good girl personality and character she will remain single for the rest of her life if she is ugly imo

Ever wondered why black women are the ugliest in every survey? Because they lack coloring and good facial futures such good nose,eyes,medium forehead ect, ect

generally talking eye color isnt a health indicator like a symmetrical face nor a dimorphic trait (big chin in men or small chin in women) or a trait with gives you a direct advantage in surving/competition like a muscular body in men.

hence traits like this are more open to personal preference. while something like the jaw development isnt.

6toB1QD.jpg
yPWL2sU.jpg

you will find less controversy results if you ask 100 people which one looks better (left or right) then doing the same with this examples

01c0c6ca48647a1a65bf60110589e703.jpg
chanel-iman.jpg

and regarding black women. as you already stated facial features come more into play then the actually skin color.

tumblr_p6ojwkInsx1wk2bq8o7_250.jpg
compared to black albino
albino10.jpg

black women often have a bonestructure that is little to non dimorphic.

Last edited:
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

No use arguing with Coping retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
generally talking eye color isnt a health indicator like a symmetrical face nor a dimorphic trait (big chin in men or small chin in women) or a trait with gives you a direct advantage in surving/competition like a muscular body in men.

hence traits like this are more open to personal preference. while something like the jaw development isnt.

6toB1QD.jpg
yPWL2sU.jpg

and regarding black women. as you already stated facial features come more into play then the actually skin color.

tumblr_p6ojwkInsx1wk2bq8o7_250.jpg
compared to black albino
albino10.jpg

black women often have a bonestructure that is little to non dimorphic.
You are posting extremes examples most black women don’t look like that most are ugly and fat from my experience And they act cocky

I understand your point of view

But most blacks looks like that

And I have never met albiano person in my life so yea

And eye color is the quality of the genetic but it’s not all the case you need bones and harmony

Look at Matt bomer with dark eyes

Vs

And also about body most women like lean guys like models,swimmers,active

Not gym bros and I think gym is waste of time imo just join a sport and you will get attractive body and also increase your social status

• +1
yes @mido the slayer but i would argue these black women are considered as non attractive not because of their skincolor but because of other features like the non dimorphic bonestructure many black women have.

give that women blonde hair, white skin and blue eyes and she still would be ugly

and i dont deny that features like coloring may play a role im just saying that they are more open to personal prefence than for example bonestructure

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 2205
You are posting extremes examples most black women don’t look like that most are ugly and fat from my experience And they act cocky

I understand your point of view

But most blacks looks like that
View attachment 81754
And I have never met albiano person in my life so yea

And eye color is the quality of the genetic but it’s not all the case you need bones and harmony

Look at Matt bomer with dark eyes
View attachment 81755
Vs
View attachment 81756

And also about body most women like lean guys like models,swimmers,active

Not gym bros and I think gym is waste of time imo just join a sport and you will get attractive body and also increase your social status
Doing a sport after high school is ogre.
If you go to the gym you aren't going to get an ideal body in 10 days. You could gymcel for 5 years and still look skinny lol.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
If you go to the gym you aren't going to get an ideal body in 10 days. You could gymcel for 5 years and still look skinny lol.
It’s ogre either way 😂

yea it depends how much effort you put into it. then the problem is the skinny person will say its cope after 5 years of gym and then everyone gonna believe it

lets not forget that going to gym has great benefits for your face

"My wife likes my dark features and bushy eyebrows while some other women like men with blonde hair and light features - or whatever. But there are something things women universally prefer, e.g., symmetrical face, tall stature, strong jaw, etc."
This is the comment I replied to. It received a lot of downvotes from IT Cucks.

View attachment 81343

Me: There are certain traits that are more universally attractive

Cuck: It's ALL personal preference

Me: So, attractive people are't universally attractive? Then how are they considered attractive if only some "prefer" him?

Cuck: Well of courses some people are universally attractive...

Contradicting yourself in 5 minutes. Well done ITcuck!
They're a joke

• +1