Are you GL if GL girls DM you and chat for an hour or 2 every convo (Tinder)

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I heard this is rare for guys.. also a few matches that chat you up every other day (no landwhales just GL girls)

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
I’m too young to use tinder so my friend showed me this other app “for friends” and I get a lot of bitches doing that and they hit me up first and shit I also get like a 100 “friends” a day. I’m avg looking tho and I usually get my looks match rarely anything more

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
I’m too young to use tinder so my friend showed me this other app “for friends” and I get a lot of bitches doing that and they hit me up first and shit I also get like a 100 “friends” a day. I’m avg looking tho and I usually get my looks match rarely anything more
Tinder is the hardest even avg guys can't match with landwhales most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Tinder is the hardest even avg guys can't match with landwhales most of the time.
Yeah I did tinder to see and I got like 20 matches and it said “99” people have swiped on you but they’re all fucking ugly only 1 was cute tbh

Yeah I did tinder to see and I got like 20 matches and it said “99” people have swiped on you but they’re all fucking ugly only 1 was cute tbh
I get cute girls that swipe on me so I guess that is pretty damn good nowadays.

• +1
I get cute girls that swipe on me so I guess that is pretty damn good nowadays.
Honestly imo it only counts when you fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, HighIQcel and Kenickie
You're GL if you get matches, they text you, and you meet up multiple times. If they don't talk to you after matching, you meet the looks threshold but are still meh.

• +1
You're GL if you get matches, they text you, and you meet up multiple times. If they don't talk to you after matching, you meet the looks threshold but are still meh.
Yeah I had Tinder for a week and 4 agreed to meeting me for coffee, good or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish

If you're too young to use Tinder, you're too young to use this forum.

yes it’s good

i doubt any sub 5 psl gets messaged

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Kenickie
if they dm u first then maybe

Tbh there are, but again it's depend on your definition of PSL 5.
outside of rich or celebrity or huge social status locally then no it rarely happens

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I heard this is rare for guys.. also a few matches that chat you up every other day (no landwhales just GL girls)
Yea to get matches you need to be 5psl i Think. And if they chat with you, your are gl. Congratz dude

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
What the hell is that question. Cmon man. Are you trynna flex on us? Fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Stingray
  • +1
  • +1
Tinder girls fucking suck at replying. You’re one lucky son of a bitch OP.

• +1
Assuming you're referring to Yubo? I use it for an ego boost and nudes and it's probably the best thing i've done for short term ego boost and looksmax motivation

• +1
It means you are being used for attention and validation and you are letting it happen. If your dick hasn't been in her she doesn't give a fuck about you.

If they're the ones who message you and put effort into keeping the convo going, than duh, yeah you're obviously good looking. They wouldn't be doing that for Poindexter.

You always know which party is the better looking by which of them doesn't need to try to keep the convo going.

Assuming you're referring to Yubo? I use it for an ego boost and nudes and it's probably the best thing i've done for short term ego boost and looksmax motivation
yeah and same lol

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Girls are consantly sending me texts and than they stop after 3 days probably because iam mentalcell

hell nah nigga im asking to get doxxed if i do that JFL
It's not doxxing if I'm literally adding you back? Where am I gonna post your yubo account? Rating forum JFL

It's not doxxing if I'm literally adding you back? Where am I gonna post your yubo account? Rating forum JFL
i got instagram linked to it n shit

Look in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Talking is cool and all.. but why give her two hours of your time. Your time matters and your spending it on a single girl. Live in abundance and increase your value by creating your own scarcity.

Simps are everywhere be unique. Already know this will get made fun of. itll get made fun of by the simp. Slayer will just read it and read past.

Yeah it does, but why are you texting back and forth for hours with thots on tinder? And asking them to meet for coffee? C'mon dude

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe