Are you going for prettyboy look or a chad look?

Both can slay, which one are you going for?

• Prettyboy

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • Chad slayer

Votes: 41 46.6%

• Total voters
Yeah. Androgynous twinks are the best looking guys to me assuming they have good harmony and features. Idk why knajjd isn't a fan of his own appearance.
inject

I am deff masculine.

Feminine faced skinny guys constantly get modeling careers dude. They are the best looking.

yet the best models are more masc than pretty boy you deluded low t low iq fgt

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
yet the best models are more masc than pretty boy you deluded low t low iq fht
David gandy is not better looking than Matt ox

Pretty boy: More focus on face, also having a balance with some feminine traits, body is just lean, not too much muscle. Doesn't require a tall height or a very good frame, average suffices.

Chad slayer: Very masculine face, tall and ripped with good frame. Face doesn't need to be as aesthetic as prettyboy but it's much more masculine with little to none feminine traits. Often more facial hair.

Both can slay, which one are you going for?
I will try to reach the chad look, infact I'm chewing and bonemashing to get a better chin and jaw. As regard the beard I don't have a full one at 21 years old yet, so i'm using minoxidil to grow it.
I think straight long eyebrows fit to the chad look, so I used minox to grow them with this shape

It's over for you
Id legit fuck that twink faggot up and I mog him even though im fat and you think that women like that???
please be trolling
Grown women constantly comment on how good looking Matt ox is and will be as he gets older

can't predict how he is going to grow up to look like but if you wan't to look androgynous its fucking over even if you hit your goal. the kid is not even masculine at all but from pics I just searched up he seems to have ok bone structure. since he hasn't had a growth spurt yet he probably won't be that dimorphic at all and will still looking quite fem even as an adult but who knows?.

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
I just need to get lean and i think i'll be good to go. But it's hard af when depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I just need to get lean and i think i'll be good to go. But it's hard af when depressed
Do it bro

I don't even pay attention to what you say ngl but you have a likeable face so I reckon you're decent and I want you to succeed

Brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Do it bro

I don't even pay attention to what you say ngl but you have a likeable face so I reckon you're decent and I want you to succeed

Brutal blackpill

I will not shipost anymore. I'll only make high IQ and constructive comments from now on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs
David gandy is not better looking than Matt ox
View attachment 72830
Yes he is nigger. SCHLEEP? my fucking ass. You try to fit in but you sound fucking autistic as hell. Tryhard nigger tryna use teen slang like he actually has some sort of status jfl.
OP, there is no, pretty boy or masc archetypes. They're all a meme. Some people such as KJ Apa

has masc features but will is considered a pretty boy because he's still young.

Last edited:
Yes he is nigger. SCHLEEP? my fucking ass. You try to fit in but you sound fucking autistic as hell. Tryhard nigger tryna use teen slang like he actually has some sort of status jfl.
OP, there is no, pretty boy or masc archetypes. They're all a meme. Some people such as KJ Apa

has masc features but will is considered a pretty boy because he's still young.
I don't "try" to use teen slang it's just how I'm used to talking. Why does that bother you?

None ...bloated face

Pretty boy is ideal, I probably only have a chance at pretttyboy because my eye area isn’t masculine at all

im ethnic already got wide frame and big neck have to go with chad

my ideal is to be a prettyboy, but my face is too masculine for that. im gonna make lean gains in the gym to even it out.

I have a gay looking face more on the feminine side. I can slay kpop fangirls easy