Are you happy with your hair type?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
For me, I am so thankful to God I have straight luscious Asian hair. No curls, no coarseness, just straight up fucking luscious lucks with thick density. Sure, it's a pain to constantly clean in order to get rid of the insane oil build-up (after 12 hours it becomes somewhat greasy, give it day and a half and it will fall flat, and will form the weird Asian flat dreadlocks), the fact that there's no curls and that it falls flat and floppy at times, needs best products and alot of heat and protectant to somewhat retain the curl or bounciness needed to get a hairstyle like the pompadour and such, and always gets in your face and needs constant maintenance to ensure it doesn't grow out and get split ended, but other than these I would never trade my hair for another type. It grows so fucking fast, doesn't need any creams or lotions because it never gets dry, just greasy, and never fails to create a hairstyle that looks good. I love it.

What do you guys like about your hair type and hate about it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
For me, I am so thankful to God I have straight luscious Asian hair. No curls, no coarseness, just straight up fucking luscious lucks with thick density. Sure, it's a pain to constantly clean in order to get rid of the insane oil build-up (after 12 hours it becomes somewhat greasy, give it day and a half and it will fall flat, and will form the weird Asian flat dreadlocks), the fact that there's no curls and that it falls flat and floppy at times, needs best products and alot of heat and protectant to somewhat retain the curl or bounciness needed to get a hairstyle like the pompadour and such, and always gets in your face and needs constant maintenance to ensure it doesn't grow out and get split ended, but other than these I would never trade my hair for another type. It grows so fucking fast, doesn't need any creams or lotions because it never gets dry, just greasy, and never fails to create a hairstyle that looks good. I love it.

What do you guys like about your hair type and hate about it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, didntreadlol and 4 others
Post pics of your hair

i think yes

Not an issue at all.
I bet you'r from a north african descend that's why you'r happy not having their weird hair texture.

Post pics of your hair
grown out, I've teasted it a bit with some wax n heat so don't mind if it looks like a nest, with comb n conditioner it is extremely straight
Not an issue at all.
I bet you'r from a north african descend that's why you'r happy not having their weird hair texture.
I'm Mediterranan, is that North African descend? I don't know much about this sort of stuff sorry

Attachments

• 20200222_040945.jpg
    20200222_040945.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i hate my hair, it curls as it gets longer and its so annoying and stupid, if i dont cut my hair short every few months i end up with the curly hair youd expect on a teenage lesbian. im planning to buy a hot brush soon so hopefully thatll help deal with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
i hate my hair, it curls as it gets longer and its so annoying and stupid, if i dont cut my hair short every few months i end up with the curly hair youd expect on a teenage lesbian. im planning to buy a hot brush soon so hopefully thatll help deal with that
You do that, get curtain style, shit is legit, curtainmaxxing saved my life

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
N0. Hair/Norwood 2 is my worse failo. If I had thicker, less nappier hair and lower hairline I would be better looking.

grown out, I've teasted it a bit with some wax n heat so don't mind if it looks like a nest, with comb n conditioner it is extremely straight

I'm Mediterranan, is that North African descend? I don't know much about this sort of stuff sorry
Too much hair cut it asap. It doesn't look like it, but looks typical asian hair.

No
I am balding

• So Sad
JFL if you got straight asian hair and got Taehyung avi and your not rocking the curly 2 block cut.
V of BTS 1024x683

Too much hair cut it asap. It doesn't look like it, but looks typical asian hair.
Hell to the fuck no I ain't cutting my hair I'm curtain maxxing to a different dimension
Yeah it is type 1a Asian hair
JFL if you got straight asian hair and got Taehyung avi and your not rocking the curly 2 block cut. View attachment 277033
Have looked into his new curly hair, looks really fucking good but I still have to grow mine a bit further out then I have to buy a curler or whatever he uses
Don't have money currently since I spent it all on my 1989 honda Accord

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish
I'd recommend using a hair straightener btw if you wanna add some waviness to ur hair. Product alone isn't gonna help that straight hair.

• +1
I'd recommend using a hair straightener btw if you wanna add some waviness to ur hair. Product alone isn't gonna help that straight hair.
Alright I'll look into it once I do some work and get that dough going

Only downside is having to style it like that every morning, shit gets annoying. If you'd like just go to a Korean salon n get a perm every 2-3 months.

I hate it, its dark auburn

So basically Gandy decided to curse me by making me ginger
But felt bad so made it only noticeable outside or in bright light

• So Sad
Only downside is having to style it like that every morning, shit gets annoying. If you'd like just go to a Korean salon n get a perm every 2-3 months.
Perms aren't my thing, I'll only be styling it if it's a special occasion, usually I keep mine fluffed and curtained, it works well for everyday situations, a bit annoying at times but it's all worth

• +1
Reactions: Ataru
I'm half korean, but I don't know what my hair type is, because it's so fucking dry and damaged, one day it can be curly, others it's wavy or straight. It's really fucking weird.

But I have photos from when I was a little kid, and I had kind of long curly hair.

I just need to make my hair smooth, soft, shiny and hydrated like when I was a kid to find out what I have.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I'm half korean, but I don't know what my hair type is, because it's so fucking dry and damaged, one day it can be curly, others it's wavy or straight. It's really fucking weird.

But I have photos from when I was a little kid, and I had kind of long curly hair.

I just need to make my hair smooth, soft, shiny and hydrated again to find out what I have.

Mix egg with extra virgin olive oil and apply to hair
Wait 15 mins
Use coconut oil whenever you get the chance (don't overdo it)
Hydrate by air drying, grow it out, cut split ends, never damage it by dye or perm or heat
Good luck. Egg, oil and no heat saved my hair game I even got my hairline to come back somewhat

I just need to make my hair smooth, soft, shiny and hydrated like when I was a kid to find out what I have.
Monday and Friday and Sunday apply egg and olive virgin extra oil mix
Never over do it and stay away from sodium laureth sulfate products
Fuck the shitty Shampoos invest in a good high quality natural one
Always, and I can't stress this enough, always make sure never to comb hair when it wet, pat dry with towel and comb when it's completely dry

• +1
Reactions: her

Mix egg with extra virgin olive oil and apply to hair
Wait 15 mins
Use coconut oil whenever you get the chance (don't overdo it)
Hydrate by air drying, grow it out, cut split ends, never damage it by dye or perm or heat
Good luck. Egg, oil and no heat saved my hair game I even got my hairline to come back somewhat

Monday and Friday and Sunday apply egg and olive virgin extra oil mix
Never over do it and stay away from sodium laureth sulfate products
Fuck the shitty Shampoos invest in a good high quality natural one
Always, and I can't stress this enough, always make sure never to comb hair when it wet, pat dry with towel and comb when it's completely dry
Thank you, man. My skin and hair are completely fucked, I have the worst hair and skin I can think of. Good thing (I guess?) is that both my hair and skin are extremely thick, but that's it.

I'll start improving both and hopefully by the end of the year my hair will be back to life and my skin will be somewhat decent.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
kinda

its hard to control but i do always get compliments on it

very happy with my prettyboy curly hair, cant wait for it to grow out more

got wavy im pretty happy just wish I could rock curtians but my hair is too thick and my forhead is too small

im a white boy with nigga hair