Aren't fillers stupid?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I thought fillers were great as they aren't permanent and no surgery with heavy side effects is included... Until I looked up the fucking prices of getting dermal fillers.
Holy fucking shit, only getting under eye fillers is 800 Euro... And it only lasts 12 months.
I'd need midface, nasolabial folds, forehead, gonion and most importantly under eye fillers. Ill never be able to afford this.
COPE gone.
I'll rather save up for surgery and have permanent results. It's way cheaper in comparison to fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Schönling, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
Yea they’re more expensive in long term, good to try and also better for things such as giving angularity to the jaw if you have the volume already

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Fillers are great because they can be tweaked as you like, whenever you want. Once you've got plastic bolted to your face it's there unless you get it reomoved and a new one put in. They are however very expensive. Allergan has a loyalty program though so you can accumulate points to get free fillers or Botox down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
There's pros and cons to both fillers and implants.

Fillers are best if you want to try out a look or look better immediately because you lack the money for implants. They can also be easily removed or go away on their own. The obvious con is that you have to keep getting them so they're way more expensive in the long run. IMO they're best used to hold you over until you can actually afford the implant, which they should if you have a decent paying job. Getting fillers every year for the rest of your life is ridiculous.

Not only are implants harder to tweak but they also have a lot more downtime which can be hard to deal with if you work a job that doesn't allow for a lot of time off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 39
And it only lasts 12 months.
I'm 100% sure that your undereye area will start looking like crap again wayyyyyy before 12 months.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'm 100% sure that your undereye area will start looking like crap again wayyyyyy before 12 months.
Agreed. I will definitely not pay for fillers. I won't have a decent enough job to get fillers twice a year so I'll have to save up for implants.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1139
I have the feeling that guys here are just massive talkers. Under every post i read "just do some implants dude", as if its easy as going to buy a new jeans. But who really has done one of those surgeries, that need general anaesthetic and after that, you cant go to to the gym for 6 Months. Just do some research about fillers, radiesse for example is really effective, and lasts for 12-18 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, to_stop_da_cope, I'mme and 3 others
Fillers are for people who are not totally deformed

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Warlow, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
I have the feeling that guys here are just massive talkers. Under every post i read "just do some implants dude", as if its easy as going to buy a new jeans. But who really has done one of those surgeries, that need general anaesthetic and after that, you cant go to to the gym for 6 Months. Just do some research about fillers, radiesse for example is really effective, and lasts for 12-18 months.

Nice results, fillers are definitely the better choice if one can afford them. Any idea how much it would cost for a result similar to the second one?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah but this nigga apparently needs a lot of fillers
i need like half a syringe and i will ascend, i think people who need more than 1 implant or surgery should just accept their fate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i need like half a syringe and i will ascend, i think people who need more than 1 implant or surgery should just accept their fate
Dude half a syringe is like $300 go ascend man

Dude half a syringe is like $300 go ascend man
im waiting for summer tbh, now im ldarring and studying, so its pointless

I never said fillers don't work. These results are amazing. I'd get this done asap. But the cost to get such an improvement is in the THOUSANDS. These guys got at least 16ml. 5600 Euro for an improvement that only lasts maximum 12 months. I'd get fillers if I earned a lot, which I unfortunately never will though. So I can't spend money on fillers.
Nice results, fillers are definitely the better choice if one can afford them. Any idea how much it would cost for a result similar to the second one?
At least 6k Euro
EDIT: I have to correct myself. I looked up the Instagram post and it says 5ml were used in the second pic. This would be slightly under 2k Euro only.
yeah but this nigga apparently needs a lot of fillers
Yes but unfortunately mostly in areas where surgery is risky, so this is a dilemma. The weakest point is my under eye area and cheekbones, I'm kinda scared of having surgery right under my eye. So in this area maybe filler is preferable but regarding my jawline I'd rather get an implant than temporary fillers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
I assume someone is working on permanent fillers? What happens if you get punched?

This would be slightly under 2k Euro only.
Hmmm 2k for atleast 12 months, not bad, tbh. Obviously I can't afford it now, but once I'm working, I will be able to.

Hmmm 2k for atleast 12 months, not bad, tbh. Obviously I can't afford it now, but once I'm working, I will be able to.
Idk man. Wages are really low especially when starting to work. I'd be able to afford it but only if I didn't own a car and lived with my parents. Not sure if it's worth it for low wage guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
Radiesse is eur 440 for 3ml,so less than 800 total in Netherlands. I'm sure prices in other western Europe are comparable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and Deusmaximus
Radiesse is eur 440 for 3ml,so less than 800 total in Netherlands. I'm sure prices in other western Europe are comparable.
I read on a German aesthetic page that the first ML of high quality filler is 400 Euro and for all the following MLs 300 per ml.

How long does radiesse last?

They are working on permanent filler that is like a cement that hardens up but it's a long ways away from hitting the cosmetic market. It is only even started testing on facial trauma victims.
Fillers are expensive but far less invasive and way more easily sculpted than an implant. I will be on filler for the rest of my life. I'm budgeting 8k every year for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, I'mme and dogtown
They are working on permanent filler that is like a cement that hardens up but it's a long ways away from hitting the cosmetic market. It is only even started testing on facial trauma victims.
Fillers are expensive but far less invasive and way more easily sculpted than an implant. I will be on filler for the rest of my life. I'm budgeting 8k every year for the rest of my life.
What's your job?
I couldnt save 8k a year

I make 55k a year so 47k is pretty liveable.

Lmao chad doesnt even know what a filler is

You think filler would do the job for me , sorry for plastering my face all over the site

Attachments

• 06B7A6F6-B844-4667-A2BB-97FD4A40B0DC.jpeg
    06B7A6F6-B844-4667-A2BB-97FD4A40B0DC.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 89
I thought fillers were great as they aren't permanent and no surgery with heavy side effects is included... Until I looked up the fucking prices of getting dermal fillers.
Holy fucking shit, only getting under eye fillers is 800 Euro... And it only lasts 12 months.
I'd need midface, nasolabial folds, forehead, gonion and most importantly under eye fillers. Ill never be able to afford this.
COPE gone.
I'll rather save up for surgery and have permanent results. It's way cheaper in comparison to fillers.
lipofillers give a permanent improvement

You think filler would do the job for me , sorry for plastering my face all over the site

You need to get laser hair removal for your mid frontal hair. A straight hairline would look amazing on you.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
You need to get laser hair removal for your mid frontal hair. A straight hairline would look amazing on you.
That is the least of my worries and more of a soft maxing thing

That is the least of my worries and more of a soft maxing thing
I think that would drastically change your face but whatever floats your boat man