ARGENTINA HAS THE HOTTEST WOMEN [STATISTICALLY PROVEN]

Mogged to oblivion by bolivians

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fvolkek, CANI, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
IMO future is white. cuck whites die off or get mixed out meanwhile all the based whites stay white and the mixed people continue to bleach themselves with whites until they are indistinguishable from pure white. gene editing and designer babies also mean the same thing. white sperm and eggs is 1000% the most desired from sperm banks and fertility clinics. cuck posters on suicide watch
white men are based but white women are degenerate brainwashed. Many don't want families at all and rather try and be a 'carreer tiger' jfl. over

• +1
Reactions: CANI
IMO future is white. cuck whites die off or get mixed out meanwhile all the based whites stay white and the mixed people continue to bleach themselves with whites until they are indistinguishable from pure white. gene editing and designer babies also mean the same thing. white sperm and eggs is 1000% the most desired from sperm banks and fertility clinics. cuck posters on suicide watch
Whites won't get extinct thanks to science
White people will be mass produced in 2100 in laboratories when the world turns out to be 99% shitskins
:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and CursedOne
Whites won't get extinct thanks to science
White people will be mass produced in 2100 in laboratories when the world turns out to be 99% shitskins
:feelsgood:
shitskin civil wars are gonna be in the future so they wont ever be 99% with the west weakened due to white libtards, no white world police are gonna stop shitskins from eradicating their competitors

Bolivians mog
RTR2NWVD.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fvolkek, CANI, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Nazis lose war. Don't worry men Argentina will keep us hidden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Where to go as a tourist to slay in Argentina? Is it a beautiful country tourist wise or is it too much criminal activity?

Where to go as a tourist to slay in Argentina? Is it a beautiful country tourist wise or is it too much criminal activity?
Very badboy nation, full of low inhib fearsome muggers and criminals that would kill you for your cellphone

Dangerous place to come fuck women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and JizzFarmer
95% are curries

Very badboy nation, full of low inhib fearsome muggers and criminals that would kill you for your cellphone

Dangerous place to come fuck women
Sounds awful rather go to Greece tbh

Is Argentina still a third world country but

Is Argentina still a third world country but

Some people like me live well, tier of a middle class Western Euro citizen

Some others die from starvation

The elite has billions of USD and is corrupted AF

Just your average 3rd world shithole tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Austrian Oak

Some people like me live well, tier of a middle class Western Euro citizen

Some others die from starvation

The elite has billions of USD and is corrupted AF

Just your average 3rd world shithole tbh
Are you from Argentina then?

I said that multiple times in this post
So your not losing about the women I thought Norway and Sweden would be the best Latvia and Ukraine also

So your not losing about the women I thought Norway and Sweden would be the best Latvia and Ukraine also
According to that chart, baltic women are up there with the Colombian, Venezuelan and Argentinian

Slavic girls like the Ukrainian could arguably be dark green tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Austrian Oak
According to that chart, baltic women are up there with the Colombian, Venezuelan and Argentinian

Slavic girls like the Ukrainian could arguably be dark green tbh
What about Sweden Vs Argentina? Do you think Swedish girls are good

What about Sweden Vs Argentina? Do you think Swedish girls are good
yeah of course many are good looking, problem is nowadays a lot of them turned into ugly masc hobos and aren't as feminine as South American women

there's more phenotype variations in South America than in Sweden too, and I like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, JizzFarmer, MogTheMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Stare and Deleted member 6400
yeah of course many are good looking, problem is nowadays a lot of them turned into ugly masc hobos and aren't as feminine as South American women

there's more phenotype variations in South America than in Sweden too, and I like that
enserio sos argentino de que parte sos?

This kind of posts aren't helping with the nofap.

PS: Argentina es white.

Do they even age wtf :love:

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Balkans has sexy women indeed

Do never forget this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
How tall is the competition in Argentina? And how tall are the women? The ones with the blue eyes and blonde hair that look nordic?

How tall is the competition in Argentina? And how tall are the women? The ones with the blue eyes and blonde hair that look nordic?
I see everything from literal 5'0" midgets to 5'11" giants. But I'd say most are like 5'4"-5'6"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and ConspiracyTheory