Arguing looks vs self-esteem on Youtube

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

I don't suggest you watch the video because it is made by a Chad retard that thinks he knows everything because he studied in psychology. I responded to the video in the comment section to tell him is a retard. Obviously, some normie told me I am wrong. So I destroyed him. I think I articulated well some BP concepts in regard to what relates to self-esteem in attraction (last reply especially), feel free to read if you don't have a life like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, impure666, SikKunt and 11 others
debates me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, impure666, SikKunt and 6 others
din wach

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, SikKunt, fobos and 6 others
Im probably too low IQ and too tired to understand most of what you wrote, but I think I got the essence (in the comments)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, SikKunt, kobecel and 4 others
Opens video:

Man with good lower third, hair full of hair, probably tall and muscular due to genetics talking look and height dont matter. The memes writes themselves
rockndogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: impure666, Stingray, SikKunt and 9 others
What he said is legit though, looks don't matter as much for betabux/ltr.

Lol @ retard OP embarrassing himself with triggered erroneous comment.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

I don't suggest you watch the video because it is made by a Chad retard that thinks he knows everything because he studied in psychology. I responded to the video in the comment section to tell him is a retard. Obviously, some normie told me I am wrong. So I destroyed him. I think I articulated well some BP concepts in regard to what relates to self-esteem in attraction (last reply especially), feel free to read if you don't have a life like me.

u dont have to tag shit post we already know

Foids are full of shit. looks & height is everything.

What he said is legit though, looks don't matter as much for betabux/ltr.

Lol @ retard OP embarrassing himself with triggered erroneous comment.

The guy in the video said self-esteem >>> everything else(including looks), this is where the problem resides.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and kobecel
u dont have to tag shit post we already know

Foids are full of shit. looks & height is everything.
rather have threads about you requesting to be unbanned while being unbanned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, SikKunt and Swagwaffle

Holy shit ur replies r high iq well written

Legit just go on blackpillsicnece then just fetch studies

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, Dude420 and 1 other person
spammer reported

Quote spam. Reported.

just ldar bro....

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac, SikKunt, Dude420 and 2 others
Just be confident bro

Look at this guy he’s ugly and got himself a good looking woman, it has to be due to charisma amiright??????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SikKunt, kobecel and 1 other person
why would i care about what a receeding hairline middle aged "online coach" has to say. JFL HE HAS A WEBSITE TO SELL SELF-ESTEEM and DATING ADVICE :lul:
all these fucking faggots are the same, preach the dogshit guys want to hear to sell their program and make a quick buck.
JFL 197$ off one cuck thats almost 30% of my monthly rent JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Stingray, SikKunt and 3 others
would u suck a chihuahuas nipples to ascend

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and Dude420
why would i care about what a receeding hairline middle aged "online coach" has to say. JFL HE HAS A WEBSITE TO SELL SELF-ESTEEM and DATING ADVICE :lul:View attachment 55966 all these fucking faggots are the same, preach the dogshit guys want to hear to sell their program and make a quick buck.
View attachment 55967 JFL 197$ off one cuck thats almost 30% of my monthly rent JFL

It is hard to milk a 197$ program out of just be white/tall with a decent jaw, you need an elaborated jew system of deceptions. What is sad is that this jew is also self-deceived. Sorry, I meant 397$, you only happened to have the exclusive chance to find it a 197$ you lucky bastard.
IOKL.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Stingray, SikKunt and 2 others
"my one example on my shit thumbnail disproves mountains of evidence that it's genetically pre-determined how wahmen treat you"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SikKunt and Dude420
Lol at arguing on youtube

"my one example on my shit thumbnail disproves mountains of evidence that it's genetically pre-determined how wahmen treat you"
Basically this

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Women who date down do exist, they're just either dark triad and exploiting/cucking the guy somehow or have mental illness level low self esteem.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Stingray
Author of the video is so delusional........

penetration is everything

top 10 epic btfo debate moments ben shapiro bbc nigger holocaust

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Swagwaffle and Dude420
head of doctors wincel laughs at those who debate looks vs personality as he debates methods to improve looks and personality

Dont even debate them. There's nothing to gain.

Bro u always make me feel shallow af

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
Shit post theory

tbh psychology is a bullshit pseudoscience that reinvents itself completely every decade so I wouldn't give much weight to any of its studies. We know the blackpill is true from intuition and life experiences.

bluepilled people piss me off so much