Ariana Grande without makeup

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
She looks good with makeup on ofc but just today she posted 2 pics on her isntagram story without makeup and I was SHOCKED. she still has fake eyelashes, eyebrow shit and some makeup on but holy shit, she looks NOTHING like her usual self. She's 26 btw.

Thoughts? 😭

Attachments

• IMG_20190622_230139.jpg
    IMG_20190622_230139.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20190622_230140.jpg
    IMG_20190622_230140.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 199
Still cute tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1553, Currycellmate and 1 other person
idk what you're on about she always looks like that. the camera angle can be deceiving. Anyway I hate this nigger maxxing thot.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
idk what you're on about she always looks like that. the camera angle can be deceiving. Anyway I hate this nigger maxxing thot.
Tbh I guess you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
doesnt look like ariana grande

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Krezo, androidcel and 1 other person
Looks tapped like most foids without fakeup

She’s still wearing some

She’s still wearing some
yea i wrote that in the description. @Kill_Jew is right. its probably just the shitty angle and lighting and pose. he face isnt that big

I think its another good indicator that even the hottest/best looking celebs out there dont look good irl and without all the photoshopping, makeup etc. but then you have sean opry and david gandy and chico...but thats another story. just dont feel so bad about yourself i guess is what im tryna say.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
still cute for sure

Would violently fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Joyride
I think its another good indicator that even the hottest/best looking celebs out there dont look good irl and without all the photoshopping, makeup etc. but then you have sean opry and david gandy and chico...but thats another story. just dont feel so bad about yourself i guess is what im tryna say.
she is hardly one of the best looking celebs.