Aromasin dosage ASPIE SCIENTIST GTFIH

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
how much aromasin should i take?
is 1 pill/3-4 days enough ?
i wanna do the lowest dosage possible...

Why you taking that `? What benefits

Is this for gyno?

@goat2x u heightmaxxing?

what stack u gonna get?

giphy.gif

read

they used 2.5mg of letrozole

there are a lot of other studies in the "similar articles" tab, you might have to put it into scihub to read the full study

tl;dr though I think you should be taking 1mg daily or potentially more (so your once per 3/4 days isn't enough for heightmaxing) however do your own research it's been months since I've looked at this. Also what are your goals with this?

read

there are a lot of other studies in the "similar articles" tab, you might have to put it into scihub to read the full study

tl;dr though I think you should be taking 1mg daily or potentially more (so your once per 3/4 days isn't enough for heightmaxing) however do your own research it's been months since I've looked at this. Also what are your goals with this?

Do you think its possible to go from 5'7 to 5'10 with letrozole at 16 years old?

Do you think its possible to go from 5'7 to 5'10 with letrozole at 16 years old?
that depends on:

if your growth plates are closed

if you'd also be taking HGH with the letro if they're open

In the future you'll look back and think, "Why did I just randomly start taking aromasin?".

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
that depends on:

if your growth plates are closed

if you'd also be taking HGH with the letro if they're open
Probably not taking hgh and idk about my plates I dont thin kthey are closed yet. does letro get rid of gyno?

read

thats like 25mg aromasin its too much