Aromatase inhibiton for heightmaxxing?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
How effective is this (provided your growth plates are open)?

Depends on the one you are using (assuming it works).

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I remember reading that this will actually stunt heavy your grow, what you want to do is block your testosterone production right? what happens is that I also read the inverse, blocking testosterone will also help your grow.

Science is a joke these days, I wouldn't bet on anything regarding modern medicine which is full of lobbies with agendas (LGBT, JEWS and who knows what).

blocking testosterone will also help your grow.

• +1
Reactions: left2die
just eat healthy food and good fats (monoinsaturated fats).
and keep your body fat percentage around 13%
(too slim = less anabolism and less growth)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
I remember reading that this will actually stunt heavy your grow, what you want to do is block your testosterone production right? what happens is that I also read the inverse, blocking testosterone will also help your grow.

Science is a joke these days, I wouldn't bet on anything regarding modern medicine which is full of lobbies with agendas (LGBT, JEWS and who knows what).
What the fuck? Are you a @honeypot to turn newcels into trannies?

Aromatase is the enzyme that converts T to E.
just eat healthy food and good fats (monoinsaturated fats).
and keep your body fat percentage around 13%
(too slim = less anabolism and less growth)
Sadly "justs" don't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, CupOfCoffee, kobecel and 2 others
Aromatose inhibitors lower estrogen not test

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GrewWrong and androidcel
Estrogen speeds up the closure of growth plates, so I guess inhibiting the conversion from testosterone to estrogen would help, right?

• +1
Estrogen speeds up the closure of growth plates, so I guess inhibiting the conversion from testosterone to estrogen would help, right?
What is it with low-post countcels not being able to quote members?
Also yes it would help. I am nuking my E.
With letro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
With letro
There are 2 studies affirming the two situations as beneficial to height grow:

-Blocking estrogen production helps height grow
-Blocking testosterone production also helps your height grow.

What's the real truth? Who the fuck knows.

This is another source that has nothing to do with what I just said: https://courses.washington.edu/conj/bess/growth/growth.html
Read the last paragraph of bone growth.

You actually have to wipe out the both of them if you want to be a big tallfag.

Last edited:
There are 2 studies affirming the two situations as beneficial to height grow:
Links.
-Blocking estrogen production helps height grow
-Blocking testosterone production also helps your height grow.
Where did you read the part about testosterone?
What's the real truth? Who the fuck knows.
It is estrogen blocking.
This is another source that has nothing to do with what I just said: https://courses.washington.edu/conj/bess/growth/growth.html
Read the last paragraph of bone growth.
It says that close is caused by estrogen and testosterone. Nothing was specific. Cases how?
Throwing around general statements won't prove a point.
You actually have to wipe out the both of them if you want to be a big tallfag.
Look at tallfags. Are they androgynous? No.
Testosterone causes DIMORPHISM, part of which makes men taller than women.

Links.

Where did you read the part about testosterone?

It is estrogen blocking.

It says that close is caused by estrogen and testosterone. Nothing was specific. Cases how?
Throwing around general statements won't prove a point.

Look at tallfags. Are they androgynous? No.
Testosterone causes DIMORPHISM, part of which makes men taller than women.
There are woman are tall as fuck also your last statement is brainlet

And there are virgins who are good looking. Doesn't mean anything.

How was my last statement wrong? One part of dimorphism is height which is partially affected by the levels of androgens.

What is more common, males who are over 6' or women who are over 6'?
Statistic outliers.

• +1
What is more common, males who are over 6' or women who are over 6'?
Statistic outliers.
He never even gave the logic behind testosterone being the cause lol.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
He never even gave the logic behind testosterone being the cause lol.
Testosterone and estrogen the sexual hormones close your growth plates in your late teens, there is nothing more about it. Do you want me to explain genetic and chemical mechanisms that regulate this or what?

I'm not a medic to explain that honestly but should be doable with enough time.

Testosterone and estrogen the sexual hormones close your growth plates, there is nothing more about it. Do you want me to explain genetic and chemical mechanisms that regulate this or what?
Yea. If you can't explain it then you don't understand it. And if you don't understand it then you should not have acted righteous.

Yea. If you can't explain it then you don't understand it. And if you don't understand it then you should not have acted righteous.

Media brainwash us in any way they can is what I wanted to say, they say half truths, you here wanted to block your estrogen production but others may be missguided to block their testosterone because the media, not knowing that in both cases you end up doing a futile effort because you have to get rid of both and that's unnatural it may cause androgenous bodies as you said early.

Why would you block your estrogen if you have more than 10 times testosterone and both will close your growth plates, estrogen have functions also in males.

Problem is even licensed docs often fall in to the media brainwash and do brainlet things like recommending gender change surgery and shit like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Why would you block your estrogen if you have more than 10 times testosterone and both will close your growth plates

Higher testosterone levels transfers into higher estrogen levels, which in turn fuses growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Media brainwash us in any way they can is what I wanted to say, they say half truths, you here wanted to block your estrogen production but others may be missguided to block their testosterone because the media, not knowing that in both cases you end up doing a futile effort because you have to get rid of both and that's unnatural it may cause androgenous bodies as you said early.
The jews have nothing to do with your plates closing.
Clinical trials done on short children prove that estogen blocking works.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28859208
Why would you block your estrogen if you have more than 10 times testosterone and both will close your growth plates, estrogen have functions also in males.
because estrogen is the cause. refer up.
Problem is even licensed docs often fall in to the media brainwash and do brainlet things like recommending gender change surgery and shit like that.
Yeah, but GH and AIs are legit.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Higher testosterone levels transfers into higher estrogen levels, which in turn fuses growth plates.
Thank you. This thread almost gave me a stroke.

Estrogen fuses growth plates. High levels of testosterone get aromatised in to estrogen. That is how high testosterone and high estrogen fuses growth plates. It's also how aromtase inhibitors work; they stop the aromitisation of testosterone in to estrogen. It's also why guys on test have to take aromatase inhibitors or they get gynocomestia. High testosterone is good unless it is also getting readily converted in to estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Steve bachall and Extra Chromosome
The jews have nothing to do with your plates closing.
Clinical trials done on short children prove that estogen blocking works.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28859208

because estrogen is the cause. refer up.

Yeah, but GH and AIs are legit.
Something we have to discuss @Extra Chromosome I have evidence of woman increasing 10cm or more after 25 years old I tough it was because they didn't had testosterone but as this post demonstrated estrogen is actually harmful for height growth.

Most bizarre height gains on leg after deep in adulthood are from woman and it must be because they lose their estrogen production and woman being more sensitive to testosterone.

Something we have to discuss @Extra Chromosome I have evidence of woman increasing 10cm or more after 25 years old I tough it was because they didn't had testosterone but as this post demonstrated estrogen is actually harmful for height growth.

Most bizarre height gains on leg after deep in adulthood are from woman and it must be because they lose their estrogen production and woman being more sensitive to testosterone.
Why would you take an anomaly but not the other billions of women to prove your point?
Selection bias overload.

Why would you take an anomaly but not the other billions of women to prove your point?
Selection bias overload.

Let me sleep for now tomorrow you can scientific methoding me all you want.

Btw what good does not bias selecting? Is a first step for further scrutiny on the real reasons.

Last edited:
Let me sleep for now tomorrow you can scientific methoding me all you want.

Btw what good does not bias selecting? Is a first step for further scrutiny on the real reasons.
Sure. But one woman won't be the proof of causation when billions of other women are different

With letro
Doesn't letro cuz hair loss and other fucked up sides. I'd rather not gain ~2 inches but go bald at 20. Unless ur stack gets me to 6ft(tall n bald is better than manlet) letro will prob fuck up my already shit body.

Doesn't letro cuz hair loss and other fucked up sides. I'd rather not gain ~2 inches but go bald at 20. Unless ur stack gets me to 6ft(tall n bald is better than manlet) letro will prob fuck up my already shit body.
Depends on the person.
Didn't happen for me.
Height gain depends on the person as well.