Arseus

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
I miss Arseus300 he was such an entertainer lol

Arseus300? Never heard of him.

So many great moggers caged before they could complete their redemption arc - you know what they say about the stars that burn the brightest, one can only narcymaxx so much on this site

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992

So many great moggers caged before they could complete their redemption arc - you know what they say about the stars that burn the brightest, one can only narcymaxx so much on this site

Yup he was narcy as fuck but he used to keep alive this forum with his weird threads and posts lol

Good song. but i find it funny how Blacks use Nigga to refer to each other when the word was invented to dehumanise them.

Yup he was narcy as fuck but he used to keep alive this forum with his weird threads and posts lol
I wish there was a national archive for every aspie picture and webm from him, studyhacks etc to grace this site
Cigmaxxing

I think that one was my phone wallpaper at some point ngl

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Pex1992
You could take his place? Interested?

• +1
You could take his place? Interested?
I've seen him trying but he needs to have a weird incomprehensible accent and be recording webms on his phone at 2am on new years eve while drunk and smoking cigs in his moms bathroom to truly succeed in that field

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Pex1992
He said he was tall but he looks like a man let

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and Pex1992
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Pex1992
arseus didn't have autism he was probably nt
He was evidently both very narcissistic and very insecure about his appearance at least. He exhibits many of the same figures of speech (that can't be chalked up to language/cultural influences) and behavior as me (actual certified aspie), his old youtube videos confirm this imo.

But he was a low inhib god, if you are low inhib doesn't matter if you're autistic

He was evidently both very narcissistic and very insecure about his appearance at least. He exhibits many of the same figures of speech (that can't be chalked up to language/cultural influences) and behavior as me (actual certified aspie), his old youtube videos confirm this imo.

But he was a low inhib god, if you are low inhib doesn't matter if you're autistic
isn't autism Co related with high inhib behaviour.... and extrovert behaviour with craziness as he used to do such stuffs

I've seen him trying but he needs to have a weird incomprehensible accent and be recording webms on his phone at 2am on new years eve while drunk and smoking cigs in his moms bathroom to truly succeed in that field
He was the purest form of autism

• +1
haha me too(not really)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
isn't autism Co related with high inhib behaviour.... and extrovert behaviour with craziness as he used to do such stuffs
There is a correlation but it's not set in stone. If you're on a bunch of pills to stop you from roping (like me) you may develop that characteristic low inhib faux-charismatic douchy overconfident attitude that arcbrah had, and which I sometimes exhibit

Like the talking slowly with an inflated sense of rhetorical importance, or smoking cigarettes to appear cool or relaxed when you're a nervous wreck on the inside, or the awkward clumsy hand motions... little things like that I pick up on

I wish there was a national archive for every aspie picture and webm from him, studyhacks etc to grace this site
View attachment 100899
I think that one was my phone wallpaper at some point ngl
just cringe at you for sucking somebodys cock so hard lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
just cringe at you for sucking somebodys cock so hard lol
not sucking anyones cawk rn br0
that was a joke, I'm so devoid of humanity I've had the default wallpaper on my incel tier samsung phone for like 3 years

And yes, narcissistic types gain energy from attention so I suppose I am at fault for giving him it, even if it's posthumous and not positive
Rent free, as they say

arceus is the guy that made me stay on this forum tbh ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: buflek