[JFL] article about st. bagelcel and toxic inkels

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Champ
"I hope he take it a step furthER next time,” wrote Insomniac, the capitalized “ER” a reference to Rodger. “It’s not worth living that short,” added Evildoer. “i hope he goes ER and revenges all these who mocked him.”

@Insomniac gtfih

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Lainy
July 11, 2019 at 6:22 pm
As a short person my greatest problem is not being able to reach top shelves and that men seem to like to manhandle me/ pick me up. Something I doubt short guys have a problem with.

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with boomers
"Yesterday morning, a middle-aged man in a Long Island Bagel Boss shop launched into an abusive, if sometimes barely coherent, tirade after a young woman working there apparently teased him about his short stature. His meltdown was caught on video, and quickly went viral. "

-Being completely oblivious to cause and effect

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
its unbelievable how ignorant normies are on height. me and @Soulsmaxx tried to blackpill people and the results were fucking embarrassing

send this video (which you all non manlets should watch) and cause they were only 5

to which she replied that
"
some girls like short people you cant just take 5 fucking people out of 3.5 billion people

thats fucking retarded"

so i sent her studies with 1700sample size to which she said

"1700 woman and you are trying to fucking compare 1700 woman opinions for all the woman
i bet i can find 54 alt right people on this discord server that is retarded."

DOES THIS BITCH NOT KNOW ABOUT SAMPLING????

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
its unbelievable how ignorant normies are on height. me and @Soulsmaxx tried to blackpill people and the results were fucking embarrassing

send this video (which you all non manlets should watch) and cause they were only 5

to which she replied that
"
some girls like short people you cant just take 5 fucking people out of 3.5 billion people

thats fucking retarded"

so i sent her studies with 1700sample size to which she said

"1700 woman and you are trying to fucking compare 1700 woman opinions for all the woman
i bet i can find 54 alt right people on this discord server that is retarded."

DOES THIS BITCH NOT KNOW ABOUT SAMPLING????
We fucked around on a discord server while I larped as a 5'1 dyslexic tranny

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)