@arvid

VIP in hell

VIP in hell

CEO of the gay sex basement
IMG 20200406 203751 024

ok?
IMG 20200406 203747 706

@ArvidGustavsson idk u even bro nor have beef with you.
but it's over for you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4053 and 22 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ouch

• +1
source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, godlikesz and 3 others
Legit used a buzzcut photo of me looking like a neonazi next to some of the best looking men alive. If barret had my hair in that pic and no tan she would say the same about him. Should’ve used this tik tok prettyboy slayer god pic
3349A4DC FDA8 4B9B 8141 D8A1ED1AE932

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 4570, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
must be a lesbian

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted
Legit used a buzzcut photo of me looking like a neonazi next to some of the best looking men alive. If barret had my hair in that pic and no tan she would say the same about him. Should’ve used this tik tok prettyboy slayer god pic View attachment 343074
You look like an aspie in that pic and like a cancer patient in the other.

Try growing out your hair during quarantine time, get a haircut like this and you will look insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted
Legit used a buzzcut photo of me looking like a neonazi next to some of the best looking men alive. If barret had my hair in that pic and no tan she would say the same about him. Should’ve used this tik tok prettyboy slayer god pic View attachment 343074
Keep coping, wasn’t that the pic you spammed around saying how good you look?

• +1
@ArvidGustavsson
PicsArt 04 06 022051

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
pretty tired of threads about him. i thought most of you have narcissistic personalities with high egos, but the fact that 90% of userbase became a submissive little obedient dog when a mediocre looking stupid faggot enters the forum is absolutely pathetic. and the ones talking about him constantly feeding his base-less ego are the worst

i can accept worshipping male models who have not ever heard of this forum, but worshipping someone who is literally part of the forum, jfl that is absolutely laughable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
pretty tired of threads about him. i thought most of you have narcissistic personalities with high egos, but the fact that 90% of userbase became a submissive little obedient dog when a mediocre looking stupid faggot enters the forum is absolutely pathetic. and the ones talking about him constantly feeding his base-less ego are the worst

i can accept worshipping male models who have not ever heard of this forum, but worshipping someone who is literally part of the forum, jfl that is absolutely laughable
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss
Thiss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and karbo

Mog you

• +1
Use my photo son

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Rope inducing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted

If i’m mediocre you don’t exist
0B7FFF75 0E9E 4444 931B 5B365EF339F3

@VIP in hell use this gif or a pic from this gif where it looks like i have hair

• +1
Why the fuck are foids so obsessed with hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Why the fuck are foids so obsessed with hair?
Prob someone Young and he used the worst pic or me to show a jb prob on purpose to make me get bad result and he put me next to models jfl. I’d blend in if he used my cap gif in avi

• +1
Prob someone Young and he used the worst pic or me to show a jb prob on purpose to make me get bad result and he put me next to models jfl. I’d blend in if he used my cap gif in avi
You literally spammed this pic everywhere for the past 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
If i’m mediocre you don’t exist
jfl bro you have 7300 posts, you're acting like the biggest narcy in the world, yet you shared like, what, 3 pictures of yourself with the forum? its almost as if it takes you months to finally take the perfect frauded pic, which then you will spam everywhere for weeks until the next frauded picture comes along
you probably look like dogshit on a random selfie, but you would never dare to post an unfrauded pic, that'd destroy the illusion of you being the good looking user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
That's just one girl bro, not everyone is going to be into the same person. He isn't a PSL 9 or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
jfl bro you have 7300 posts, you're acting like the biggest narcy in the world, yet you shared like, what, 3 pictures of yourself with the forum? its almost as if it takes you months to finally take the perfect frauded pic, which then you will spam everywhere for weeks until the next frauded picture comes along
you probably look like dogshit on a random selfie, but you would never dare to post an unfrauded pic, that'd destroy the illusion of you being the good looking user
I have posted videos you tard

• +1