As a 182 cm tall i mog 90% i meet.( the average in my country is 175).If you are above average your height Its not a problem.

based, yeah sucks that asian men have to deal with the least self-respecting race of women
Are you polish aswell?

She is asian so her standards for white men are way lower than other races because the man is white but yeah i guess.
cope, a bodymaxxed asian like her def not, average noodles probably

This site is filled with larpers

1FB7192D 8A5C 4055 AB98 33FB2FBE4ED2

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6695
She is above average body wise and looks like she is an only fans model bc of that loll
what do i know, she was some receptionist at a hotel and we met on tinder and fucked the same day, no money etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I'M A 6ft2 MANLET A WOMAN HEIGHTMOGS ME ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO OUT

Mirin then
20201024 223109

this other chick, as soon as she video chatted with me and saw my nordic pheno started mirin my face

u cant lose as a nordic with ethnics

I'm 6'1 and I don't like it. You need to be 4-6 inches taller than a girl with heels. So you really need 8-10inch barefoot difference. No cap.
Many studies have confirmed that this is the ideal height difference.

So I'm really fit for girls 5'5 and below, which is okay I guess, plenty of gorgeous shorties out there. But I'm not tall enough to physically dominate a 5'9 stacy, even though I mog her on paper. I feel that like 20-25% of women are too tall for me, and that's infuriating. I can't even begin to understand what turbomanlets feel, but I can't afford to feel good about myself or empathize, it's a dog eat dog world out there.

Imagine not being born as a 6'5 male. You really need to be that tall to be (relatively) safe from the emasculating possibility of a fucking foid standing shoulder to shoulder next to you.
He is right tbh even if it sounds like autism. I don't want to be 6'5 but it would be the only height where u would always feel like dominating a foid. 5'9 foids are too tall for me at 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and NorwoodStyle
He is right tbh even if it sounds like autism. I don't want to be 6'5 but it would be the only height where u would always feel like dominating a foid. 5'9 foids are too tall for me at 6'1.
i hate white foids, theyre 5ft7 at the very least, shits fucked up

i hate white foids, theyre 5ft7 at the very least, shits fucked up
There are a lot of foidlets too ngl but for every short foid there is a tall one ngl. 5'7 should be the average height for a german woman. I see at least 1 woman my height every time I go out.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
There are a lot of foidlets too ngl but for every short foid there is a tall one ngl. 5'7 should be the average height for a german woman. I see at least 1 woman my height every time I go out.
ikr i hate tall foids

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
Ahahahah ”Nordic”
my phenotype is literally 'Ponto Nordid'

Du kan fortsätta att tro det, det är roligt för mig.

You need insoles now, for extra mogging.