As a white, just be pls 5 - 5.5 theory, as an ethnics, just be pls5.5 - 6 theory

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
This is the cutoff i think

Its 5/10 and above 5"8 for a white, and u can have good dating life

For an ethnic, i think u need to be 5.5 maybe even 6

Above 6ft is mandatory for any race, it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blite, didntreadlol, fobos and 5 others
Im the living proof that you are wrong

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, nastynas, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Terrible standards. Just be 8/10, 6'3 and white. There's no point living your probably only life as a subpar individual, but I suppose nearly everyone is.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and Arvenas
Fuck you for ignoring my messages u cunt

Above 6ft mandatory for any race, it is what it is.
Legit the memes have become real, under 6' is legit manlet these days since zoomers are fucking huge.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, swedecel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I feel like a kid at 6'1 compared to 6'3-6'4 guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Zero
Massive cope, PLS rating shoudl take everything into account already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
I feel like a kid at 6'1 compared to 6'3-6'4 guys

Legit... That's why I wear shoes that boost my height AND shoe lifts. Being 6'3/6'4 (idk who cares) feels a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and samm735
Legit... That's why I wear shoes that boost my height AND shoe lifts. Being 6'3/6'4 (idk who cares) feels a lot better.

Ah, I don't wear anything to fraud, also I wear adidas ultraboosts so they don't add any height to me. It's just that annoying feeling. I feel bad for guys that are like 5'9 and less, they must feel like little kids next to everybody in netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Ah, I don't wear anything to fraud, also I wear adidas ultraboosts so they don't add any height to me. It's just that annoying feeling. I feel bad for guys that are like 5'9 and less, they must feel like little kids next to everybody in netherlands

I would end myself if I was any shorter. I'm gonna look into getting timberlands as well as increasing my shoe lifts. Scandinavia is the same as the Netherlands btw, full of gigantic zoomers.

lol ''just be 5psl'' theory. IT's a lot for people that are not even 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 3043
Yeah and aspies here thinks u need ot be a 8 and 6"2 to get laid
Fucking autists
to get laid not but from 6psl life starts to be true heven. IF all you want is being mogging machine (that's what i want) you need to be at least 6psl in my location. But yeah i would be happy atm if i was 5psl

• +1
Yeah and aspies here thinks u need ot be a 8 and 6"2 to get laid
Fucking autists

What is cope
millions of people are sub 5 and are dating
U really think u ned ot be 8 pls and 6"3 to get laid or what

Nobody thinks that you need that, but your life will be shit if you don't even come close to it. Why would you want to live as a man who is not universally attractive or close to it? A mediocre life is just sad and pathetic, but most people don't want to admit this of course. Sure you can get scraps here and there. Eventually you'll die having fucked 10 girls. So? Sounds like a shit cope life to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
Nobody thinks that you need that, but your life will be shit if you don't even come close to it. Why would you want to live as a man who is not universally attractive or close to it? A mediocre life is just sad and pathetic, but most people don't want to admit this of course. Sure you can get scraps here and there. Eventually you'll die having fucked 10 girls. So? Sounds like a shit cope life to me tbh.

I know couple of 5"9 pls 5 max guys with 100+ lays

I know couple of 5"9 pls 5 max guys with 100+ lays

Outliers or liars. It doesn't matter either way, they do not command value and respect as easily or at all to the level that a 6'3" chad would. There are people who have everything, and unfortunately, we, they and almost everyone we know aren't a part of this group.

Outliers or liars. It doesn't matter either way, they do not command value and respect as easily or at all to the level that a 6'3" chad would. There are people who have everything, and unfortunately, we, they and almost everyone we know aren't a part of this group.

They are my wingmans..
I saw them pulling, and believe me they are not 5+
They have hair, heatlhy bodyfat and no deformities

They are my wingmans..
I saw them pulling, and believe me they are not 5+
They have hair, heatlhy bodyfat and no deformities

I believe you, but how does this refute my points? I'm not just talking about clubbing, but also about everything else in life

I believe you, but how does this refute my points? I'm not just talking about clubbing, but also about everything else in life

If u have in mind that if your goal is to be universally attractive and collecting validation 24/7 , being chased by females, yeah then u need ot be 6+
5- 5.5 can have good dating life but need to put an effort, and some add value like height, body, status, being Nt

If u have in mind that if your goal is to be universally attractive and collecting validation 24/7 , being chased by females, yeah then u need ot be 6+
5- 5.5 can have good dating life but need to put an effort, and some add value like height, body, status, being Nt

I'd say 7+ PSL. But yea I agree.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
or maybe just be 3/10 and indian and drown in pussy?

• So Sad
I'd say 7+ PSL. But yea I agree.
depends on location, at 6psl with good height you can be slayer in my location. At 6.5 you would be god

• +1
5psl is cut off. it gets exponentially worse even .25psl lower.

• +1
What a stupid low iq theory.As a white :be good looking
As an erhnic :Be good looking

Yea thanks g

What a stupid low iq theory.As a white :be good looking
As an erhnic :Be good looking

Yea thanks g
Stupid low iq answer
Totally missed the point of the thread

6/10+ psl and 6’1 is all you need bro

Stupid low iq answer
Totally missed the point of the thread
Stfu I decide what purpose this thread holds.The answer is none.Now dont talk to me

What is cope
millions of people are sub 5 and are dating
U really think u ned ot be 8 pls and 6"3 to get laid or what
No, but at 5/10 and 5’8” you effort to result ratio is extremely low, and you’re easily replaceable.

As a white be 5 psl plus and 6'1 plus as an ethnkc be 5.5 psl plusband 6'2 plus

this forums spun off from facial attraction to height jfl. Facial attractiveness trumps all stop coping that your height is the reason you are not getting laid

• +1
no. just be white ethnic psl 10

This is the cutoff i think

Its 5/10 and above 5"8 for a white, and u can have good dating life

For an ethnic, i think u need to be 5.5 maybe even 6
Wrong. I get mogged from other whites, and don't get girls (even tho they actually look at me, and compliment me rarely, they'll soon lose interest, so approach fast guys)

Why are you insistent on "commanding the respect" of random people you don't even know..When you walk into a room?? Is that really your life goal?? lol...

You just dismissed someone with 100+ lays..Bc they don't walk into a room and command value and respect..?? Nobody gives a shit 99% of the time when a 6'3" person walks into a room...It's not that tall...

You seem to have some type of wanting to dominate everyone and rule the world to compensate incel mentality...Literally looking for any excuse to be unhappy and complain about something.

Imagine complaining about only being 6'1". Fucking 90th percentile height on earth

If you can't get laid at a 6'1" it's YOU issue...Not a woman issue...Not a universal problem that suddenly applies to everyone..It's literally JUST you

• +1
Why are you insistent on "commanding the respect" of random people you don't even know..When you walk into a room?? Is that really your life goal?? lol...

You just dismissed someone with 100+ lays..Bc they don't walk into a room and command value and respect..?? Nobody gives a shit 99% of the time when a 6'3" person walks into a room...It's not that tall...

You seem to have some type of wanting to dominate everyone and rule the world to compensate incel mentality...Literally looking for any excuse to be unhappy and complain about something.

Imagine complaining about only being 6'1". Fucking 90th percentile height on earth

If you can't get laid at a 6'1" it's YOU issue...Not a woman issue...Not a universal problem that suddenly applies to everyone..It's literally JUST you

6'3 chad

I have 0 problem getting laid, it's not about getting laid. Permanent inceldom is extremely rare. Being the best of the best in every situation is what life is all about (being some 6'1 normie isn't gonna cut that).

6'3 isn't that tall, that I can agree with. 6'3-6'8 is all acceptable.

• JFL
6'3 chad

I have 0 problem getting laid, it's not about getting laid. Permanent inceldom is extremely rare. Being the best of the best in every situation is what life is all about (being some 6'1 normie isn't gonna cut that).

6'3 isn't that tall, that I can agree with. 6'3-6'8 is all acceptable.

Well virtually nobody is the best of the best in every situation...It’s just unrealistic...Things that are never gonna happen shouldn’t be what ones life are contingent upon.

It’s a recipe for pain.

Obviously you do what you want though

• +1
Reactions: Kade