As far as i'm aware a lot of thing's go into making a handsome face.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The lower 3rd and cheek bones how chiseld your face looks are based on many thing's genetic's,diet over generation's,Pollution as that can destroy dna,testosterone from what i am aware the only way to truly look like giga slayer is to inject roid's right at puberty have a very good diet from birth to 15 and through puberty have testosterone injected at birth always nose breath tongue posture as placing the tongue downward's creates downward's facial growth which you don't want theoretically if you did all this even with the shittest genes you could like chad at-least in the lower 3rd.

Know the eye area this one your fucked on it's completely up to genetic's thankfully eye surgery is one of the easiest ones to correct.

The 3rd one that is completely genetic but we can influence with diet and testosterone this 1 most are also fucked on this one you can't really do much maybe distraction ostegensis but that's only theoretical.

I mean their is a lot you can do to influce it but the main ones are test,gene's,pollution,test at birth,good diet,hard diet,

Lip area is so underrated, everysingle good looking person has a thick/defined and wide horizontally lips (must be much wider than the nose for harmony)

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Pietrosiek
Lip area is so underrated, everysingle good looking person has a thick/defined and wide horizontally lips (must be much wider than the nose for harmony)

True tbh but is their lip surgery ?

Can you get Delon level eyes with surgery? No but you can get god tier lower third with implants

Can you get Delon level eyes with surgery? No but you can get god tier lower third with implants

JFL no you can't it will look fake as fuck as the projection are never natural as of yet we cannot manipulate nature to follow the perfect ratio as for delons obviously not but you can get a better eye area
there are but it'll leave permanent scars near your lip corners

Oh right i thought it was one of those death setances like the hyoid bone life fuel for me tbh

JFL no you can't it will look fake as fuck as the projection are never natural as of yet we cannot manipulate nature to follow the perfect ratio as for delons obviously not but you can get a better eye area
no

HMMMMMM yes i mean show me a good example of a god tier jaw implant cause all i have seen will set you up 2 points it will never be matt boomer level

I tried to hard mew and I can feel the pressure on the lower part of my eyes. Will keep it up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I tried to hard mew and I can feel the pressure on the lower part of my eyes. Will keep it up

Mewing is mostly cope

HMMMMMM yes i mean show me a good example of a god tier jaw implant cause all i have seen will set you up 2 points it will never be matt boomer level

Look at Tom Cruize

Okay A he holly wood maxxed b were not even sure if that's jaw implants it could have just been puberty
No puberty for this big change. Also he was past puberty when his jaw changed

No puberty for this big change. Also he was past puberty when his jaw changed

Ok if true life fuel i'm willing to accept i'm wrong but again where do you get this surgery ?

Ok if true life fuel i'm willing to accept i'm wrong but again where do you get this surgery ?
Googlemax. But jaw is not your biggest problem. Lips are