As much as I don't like her

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

I find her pretty nice to show her boyfriend, who doesn't look like a Gigachad, frequently on her Instagram. It's a rare behavior of women nowadays tbh. Very few of my female classmates / colleges are in LTR and if they do, they usually don't show couple pics on social media. Monkey branching is real.

Her boyfriend plays for duke university so that’s probably why. It’s not like he’s a nobody..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 443, Autist and 8 others
Her boyfriend plays for duke university so that’s probably why. It’s not like he’s a nobody..
bro thats how we do it. just be an athlete bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel and Insomniac

I find her pretty nice to show her boyfriend, who doesn't look like a Gigachad, frequently on her Instagram. It's a rare behavior of women nowadays tbh. Very few of my female classmates / colleges are in LTR and if they do, they usually don't show couple pics on social media. Monkey branching is real.
JFL if you dont think shes getting rammed by bbc right now:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
But how do we know if she isn’t cheating on him? I don’t like to assume things so I’m not saying she is but I do know almost all girls are like that.

An elaborate attempt to make other males jealous while advertising her goods (her body since that is the only thing a female has to offer the world) on social media. She is clearly searching for a better option.

KEEP COPING YOU FAGGOTS, HE GETS TO STICK HIS COCK IN THAT WHILE YOU ROT ON HERE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
I don't live that far from Duke, should I go and meet her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autist, Mewcel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Yeah she’s “settling” for a 6’4 built Duke player. Right.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Just be white, tall, with an above average face and play for Duke University bro

He literally mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Autist
But how do we know if she isn’t cheating on him? I don’t like to assume things so I’m not saying she is but I do know almost all girls are like that.

that's why domestic violence is natural.

I want to ram my cock down her throat.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
We know she is, with a guy who mogs him.
Damn.
same but probably more than you do as I have had ex-gfs that were just plain trash.
Probaly me more since no female have give me attention in real life in so long. I have an online ex-girlfriend that cucked me for men in real life several times but I kept forgiving her but now I am wiser and have her blocked.

Damn.

Probaly me more since no female have give me attention in real life in so long. I have an online ex-girlfriend that cucked me for men in real life several times but I kept forgiving her but now I am wiser and have her blocked.

i was never like that
In fact I committed dv against two exes for cheating on me. Don't regret it eithet.

women are toilets

:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
Very few of my female classmates / colleges are in LTR and if they do, they usually don't show couple pics on social media. Monkey branching is real.

Doesn't matter if they are or aren't, they will cheat regardless.