As much as we would like to cope,Gymcels are rare

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
I haven’t seen a single gymcel in my life tbh.I see even manlet subhuman rats slaying in curryland with good bodies but just because I haven’t seen them doesn’t mean gymcels don’t exist but they sure are very rare imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
I haven’t seen a single gymcel in my life tbh.I see even manlet subhuman rats slaying in curryland with good bodies but just because I haven’t seen them doesn’t mean gymcels don’t exist but they sure are very rare imo

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Curryland is too poor to have gymcels

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard, nonserviam and 1 other person

• Woah
At Least in America you almost never see it

I barely see anyone with muscles irl everyone’s skinny or fat usually

I can count the amount of times in a week on my hand when I see someone with a somewhat developed physique not even kidding

I think it’s just confirmation bias since a lot of users don’t go outside except for the gym and think that the sudden influx of gym goers at the gym means it’s suddenly common Af when if you look at statistics no. No it’s not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
They exist, they’re just lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and HowAmIAlive123
You probably think about jeff seid style body. gymcels are everywhere. most man that respect themselves lifting.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837 and HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HowAmIAlive123
No your really wrong about this

In a high class place, almost everyone lift. gyms are everywhere and cheap. most of the people i know lift. young people walk around with tank tops and some muscles, it's the oldcels that don't lift. if you're 18-25 and you don't lift..you are the weird one. most people just don't take it very seriously but they still got some nice results.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
ye gymcelling is the biggest bang for your buck as a looksmaxxer, especially in N/A where 70% of the population is overweight. the blackpilled PSLer is erudite, the normie doesn't have the time, willpower, money to lift. and if he does, he likely believes in false gym ideologies and will quit weeks in. 10-12% lean big body is a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard and HowAmIAlive123
Gymcels are common people with good body are rare

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HowAmIAlive123
In a high class place, almost everyone lift. gyms are everywhere and cheap. most of the people i know lift. young people walk around with tank tops and some muscles, it's the oldcels that don't lift. if you're 18-25 and you don't lift..you are the weird one. most people just don't take it very seriously but they still got some nice results.
Your so wrong about this. Even in high class places most people are skinny not buff

the average person doesn’t lift at my college almost no one does, at work no one does, at clubs festivals average person is just skinny.

statistics are on my side about this at least in America. People on this forum really think the average person actually takes cares of themselves when statistically it’s the opposite

3% of Americans have a healthy lifestyle 1% has visible abs. Over 72 percent of Americans are overweight to obese

just Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 9568, NaturalDisaster and 1 other person
Your so wrong about this. Even in high class places most people are skinny not buff

the average person doesn’t lift at my college almost no one does, at work no one does, at clubs festivals average person is just skinny.

statistics are on my side about this at least in America. People on this forum really think the average person actually takes cares of themselves when statistically it’s the opposite

3% of Americans have a healthy lifestyle 1% has visible abs. Over 72 percent of Americans are overweight to obese

just Lmao

I believe you, but i don't have the same experience at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
At Least in America you almost never see it

I barely see anyone with muscles irl everyone’s skinny or fat usually

I can count the amount of times in a week on my hand when I see someone with a somewhat developed physique not even kidding

I think it’s just confirmation bias since a lot of users don’t go outside except for the gym and think that the sudden influx of gym goers at the gym means it’s suddenly common Af when if you look at statistics no. No it’s not
most people even if they go to the gym they do it casually, not trying to go "too hard"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and HowAmIAlive123
US are so fucked up if @Bigbeefius refuse to believe me like i have something to gain out of this

• +1
mcdonalds mogs gym

• +1
I suggest everyone on here to at least try to gymcel for minimum a year and see how much they can change their physique. You’re not taking your looksmaxing seriously if u ain’t going to the gym, especially if u don’t have a respectable body to begin with.

Lifting weights is the first stage to a successful looksmaxing journey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 7240 and HowAmIAlive123
Most gymcels don't look like they lift. Look at any commercial gym. They are the same exact fat and skinnyfat men you see on the street, except with maybe a little bicep. This is why it appears gymcels are rare, when they are actually very common.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and HowAmIAlive123
because gymcelling is aspie, nt normies do martial arts or other nt sports like running, cycling or tennis etc

• +1
Damn I must be in the minority here. Literally every other guy in my school is at least somewhat fit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Patient A and Ritalincel
You're blind then. I see at least a diff one everyday

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Patient A
It depends where you are if you are at a party college probably around 60% of the guys lift and 30% have good physique however just because they lift doesn’t mean they are soft maxxed most buff dudes at the guy look like hairy buttcracks tbh, and then I’d you’re just on the street it will probably be 1/100 guys is buff or ripped

• +1

• +1
  • +1
indeed OP lives in Subhuman Shithole
Yeah prolly Cali or some urban area tbh. I think the rural areas are better well at least for me it is.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A