As sad as it is, judging someones personality by their looks is a good way to tell what kind of person someone is

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Shawn-Mendes-Height.jpg
z74suqjqadp31.jpg

Who would you rather hang out with? The first guy that looks clean, happy, nt , young or the second guy that looks depressed, stressed(balding hair), and old?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1464, BigBiceps and 1 other person
nct looks so bad

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Jagged0
u are lookist.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
I would hang out with the right guy if he was cooler and he had the same interests as me, i dont give a fuck how the dude looks. You guys can be so gay sometimes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1338 and 7 others
Everyone is lookist

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Alexanderr and Jagged0
All humans are at the core, you would choose the beautiful color for your car rather than the ugly one.
indeed i am assessing humans by their looks daily. i am angry at subhuman and mirin at forward grown superhumans

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jagged0
I would hang out with the right guy if he was cooler and he had the same interests as me, i dont give a fuck how the dude looks. You guys can be so gay sometimes.
Don't pretend if someone told you to choose which one of their friends you'd want to hang out with you at the bar no talking to them beforehand you'd go for the right, and if you did it's likely out of pity or thinking the guy on the left would be more stuck up or an arrogant asshole. At our core all humans judge based off looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i love looks. i am looks. looks will consume me 1 day.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TITUS, JackSparrow and 1 other person
Better hang out with the right guy

No need to have a friend who mogs you in 100% of situations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1338, Krezo and 3 others
having good looking friends sure helps in social situations

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4430 and Jagged0
unnamed-gif.629582

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1464
Don't pretend if someone told you to choose which one of their friends you'd want to hang out with you at the bar no talking to them beforehand you'd go for the right, and if you did it's likely out of pity or thinking the guy on the left would be more stuck up or an arrogant asshole. At our core all humans judge based off looks.
No you're just too deep into the blackpill, I've always hanged out with dudes that weren't the best looking and i never gave a shit or thought twice about it. I don't judge a person i'm hanging out with by their looks dude lmfao. The only way i'll judge them by their looks if they smell bad or some shit or never take a shower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
just because you'd rather hang out with them doesn't mean they have a better personality. jfl @ this room temperature iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Hozay
Neither I don't like to have friends just bussiness relashionships. friendship is meaningless and I don't quite get it.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Neither I don't like to have friends just bussiness relashionships. friendship is meaningless and I don't quite get it.
Haven't had a best friend since elementary school and i'm 21 now lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
??? I'm not a faggot. Am I supposed to look for model guy friends or something? I could give two shits
you would definitely introduce this guy to a hypothetical group of friends in which there would be women for sure
images

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jagged0
Your looks dictate the behavior of the people surrounding you, who then again dictate your own behaviour so I guess you’re right.

• +1
you would definitely introduce this guy to a hypothetical group of friends in which there would be women for sure
images
You: Here’s that friend of mine I was telling you about
Them: HELP 911!

• JFL
Haven't had a best friend since elementary school and i'm 21 now lol
Recently I enjoy doing things by myself without anyone bothering, most men are gay and whiny nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
none, left would mog me too much IRL and failo me, right would also failo me