Ascending in Russia

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I always remembered Russians as much easier in life and more authentic, I always got along better with Russians kids (at least this is because I am ethnicity one myself)
and the girls are always "easier"

It seems like in Russia its much easier to get laid, and when I was into Russia, the kids there were much more authentic, me going from a slavcel in my home country into a kid like everyone else, the girls were also much nicer to me and we played games (boys and girls), but that was when I was 11 or so, so nothing really could have happen

Here is an interesting Quora I found (first answer, someone going for 1 tinder match per day to a slayer)

@higgabigga what do you think?

Last edited:
If you are beta, high-inhibition you will be taken advantage of and absolutely shit on in Russia. Only legit if you are dark triad, low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and nastynas
If you are beta, high-inhibition you will be taken advantage of and absolutely shit on in Russia. Only legit if you are dark triad, low inhib.
Many of the Russian zoomers nowadays are high inhib weeb faggots

I told you as a Russian. Up to you.
Where do you live? I was in Russian shitholes and the kids/teens were like that,
I am aware of the many scams there because of the ruined economy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What do you mean by this? I’m not desputing it, just curious as someone studying Russian for business

Where do you live? I was in Russian shitholes and the kids/teens were like that,
I am aware of the many scams there because of the ruined economy
Belgrad right now. But I'm from Norilsk.

• +1
Reactions: Russian1405