Ascension for Everyone

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
You're not looks maxing until you have doctors working on you. Stop Copping. Cant afford it? You're an idiot here's why.

• First step
    • GET A JOB
  • Second step
    • Fix your mouth with invisalign
      • I only have to pay 6k for invisalign and its fixing an overbite, Deepbite, Crossbite, Gaps, and TMJ/Asymmetry. Invisalign also widens the palate and smile/Lips
      • I saved $1,000 (Two paychecks at a minimum wage job) For a down payment, Now Ill owe about $250 once a month for about a year and a half
      • There is no interest on most payment plans and $250 is only about 20 hours of work a month in most places at minimum wage.
  • Third step
    • 20 hours of work a month is next to nothing. Full Time is 160 hours
      • You can Save for your next surgery while paying off whatever dental work you need
      • The reason Dental work comes first is because all bones rest on or around the cranial base and the palate is in the middle of it all.
  • Fourth step
    • Just continue the cycle of using payment plans for surgery and save for other surgeries during.
      • Think of it as investing $200-$300 in yourself every month. You're worth that right?
Provided no MASSIVE, and I mean unironically needing lefort 3 procedure, We will all ascend in 3-5 years. Most of us are mid to slightly above average normies and 3-5 operations could get most of us to 6psl at least.

The only thing holding you back is putting 200-300 dollars into self improvement for a few years. Most of us are older teens to early 20's meaning by the time we are 23-26 we could be chads and fuck girls in there 20's which is pretty much prime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
WTF bro where is the shower? it worked wonders for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, laske.7, Adreyan and 7 others
- Most of people here won't have a good job with good salary.
- Most of people here doesn't have the patience to work and then do surgeries.
- Invisalign is good for a slightly crooked teeth, for recession is completely useless (and no, doesn't enlarge lips).

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
lost me at get a job

Good luck getting a job in the coming recession

- Most of people here won't have a good job with good salary.
- Most of people here doesn't have the patience to work and then do surgeries.
- Invisalign is good for a slightly crooked teeth, for recession is completely useless (and no, doesn't enlarge lips).
The numbers used are kind of based off my meh $15 an hour job. Invisalign can help with some recession. Im going to get a few mm fixing my deepbite. Im going to a VERY good ortho though.

The numbers used are kind of based off my meh $15 an hour job. Invisalign can help with some recession. Im going to get a few mm fixing my deepbite. Im going to a VERY good ortho though.

When you have recession the best way to get best aesthetics result is jaw surgery.
Invisalign can helps for the treatment before the jaw surgery (if surgery first isn't possible) and after.

It can helps a bit with deep bite, but when you have deep bite at 101% you have at least a minimal recession.

In the other cases, is cope (ortho will never admit this, for obv reasons).

The problem is that some procedures I‘m looking to get are very uncommon and I‘m unsure about which surgeon to go to and who performs these in a satisfying way (e.g. reverse brow lift via browplasty - most people are asking for the opposite, so surgeons are much less if at all experienced in the procedures I need).

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII