Ascension will NOT make you happy

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Most incels here are in their 20s. If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan) then you will still be
  • Too bitter and jaded from years of inceldom.
  • Be in a position of sexual weakness as the foid will use sex as a weapon. She has had her decade of fun (foids start sucking dick at 12) while you never even began
  • She will say some lie such as "I love you" which may mean something to you but means nothing to her. She said that to the last 6 suckas she tried to hook. Your ass falls for it.
  • You will never sexually satisfy her. How could you? She has fucked Chad's 8 inches to your measly 6. She has sucked the sperm right out of chads dick while he filled her up. She will never be turned on by you
  • As soon as a better looking cuck orbits her, she will LEAVE you faster than you can say "SUICIDEFUEL"
  • She doesn't respect you
  • Her friends hate you
  • Her ex is still in the picture. You know they are fucking when you and "your" gf have a fight
  • You will know what you missed out on for the past decade and actually resent her. Imagine working all your life for a burger. You wouldn't enjoy eating it. You would symbolize it as an accumilation of your life suffering.
  • When it is over you will suffer heartbreak and loss the likes of which you have never felt. A ZERO return investment. It will sting when she sucks another guys dick the same day. Yes it happens that fast. She will only leave your ass when she has another sucka lined up.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Yeah you are right 100%. That's why I'm going for pump&dump (which is the only way for an incel to ascend).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 275 and SquareChinOrDeath
Ascension will truly make me happy. It's always different for certain types of people. Ones you have that sexual lifestyle most of the current issues will disappear later down the line. We are just highly frustrated, that we aren't having any success mainly in online dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 6401
Ascension will truly make me happy. It's always different for certain types of people. Ones you have that sexual lifestyle most of the current issues will disappear later down the line. We are just highly frustrated, that we aren't having any success mainly in online dating apps.

Yeah true in a way but stay realistic about woman and don't buy that bullshit about love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Maybe not but self-improvement is already making me less depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Bennett and Arkantos
That's why I have been smashing these thots and running for the parking lot, doing my part

• +1
That's generalization, I feel 50x better after I lost all excess body fat, started eating optimally (supplementing whatever vitamins, fatty acids and minerals I was lacking) and lifting/doing some light sports.

Also now people are much friendlier to me, get better treatment from men and women, and some people want to hang out or be my friend even though I just met them. Customer support is also better and I received loyalty discounts sometimes without asking, just by chatting to the cashier or sales person.

Not to mention it is possible to hook up for one night stands now or just straight out ask women if they want to hook up whereas as an out of shape person that was impossible (they just brought up the fake boyfriend card or mockery).

So I honestly think OP's post is too depressive and not objective. You will reap so many rewards from improving yourself physically (if you had at least normal genes to start with) it's very much worth doing. You can't go back in the past and fix things. But you can still enjoy the future, and the future is much brighter when you are the best physical version of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and 1 other person
Most incels here are in their 20s. If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan) then you will still be
  • Be in a position of sexual weakness as the foid will use sex as a weapon. She has had her decade of fun (foids start sucking dick at 12) while you never even began
  • She will say some lie such as "I love you" which may mean something to you but means nothing to her. She said that to the last 6 suckas she tried to hook. Your ass falls for it.
  • You will never sexually satisfy her. How could you? She has fucked Chad's 8 inches to your measly 6. She has sucked the sperm right out of chads dick while he filled her up. She will never be turned on by you
  • As soon as a better looking cuck orbits her, she will LEAVE you faster than you can say "SUICIDEFUEL"
  • Her friends hate you
  • Her ex is still in the picture. You know they are fucking when you and "your" gf have a fight
  • You will know what you missed out on for the past decade and actually resent her. Imagine working all your life for a burger. You wouldn't enjoy eating it. You would symbolize it as an accumilation of your life suffering.
  • When it is over you will suffer heartbreak and loss the likes of which you have never felt. A ZERO return investment. It will sting when she sucks another guys dick the same day. Yes it happens that fast. She will only leave your ass when she has another sucka lined up.

Most incels here are in their 20's: Sure.
If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan): That's a hefty assumption and the time will vary wildly or everyone.

Not objectively true. Not even a point.

Sure. Visit Incels.Me and there are hundreds of posts about women's sexual advantage and yet nearly everyone on there don't care and still want sex. Doesn't really change much.

For literally everything else brought up:

Not objectively true. Not even a point. Even if it was... Literally just have sex and move on.

You can go through endless hypothetical and drag yourself down and circlejerk with the other people if you'd like. Low effort post, defeatist cuck. This isn't even blackpilled. Just overdramatic.

The definition of ascension is "The Act of Rising to an important position or a higher level". Considering that's where a lot of our anger, depression, and resentment is rooted in this life choice is the most important thing we'll ever make and may be the difference between being dead and being happy. There is plenty of knowledge and avenues or us to explore to possibly and sometimes even objectively fix a lot of that.

• +1
  • Her friends hate you
if you are in highschool, ascend and lock down a virgin cutie, experience teen love, take each other's virginity, and live happily ever after (yes it can happen. it happened with me but you have to be very lucky and also be a decent person while being goodlooking (very rare))

if youre older, just ascend so you don't hate yourself and use your chad looks to get what you want, and teach this community your ways, as a way to give back and further our cause

• +1
Its better to be ascended that not anyway.

• +1
It might not make you happy but it sure as phuk makes your life bearable.

• +1
I've had sex plenty times with different women and it doesn't matter. It only makes you feel good when people find out about it especially with a Stacy

• +1
  • Her friends hate you
Fucking defeatist mentality you got there bro.

The majority of the female gender are manipulative, cheating, disgusting, lying, evil, nasty degenerate whores.

Is the way actually only for suicide?

• Her friends hate you
lol this is traight BS. Never met a girl who started sucking dick at 12

This man was way ahead of his time :feelsbadman:

JFL I’ll be happier than I am now

remember shes not giving you an ioi, shes admiring the artistic work of eppley

theres a difference

however all my iois are organic, genuine and make me more powerful

Aha, and whats your source for that? Cause I actually happen to already have spoken to "women" in real life
Because they're "women" buddy boyo, they lie regardless.

jefferson

be born as a chad or die

You’re ignoring all the other benefits of looksmaxxing