Ascension with rhinoplasty and custom implants by Dr Jason Diamond

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller

Here is a case in a point for an optimal and natural result that plastic surgery can provide utilizing a patient's existing structures to capture a more balanced look. This patient recieved a rhinoplasty and custom chin and jawline implants (what he calls the Diamond tripartiate). I also suspect a hair transplant (perhaps by different doctor).

Note how the design isn't overboard and you might even say that the final result is subtle, yet he looks much better and much more higher class. He didn't chase some jock phenotype and strive for a huge squared off jaw. Also, the droppy nose tip was lifted, yet the small hump was still preserved. Finally, here's to another testament to the importance of hair!

To me, this is the perfect result simply because of the fact that he still doesn't look perfect. He has reached his full potential of around PSL 6, which is honestly the ceiling I think most people have. He had good harmony to begin with to act as a catalyst for this transformstion. He didn't even have to break a single bone.

I just wanted to share this to bring awareness to the fact that not everyone needs orthoganic surgeries and that Dr Eppley isn't the only person who can do implants, contrary to some of the purported wisdom and advice that is constantly shared here. Of course everyone's starting point is different and their surgery goals have unique requirements, but I still stand by the fact that for normal looking guys (ie PSL 4 plus), less is more when it comes to surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, middayshowers, Nobody96 and 1 other person
he literally has way better hair, thats why he looks a lot better

his nose also looks better but it contributes little to the overall "ascension"

the implants have a little to do with it i guess, but he just could also drop to very low bf%, grow his hair and get outcome close to 2nd picture

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He is around PSL 5 imho which is still pretty good.

the implants have a little to do with it i guess, but he just could also drop to very low bf%, grow his hair and get outcome close to 2nd picture

jfl
Typical retarded response from this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Batterymodel
Typical retarded response from this forum.
instead of ad hominems try to counter argue

do the implant and nosejob on its own raise his SMV to a level where he's significantly more attractive to women?

lets imagine he has the same hair and skin on the 2nd picture bcuz both of them got noticeably improved.

how much the chin implant and nose job matter now? he's still incel-> incel category

the main reason he looks a lot better on the 2nd picture is his hair, despite the implant and nose job also somewhat making him look better but overall not contributing as much to the ascension in my opinion

do the implant and nosejob on its own raise his SMV to a level where he's significantly more attractive to women?

lets imagine he has the same hair and skin on the 2nd picture bcuz both of them got noticeably improved.

how much the chin implant and nose job matter now? he's still incel-> incel category

the main reason he looks a lot better on the 2nd picture is his hair, despite the implant and nose job also somewhat making him look better but overall not contributing as much to the ascension in my opinion
It's retarded because you are still falling into the trap of having unrealistic expectations from plastic surgery - the trap that many users here are also caught in. I can tell when you say that he is still 'incel to incel'.

Yes, I originally said and still agree that the hair makes a huge difference. However, there is really no point in discussing surgery outcomes seriously if you actually believe the after picture is still incel. He can definitely attract women now. In fact, he could have before even, which is another hard pill to swallow.

What do you honestly think he could have done instead to achieve a better result? Get freakish implants by Eppley? Get lefort 5, double jaw surgery and chin wing surgery, 3 eye surgeries by Dr Taban and countless rhinoplasties? How about 12 syrgines of filler in his face like our boy studyhacks?
He is around PSL 5 imho which is still pretty good.
I would say 5.5 myself, but agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
It's retarded because you are still falling into the trap of having unrealistic expectations from plastic surgery - the trap that many users here are also caught in. I can tell when you say that he is still 'incel to incel'.

Yes, I originally said and still agree that the hair makes a huge difference. However, there is really no point in discussing surgery outcomes seriously if you actually believe the after picture is still incel. He can definitely attract women now. In fact, he could have before even, which is another hard pill to swallow.

What do you honestly think he could have done instead to achieve a better result? Get freakish implants by Eppley? Get lefort 5, double jaw surgery and chin wing surgery, 3 eye surgeries by Dr Taban and countless rhinoplasties? How about 12 syrgines of filler in his face like our boy studyhacks?

Dude I literally https://looksmax.org/threads/surgery-delusion.30773/ wrote this thread

I have no unrealistic expectations from surgery. I dont know what else he should've done, all im saying is if I presume he has the same skin and skin hair on the "before" picture, his attention from females would roughly be the same, but the after picture maybe having a little bit more attention, but still int he grand scheme of things it will be close to eachother. My entire point was that this is not what I consider an "ascension". He didnt ascend anywhere when it comes to female attention (from implants and nose job). This is not to say he shouldnt pursue to look better, but its just a good example to incels on this board how their lifes won't change just because of 1-2 surgeries they plan to get

Dude I literally https://looksmax.org/threads/surgery-delusion.30773/ wrote this thread

I have no unrealistic expectations from surgery. I dont know what else he should've done, all im saying is if I presume he has the same skin and skin hair on the "before" picture, his attention from females would roughly be the same, but the after picture maybe having a little bit more attention, but still int he grand scheme of things it will be close to eachother. My entire point was that this is not what I consider an "ascension". He didnt ascend anywhere when it comes to female attention (from implants and nose job). This is not to say he shouldnt pursue to look better, but its just a good example to incels on this board how their lifes won't change just because of 1-2 surgeries they plan to get
Well, I guess we percieve ascension differently then. I would say a moderate improvement in life and more attention from females, which I believe his after demonstrates, counts as ascension. We really can't quantify this without asking the guy though, so it is an assumption either way.

Anyways, I don't consider an ascension as going from a basement dwelling NEET bird necked subhuman to a 500k follower chad having Stacies beg for his D on the daily as an ascension simply because this doesn't exist in the real world and because no surgeries will ever accomplish that.

So, I think we can at least agree that plastic surgery won't completely change your life in some fantastical and imagined 'ascension'. I think our main disagreement stems from the fundamental question of: if you can improve a moderate amount, is it worth it? I say yes, but you seem to be more inclined to say no.

In particular, I say 'yes' to whatever cost and sacrifices this guy above made to achieve this result and believe it is worth it for whatever that may mean to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Its a very good result. If there are NEETs here who think they're going to get much better than this, get real. However the post by @cocainecowboy is not completely wrong; a good part of the reason he looks better is the hair. you can see in this earlier photo that hes had obvious HT, you can see where the "dolls hair" growing in areas sits next to his natural hair placement:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

jfl
I agree, the hair transplant had the biggest affect on his ascension. But the jaw/chin implants and the rhino(which didn't help as much) contributed to the overall appearance boost.

If you notice, in the before picture his chin is very recessed, giving him a submssive look. Contrast this to the after picture he has a stronger chin, producing a more dominant persona. Even if he cute down to low bf, which he should have first imo, he would not have a strong and wide jaw. The implants added to his appearance in that aspect.

I agree, the hair transplant had the biggest affect on his ascension. But the jaw/chin implants and the rhino(which didn't help as much) contributed to the overall appearance boost.

If you notice, in the before picture his chin is very recessed, giving him a submssive look. Contrast this to the after picture he has a stronger chin, producing a more dominant persona. Even if he cute down to low bf, which he should have first imo, he would not have a strong and wide jaw. The implants added to his appearance in that aspect.
It's one of the better results for sure. I didn't mean his perceived bone structure doesn't look better, rather that the "contrast" between the pictures is rather due to his hair and skin being better

Here is a case in a point for an optimal and natural result that plastic surgery can provide utilizing a patient's existing structures to capture a more balanced look. This patient recieved a rhinoplasty and custom chin and jawline implants (what he calls the Diamond tripartiate). I also suspect a hair transplant (perhaps by different doctor).

Note how the design isn't overboard and you might even say that the final result is subtle, yet he looks much better and much more higher class. He didn't chase some jock phenotype and strive for a huge squared off jaw. Also, the droppy nose tip was lifted, yet the small hump was still preserved. Finally, here's to another testament to the importance of hair!

To me, this is the perfect result simply because of the fact that he still doesn't look perfect. He has reached his full potential of around PSL 6, which is honestly the ceiling I think most people have. He had good harmony to begin with to act as a catalyst for this transformstion. He didn't even have to break a single bone.

I just wanted to share this to bring awareness to the fact that not everyone needs orthoganic surgeries and that Dr Eppley isn't the only person who can do implants, contrary to some of the purported wisdom and advice that is constantly shared here. Of course everyone's starting point is different and their surgery goals have unique requirements, but I still stand by the fact that for normal looking guys (ie PSL 4 plus), less is more when it comes to surgery.

If that's the best looksmaxxers can hope for then why bother? He just went from "Fuck off or I'll call the cops!" to "I have a boyfriend".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
If that's the best looksmaxxers can hope for then why bother? He just went from "Fuck off or I'll call the cops!" to "I have a boyfriend".
True but at the very least he will be treated better in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
He looks great in the after pic wtf? Youre mentalcel If you think this isnt a great result. Now ne just needs mandibular angle implants and he s done.

is having a nose like that as a man is bad? wasnt it good to have a slight hump?

no surgery for his maxilla

its everything combined
is having a nose like that as a man is bad? wasnt it good to have a slight hump?

no its not good, its just not THAT bad

Could've gotten way better and should've gotten genioplasy

he needs a custom midface implant to truly ascend imo

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 685
Could've gotten way better and should've gotten genioplasy
Sigh...again another typical response to be expected. Of course chin implants are complete crap and only genioplasty will suffice cuz it's all about BONES, right guyz??? I mean if he would have gotten lefort 5 from some unknown doctor in Canada who has to reoperate on him the very next week and then acts all surprised and pretends it has never happened before then surely he would have a much better result?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: joel17 and Deleted member 685
Impressive results.
Couldn't read the comments saying rhinoplasty barely had an effect. It's such bullshit.
He looks a lot better now. And it doesn't look like he's got a HT.
I have the same hairline as him and the same fraud haircut he has in the second photo.

I have to agree though that he went from "I'll call the police" to "I have a boyfriend" but nevertheless he probably still has more self confidence now and likes looking at a mirror more.

He looks great in the after pic wtf? Youre mentalcel If you think this isnt a great result. Now ne just needs mandibular angle implants and he s done.
He doesn’t look great in any of the pics. But the surgeries obviously did improve his looks. Sadly for him those improvements are mostly irrelevant as he went from 4 to maybe a 4.5

The problem is people on this forum think you need to look like a male model to attract any women. When they go outside they will realize all kinds of men from short to tall, skinny to muscular to fat are able to get girlfriends. Of course the more attractive you are the easier it is

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
He doesn’t look great in any of the pics. But the surgeries obviously did improve his looks. Sadly for him those improvements are mostly irrelevant as he went from 4 to maybe a 4.5
You're retarded. He went from legit deformed tier to 5.5psl. Not everyone wants to be 8psl to get a girl.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back