[Success] ASHWAGANDHA HUGE SPERM COUNT BOOST

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Ashwagandha does really increase sperm count,and it’s time to confirm
From the time I started taking ashwagandha,my sperm count noticebly increased a lot
I went from being able to fap 4 times a day to fapping up to 8 times
Even tough I didn’t use it to cum in pussy yet, I recommend you should give it a try

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
My sperm has always been clear. Should I drink more soy? Maybe I should drink coconut oil... what do you think kind strangerino?

Cretinous

Cretinous

Knowledgable
so... did you actually get a sperm count test or are you seriously judging it based off how your cum looks

because i can tell you right now i was shooting thick loads in my steroid using days but my sperm count was close to zero.

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
so... did you actually get a sperm count test or are you seriously judging it based off how your cum looks

because i can tell you right now i was shooting thick loads in my steroid using days but my sperm count was close to zero.
I am judging it off how many times could I cum a day

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Did you count it?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Did you count it?
I counted how many times could I cum a day
Without Ashwagandha I pretty much ran out of cum after fapping 5 times,and after using it,I could fap up to 8 times,so I noticed I got way more cum left, and the volume was way better too

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I counted how many times could I cum a day
Without Ashwagandha I pretty much ran out of cum after fapping 5 times,and after using it,I could fap up to 8 times,so I noticed I got way more cum left, and the volume was way better too
High T

For me without Ashwagandha I can do it once a month and with it maybe twice a month

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
Is the skin alright?
interested in this tbh

back when I was like 13-14 I could fap 10+ times a day (like 3+ hours a day) with 0 issues, now my skin starts burning if I do it dry for more than an hour even though I can still get erections

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

interested in this tbh

back when I was like 13-14 I could fap 10+ times a day (like 3+ hours a day) with 0 issues, now my skin starts burning if I do it dry for more than an hour even though I can still get erections
When we were kids we had better skin and wound healing.
Try fapping with thick lubricats like castor oil.

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

Only faps to bdsm
i have ashwaganda supps i never use cuz i dont know what they do lmao

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Professional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)