[Success] ASHWAGANDHA HUGE SPERM COUNT BOOST

DarknLost

Emo School Shooter
Ashwagandha does really increase sperm count,and it’s time to confirm
From the time I started taking ashwagandha,my sperm count noticebly increased a lot
I went from being able to fap 4 times a day to fapping up to 8 times
Even tough I didn’t use it to cum in pussy yet, I recommend you should give it a try

left2die

A S C E N D E D
My sperm has always been clear. Should I drink more soy? Maybe I should drink coconut oil... what do you think kind strangerino?

Cretinous

Adept
so... did you actually get a sperm count test or are you seriously judging it based off how your cum looks

because i can tell you right now i was shooting thick loads in my steroid using days but my sperm count was close to zero.

DarknLost

Emo School Shooter
so... did you actually get a sperm count test or are you seriously judging it based off how your cum looks

because i can tell you right now i was shooting thick loads in my steroid using days but my sperm count was close to zero.
I am judging it off how many times could I cum a day

DarknLost

Emo School Shooter
Did you count it?
I counted how many times could I cum a day
Without Ashwagandha I pretty much ran out of cum after fapping 5 times,and after using it,I could fap up to 8 times,so I noticed I got way more cum left, and the volume was way better too

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I counted how many times could I cum a day
Without Ashwagandha I pretty much ran out of cum after fapping 5 times,and after using it,I could fap up to 8 times,so I noticed I got way more cum left, and the volume was way better too
High T

For me without Ashwagandha I can do it once a month and with it maybe twice a month

dotacel

original slayercel
Is the skin alright?
interested in this tbh

back when I was like 13-14 I could fap 10+ times a day (like 3+ hours a day) with 0 issues, now my skin starts burning if I do it dry for more than an hour even though I can still get erections

interested in this tbh

back when I was like 13-14 I could fap 10+ times a day (like 3+ hours a day) with 0 issues, now my skin starts burning if I do it dry for more than an hour even though I can still get erections
When we were kids we had better skin and wound healing.
Try fapping with thick lubricats like castor oil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL OffTopic 4
weissbier OffTopic 1
FatmanO OffTopic 22