ASHWAGANDHA HUGE SPERM COUNT BOOST

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Ashwagandha does really increase sperm count,and it’s time to confirm
From the time I started taking ashwagandha,my sperm count noticebly increased a lot
I went from being able to fap 4 times a day to fapping up to 8 times
Even tough I didn’t use it to cum in pussy yet, I recommend you should give it a try

My sperm has always been clear. Should I drink more soy? Maybe I should drink coconut oil... what do you think kind strangerino?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
so... did you actually get a sperm count test or are you seriously judging it based off how your cum looks

because i can tell you right now i was shooting thick loads in my steroid using days but my sperm count was close to zero.

so... did you actually get a sperm count test or are you seriously judging it based off how your cum looks

because i can tell you right now i was shooting thick loads in my steroid using days but my sperm count was close to zero.
I am judging it off how many times could I cum a day

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Did you count it?

Did you count it?
I counted how many times could I cum a day
Without Ashwagandha I pretty much ran out of cum after fapping 5 times,and after using it,I could fap up to 8 times,so I noticed I got way more cum left, and the volume was way better too

I counted how many times could I cum a day
Without Ashwagandha I pretty much ran out of cum after fapping 5 times,and after using it,I could fap up to 8 times,so I noticed I got way more cum left, and the volume was way better too
High T

For me without Ashwagandha I can do it once a month and with it maybe twice a month

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Is the skin alright?
interested in this tbh

back when I was like 13-14 I could fap 10+ times a day (like 3+ hours a day) with 0 issues, now my skin starts burning if I do it dry for more than an hour even though I can still get erections

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
interested in this tbh

back when I was like 13-14 I could fap 10+ times a day (like 3+ hours a day) with 0 issues, now my skin starts burning if I do it dry for more than an hour even though I can still get erections
When we were kids we had better skin and wound healing.
Try fapping with thick lubricats like castor oil.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i have ashwaganda supps i never use cuz i dont know what they do lmao

Does it boost libido?