Ashwagandha is legit brehs!

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Been taking this herb for two weeks now. Used to feel very drowsy during the day for the last two years, but this has legit fixed the problem. It's not euphoric though, it just brought me back to normal as someone who has hit 30 this year. Thanks to @tincelw who put me on to this shit with this study:

PS: note that I have an extremely good diet and exercise regularly before taking this herb. It was like the cherry on top of all the good work.

• +1
Reactions: quadricel, Justttt, Lorsss and 2 others
God let the pain end

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah it's legit

glad it helped you bro

Also casues liver damage and its not raccomanded for more than 1 month at a time

Didnt work for me at all

jfl it doesnt do shit keep coping

Also casues liver damage and its not raccomanded for more than 1 month at a time

Of course, here come the SIDES chirpers like clockwork. Even water has sides, so dehydrate yourself and die, dumb fuck.
glad it helped you bro

Are you running it, or are you already on test?

• +1
Reactions: Aman
Of course, here come the SIDES chirpers like clockwork. Even water has sides, so dehydrate yourself and die, dumb fuck.

Are you running it, or are you already on test?
Goodluck with that herb ruining your livwer and diying

Have tried 600mg ksm-66 for 2 weeks now, it makes my dick harder but no other noticable effects, how much do you take?

10% withanolide at 650mg/capsule doesn't sound too bad for a light pct. 14% test boost was achieved with 21mg of withanolides. What are the chances that gonadotropin boosts are from decrease in stress and not directly mediated by the substance

Been taking this herb for two weeks now. Used to feel very drowsy during the day for the last two years, but this has legit fixed the problem. It's not euphoric though, it just brought me back to normal as someone who has hit 30 this year. Thanks to @tincelw who put me on to this shit with this study:

PS: note that I have an extremely good diet and exercise regularly before taking this herb. It was like the cherry on top of all the good work.
how much do you take ?

Everything is cope to you, huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Cope supplement

Can it help me with masculine bone development during puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
I'll leave you to LDAR in peace then.
jfl at these ldar claims. ive had bigger change in my appearance during my looksmaxxing time than ANYONE on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 656
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
its good. idgaf if its placebo it works. cortisol is fucking hell you dont even want to touch that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 2486