Ashwagandha ? Peptides? Supplements ? HGH? Nofap? Or just over

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
Im hitting 17 in april what are the things that i can do to boost any growth left if there's i don't know some lifestyle changes good behaviours diet supplements vitamins exercises maybe go extreme and blast HGH if it can really helps the thing is im still confused about my height potential and if im a late or an early bloomer because i don't know what are the actual sings of a puberty just hope it's not the first ejaculation because that would be puberty since 11yo jfl and if it is over just say it :feelsbadman: gon just buy some tn nikes and lifters and please dont suggest LL

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10987
inject

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, GigaAscender, Slayercel and 3 others
Ashwaghanda exercise and fap once a week are good ideas to maximise development

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 3043
inject rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, HQNPmaxxing, Slayercel and 4 others
Growth Hormones

• Woah
Reactions: ilyess
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte and ilyess
hgh/Mk growth products.
heard that i need to be 18 at least and it requires medical supervision can't just buy and inject

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 7785, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
heard that i need to be 18 at least and it requires medical supervision can't just buy and inject
just inject everything you can get your hands on go full bane mode

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 12165 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
it requires medical supervision

@WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 7785, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
don't be a pussy just do it
OP, 90% of people on this site don’t do the advice they give, I’ve been injecting for 3 weeks, HGH, from Behemoth Labz, its not as hard or scary as it’s made out to be and worth it, you are 17, most likely all growth is done, but to inspire any growth left, HGH for a year is worth it. Ashwagandha too. And sleep 9 hours a night with melatonin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing, ilyess and 1 other person
OP, 90% of people on this site don’t do the advice they give, I’ve been injecting for 3 weeks, HGH, from Behemoth Labz, its not as hard or scary as it’s made out to be and worth it, you are 17, most likely all growth is done, but to inspire any growth left, HGH for a year is worth it. Ashwagandha too. And sleep 9 hours a night with melatonin
I'm too old for injecting anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 3043
i don't inject because i'm too old for it, but if i had little bros his age i would help him.
at 17 tho, 80/100 of people have got their full growth

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, St. Wristcel and lutte
eat raw liver too and drink raw melk
Grow up on liver but never raw gonna try it's very available here for the milk I've been drinking milk 1 or 2 times a week since 12 and stopped drinking it completely at 15.5

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
Grow up on liver but never raw gonna try it's very available here for the milk I've been drinking milk 1 or 2 times a week since 12 and stopped drinking it completely at 15.5
he is a low iq nerdic, never eat raw food

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and ilyess
Lifefuel tbh even tho i thought im young at 17 and still got some growth to go for damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Nvm fellas i found my solution
Received 437142907606205

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just inject lol. People do it all the time, even in the knees. Tbh just blast pharma GH and IGF1-LR3

Also drink MK677 like it’s tap water

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 10987
No fap and cold showers

he is a low iq nerdic, never eat raw food
don't listen to this guy jfl athim talking about food when he's obese from eating his bloating middle eastern "cuisine"

Blast HGH or peptides already if you want to have a chance.

Yeah great advice to give a 17-year old dude
well, if you wait to fully develop you remove all risk. but also all reward. effects on the hpa are grossly exaggerated as well. testosterone is another topic entirely but growth hormone or related peptides won't kill you. this guy is considering breaking his legs in half, all concerns of "health" are out the window. if he was dedicated and smart he'd be injecting into every subcutaneous tissue in his body. @lutte

• +1
jfl are u mexican irl or what
Yes

well, if you wait to fully develop you remove all risk. but also all reward. effects on the hpa are grossly exaggerated as well. testosterone is another topic entirely but growth hormone or related peptides won't kill you. this guy is considering breaking his legs in half, all concerns of "health" are out the window. if he was dedicated and smart he'd be injecting into every subcutaneous tissue in his body. @lutte
What risk is there even to taking hgh? Losing money on chinese rat piss?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Yes

What risk is there even to taking hgh? Losing money on chinese rat piss?
bigger nose, could maybe hurt hpa? when self prescribing drugs the possibilities are quite vast but mostly theoretical. most risks are just excuses for midgets to not get on it

• JFL
Good point I'm just raging because I missed out on this once-in-a-lifetime window

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
u grow?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Roast your ballsack in Florida heat (ultimate nootropic)

Roast your ballsack in Florida heat (ultimate nootropic)
heard about this but for dick size can this do anything with height ? ( hope you aint being sarcastic and i fell for it jfl )

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety