Ashwagandha

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Just bought a week ago a bottle of caps containing ashwagandha,and after taking it everyday,I could say,noticable changes were made
I noticed that my facial hair started growing faster,my sperm count has been boosted if you know what I mean,and I also feel taller,way more energetic
Maybe it's not just a rumor that it increases testosterone and helps you grow taller. it's worth a try in my opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AscendingHero
I'm highly skeptical

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, laske.7, Autist and 3 others
It takes a little longer to get the benefits I take 600 mg a day starting a week ago.

@Nibba I beleive knows about this stuff

Just bought a week ago a bottle of caps containing ashwagandha,and after taking it everyday,I could say,noticable changes were made
I noticed that my facial hair started growing faster,my sperm count has been boosted if you know what I mean,and I also feel taller,way more energetic
Maybe it's not just a rumor that it increases testosterone and helps you grow taller. it's worth a try in my opinion
It actually does increase t a good deal. I've started taking it instead of fenugreek, as fenugreek increases prolactin and I don't want bitch tits

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AspiringChad, mojopin and 3 others

Taller? Even after growth plates closed ???

Taller? Even after growth plates closed ???

I don’t know,not even sure if they are closed or not for me,but as a 16 year old,most likely they haven’t yet imo

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It actually does increase t a good deal. I've started taking it instead of fenugreek, as fenugreek increases prolactin and I don't want bitch tits
What dosage do you take?

• +1
Normal ashwanda or ksm 66?

Ashwagandha is legit. I take it daily.

Honestly guys, dont waste your money on things like Tribulus, DHEA, DAA, Zinc and Ashwagandha. You might get a very, very slight testosterone increase if you mega dose them (which will be very expensive in the long run if you haven't got a lot of money) It's way better to just hop on testosterone enanthate and do something like 300-500 mg/week for the rest of your life. You'll see a night and day difference esp. if your testosterone was in the low range before (ie. your are a western male) - not just a slight energy boost like with things like Ashwagandha.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, striderstorm and kobecel
I'm gonna give it a try

Honestly guys, dont waste your money on things like Tribulus, DHEA, DAA, Zinc and Ashwagandha. You might get a very, very slight testosterone increase if you mega dose them (which will be very expensive in the long run if you haven't got a lot of money) It's way better to just hop on testosterone enanthate and do something like 300-500 mg/week for the rest of your life. You'll see a night and day difference esp. if your testosterone was in the low range before (ie. your are a western male) - not just a slight energy boost like with things like Ashwagandha.
I would say 200-300mg to reduce side effects

I would say 200-300mg to reduce side effects
That's quite a low dose. Ideally you want to have at least 1500 ng/dl at lowest and that can be hard to reach on 200mg/week.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
tell me about Ashwagandha powder ? is it effective like pills I got 5kgs powder lying in my kitcen

Ashwagandha powder withania somnifera organic 500x500

• +1
What are the differences between the 2? Is the normal one as good?
Ksm 66 is higher quality. Longer shelf life and higher purity (99% or something)

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
Man fuck off. People don't want side effects and to have to take this shit for the rest of their lives.

Nice to see this thread, I mentioned it yesterday but missed the topic about it.

I've been taking 800-1200mg of Ashwagandha daily for about a moth. The first couple weeks I used a bunk generic brand, but now I have a legit KM-66 one. The first week or so I felt much more relaxed than usual during my mornings but at this point I honestly just feel normal, no noticeable changes for me now tbh. I'm gonna keep going at it for a month and if nothing else changes I'm gonna drop it or taper off, or maybe even just take a tolerance break. I have no idea how my hormonal profile's changed.

more t more dht bro

if you google ashwaghanda + hairloss you get a few results but its all speculation tbh
Tbh there is also cortisol to take into account

more t more dht bro

if you google ashwaghanda + hairloss you get a few results but its all speculation tbh

Funny, I googled it and most of it says it actually promotes healthy hair and prevents loss.

• +1
Reactions: TucoTheUgly, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Ksm 66 is higher quality. Longer shelf life and higher purity (99% or something)

The one I have is pure Ashwagandha root powder, So is it effective as ksm 66?

ashwagandha this ashwagandha that

• +1
Reactions: Aryan and Autist
Ashwadandha does not highten T. It helps with stress induced low T which is caused by high cortisol which affects androgen hormones. So if you have problems with stress, it will help

ash sensoril is from the leafs and ksm66 is from the leafs and root

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Ashwadandha does not highten T. It helps with stress induced low T which is caused by high cortisol which affects androgen hormones. So if you have problems with stress, it will help

ash sensoril is from the leafs and ksm66 is from the leafs and root

Stress already destroyed my face. Living with strong social anxiety is a death sentence

ya bro u def grew in one week

I want to try it but so much misleading info deters me

I want to try it but so much misleading info deters me

Just try it out, you can get a 2 month supply for like 25 bucks

If you don't like it then who cares, it's not like it's gonna kill you

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Just try it out, you can get a 2 month supply for like 25 bucks

If you don't like it then who cares, it's not like it's gonna kill you
They all have varying concentrations. I doubt every brand is legit.

They all have varying concentrations. I doubt every brand is legit.

Just do your research and find out what brand is the most reputable. It's not rocket science boyo

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Just do your research and find out what brand is the most reputable. It's not rocket science boyo
That's the plan but I do that for every thing so I'm just bitching about another thing on top of the rest.

Sounds like a made up African country

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Extra Chromosome
@Wincel thoughts?