Asian guy confused on what to looksmax on.

J

Jojoba

Iron
I am half chinese half Thai. Idk whether I should go for the masculine look or the kpopmaxx look

Pics? Not many Asian men look very masculine so K pop is probably safer bet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mansnob, kobecel, dude bro man and 1 other person
Personally, my plan would be to Looksmax and then return to an Asian country and slay there/ find gf. Masculine Chang is the way to go. Not enough Asians are masculine so capitalize on that and find Asian Stacys. White countries arent really a nice place for black pilled foreigners tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Schönling, Mansnob and 2 others
Personally, my plan would be to Looksmax and then return to an Asian country and slay there/ find gf. Masculine Chang is the way to go. Not enough Asians are masculine so capitalize on that and find Asian Stacys. White countries arent really a nice place for black pilled foreigners tbh.
Didn’t think of it like that. OP I am a bluecel don’t listen to me

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
I am in halfway tbh I am 17 and I am neither masculine nor feminine. So probably let's see what am I gonna a do

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I am in halfway tbh I am 17 and I am neither masculine nor feminine. So probably let's see what am I gonna a do
ALWAYS go masculine. ALWAYS. Pretty boy/Kpop look is not sustainable long term

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Ladyboymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15, Mansnob, Vitruvian and 5 others
ALWAYS go masculine. ALWAYS. Pretty boy/Kpop look is not sustainable long term
Thanks mate. The problem is if I have long hair (straight hair) I look feminine and then whenever I cut my hair short people make fun of me since here long hair is considered attractive

Thanks mate. The problem is if I have long hair (straight hair) I look feminine and then whenever I cut my hair short people make fun of me since here long hair is considered attractive
You can offset it with muscles I suppose

cant tell shit without photos

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt, dogtown and 3 others
I wouldn't want to ruin your day by showing my pics
Well then we have no idea what truly fits for you. If you have a good jawline or small eyes go masculine otherwise go kpop...but either way your judgement on how you look is highly skewed. We aren't going to make fun of you but just give advice. 👍

Well then we have no idea what truly fits for you. If you have a good jawline or small eyes go masculine otherwise go kpop...but either way your judgement on how you look is highly skewed. We aren't going to make fun of you but just give advice. 👍
Mate this is the internet. Plus people can screenshot my pics

Nah bro I wouldn't want to expose myself
There are people with dick less than 4 inches and people that are shorter than 5 foot on this forum and they're ok with sharing pics. We aren't gonna share it or make fun of you. But you do you, no point of pressuring.

• +1
Reactions: Jojoba and Deleted member 1476
dickmaxxxing.
may i suggest a bionic cock?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1476 and Jojoba
masculine+kpop mix

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Depends on your features. Shitty eye area but masculine jaw? Go for masc. Good eye area but shit jaw? Prettyboy look.
If you're short it's over anyway and you can't pull off either look.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
kpop maxx for sure. asian men dont look masculine so you may as well emphasise on going for an androgynous look

• +1
Honestly it depends on your facial features, your height, and your physical stature.

• +1
Mate this is the internet. Plus people can screenshot my pics
do you think all of here want to save pictures of a subhuman rice scum on our computers
jfl at how delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Soulsmaxx, kobecel and 1 other person
Asian = over in 99% of cases

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
do you think all of here want to save pictures of a subhuman rice scum on our computers
jfl at how delusional
Exactly why I don't want to. Ik I am subhuman thats why

RACE!
RACE!

RACE!

I am half chinese half Thai. Idk whether I should go for the masculine look or the kpopmaxx look

Both. Get the prettyboy face and style with the masculine muscles

If youre asian: kpopmaxxing is the best choise for you, although killing yourself is a good choice too

Why dont you come and help me dying, it's not as easy as you think

Help you with what exactly? Just look online for painless suicide method

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Fix your failos. That's what looksmaxxing should be about primarily imo. Almost everyone has flaws he could work on.

You won't be able to pull off a masculine look as an asian man.

Kpop is the most optimal.