Asian intelligence is a myth, we are good at nothing.

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
Westerners try to feed rice and curry egos by telling us how good we are at STEM and all these bullshit copes, white men and kikes know very well that we Asians have big ego problem, these westerners just feed our ego.

In reality rice and curries are good at nothing other than wageslaving. However, our culture is a far more peaceful as compared to the western civilization but it doesn't supports or encourages growth tho.

Asians believe in "muh god" and think that thier entire life is already designed by some mysterious force, on the other hand western white men and kikes are optimistic.

Western white men and kikes did 90% of inventions and discoveries in the field of STEM.

To all the curries and rice, no we suck at stem actually.

All we do is learn bunch of formulas and repete the same equations hundreds times. That's not high IQ or intelligence.

Some American white men is fucking hot girls at 16 while we Asians just rot and studyslave for 16 hours a day, then wageslave for 40 more years along with beta buxxing.

JFL, what sort of life is this? We Asians are born just to suffer.

White men who studied nothing, got 2.0 GPA and impregnated a lady at 16 will somehow still end up making millions $$$$$. While we Asians just rot.

Also, slavs are not white men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Raju Kumar, Growth Plate and 26 others
nobody thought so, you can relax.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4804 and 13 others
Asian people believe in god? What world are you living in?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian, johncruz12345 and 11 others
East Asians are a high IQ people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 12472 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12472 and delusionalretard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 12472, Lux and 2 others
This site is dying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 12472 and 12 others
Yeah but high IQ good for women.
Women don't care about IQ, just like men don't give a shit about what degree the women have. Only looks matter

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard and JoseFromLondon
This chill asian doc i just went too was going to prescribe anything i wanted cos of my knowledge on it. Made me very happy, all he checked was my blood pressure. But ive got more bloods i meed to get done so we will see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and RealLooksmaxxer
Women don't care about IQ, just like men don't give a shit about what degree the women have. Only looks matter
Not true. After a woman passes my looks threshold I care about her IQ / status. 8/10 woman with a good career and a degree from a top university >>> 8/10 woman in a minimum wage job.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5746
This chill asian doc i just went too was going to prescribe anything i wanted cos of my knowledge on it. Made me very happy, all he checked was my blood pressure. But ive got more bloods i meed to get done so we will see.
Wtf it happens with me too, most of the time I know more about it than the docs.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard and Deleted member 6113
after the first paragraph, you completely veered off topic jfl. u dont even know what the western or oriental world is like too, so why speak on it?

you're right that an overwhelming amount of them will never be chads & the importance of academic success in comparison to slaying is pretty obvious, but that doesnt negate their intelligence lmfao. at least stay on topic when u vent instead of combining two completely unrelated topics in order to sound more dramatic.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 12472 and 1 other person
after the first paragraph, you completely veered off topic jfl. u dont even know what the western or oriental world is like too, so why speak on it?

you're right that an overwhelming amount of them will never be chads & the importance of academic success in comparison to slaying is pretty obvious, but that doesnt negate their intelligence lmfao. at least stay on topic when u vent instead of combining two completely unrelated topics in order to sound more dramatic.
Nearly all inventions and discoveries in stem were done by the western whites or Jews. Where is the indian newton? Einstein? Rutherford? Ford?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard and GetShrekt
Asians make more on average due to iq. Proof money aint shit to women unless you betabux.

Nearly all inventions and discoveries in stem were done by the western whites or Jews. Where is the indian newton? Einstein? Rutherford? Ford?
all of those were done in the previous few centuries, during the prime of european civilization, so obviously they would have the greatest capacity to do so. (not sure if u count jews like von neumman, einstein, oppenheimer, etc as truly 'white'). ancient curries developed the field of modern mathematics (number theory, algebra, & analysis) during a similar period when greeks explored geometry, various groups have been prosperous thru out human history.

if u look at academia rn, its p obvious whos disproportionately represented jfl. also, the chinese dont spread any of their progress outside of their institutions so its literally impossible to know their progression (which is also their wish lol). dont conflate looking like shit with not having significant achievements and intellect. stereotypes dont come from thin air, as u should know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 12472, Alexjohn009 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804, delusionalretard and 1 other person
I always knew it was a myth, asians always struck me as very dumb. Cherry-picked IQ tests.

all of those were done in the previous few centuries, during the prime of european civilization, so obviously they would have the greatest capacity to do so. (not sure if u count jews like von neumman, einstein, oppenheimer, etc as truly 'white'). ancient curries developed the field of modern mathematics (number theory, algebra, & analysis) during a similar period when greeks explored geometry, various groups have been prosperous thru out human history.

if u look at academia rn, its p obvious whos disproportionately represented jfl. also, the chinese dont spread any of their progress outside of their institutions so its literally impossible to know their progression (which is also their wish lol). dont conflate looking like shit with not having significant achievements and intellect. stereotypes dont come from thin air, as u should know.
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
Not true. After a woman passes my looks threshold I care about her IQ / status. 8/10 woman with a good career and a degree from a top university >>> 8/10 woman in a minimum wage job.
i prefer dumb girls. imagine some smart bitch constantly lecturing me on shit. Ugh

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12472 and lutte
read and agreed with every sentence before this

thats where u lost me buddy. Keep coping ricecel
Westerners never considered them as one of them. Poles are hated in England. Germans hate poles too.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Westerners never considered them as one of them. Poles are hated in England. Germans hate poles too.
And irish people are hated in england. And german people are hated in Germany. English people in general are just hateful fucks ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
sry bro, must be hard when u got the dogshit asian looks AND didnt get any of the asian intelligence

hope it works out better in the next life!

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
sry bro, must be hard when u got the dogshit asian looks AND didnt get any of the asian intelligence

I am not even rice. But ricecels have it worst. My heart goes to my fellow ricecels.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard and curryslayerordeath
Slavs are white but they have low prestige.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Wallenberg
self hating curry number 834939

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, looksmaxxtocope, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
In my experience, smart girls don't lecture.
idk i dont feel i am good enough as a person for a smart girl. Like shes on a different level mentally from me. Smart nerd type of girl isnt gonna want to be with some drugmaxx degenerate incel.
Whereas the dumb stacy thot isnt gonna wanna date me cuz looks.
So its a matter of what ill get rejected for - looks or personality.

• +1
Pls stop self-hate

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Marsiere214, delusionalretard and 2 others
idk i dont feel i am good enough as a person for a smart girl. Like shes on a different level mentally from me. Smart nerd type of girl isnt gonna want to be with some drugmaxx degenerate incel.
Whereas the dumb stacy thot isnt gonna wanna date me cuz looks.
So its a matter of what ill get rejected for - looks or personality.
I think that girls with good careers etc. have better social skills than lower-class girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and curryslayerordeath
  • +1
JFL Asian intelligence

In other words: Asian conscientiousness and conformity

Lol @ thinking being talented at being an upper middle class wageslave is somehow the pinnacle of intelligence.

Clowns

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, never_lucky, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Round faces, stands no chance against some Anglo- German.
yeah bro we are so subhuman a balkaner used to fuck one of the most beautiful female models while looking like this, muh anglo-german
article-0-1D878A7800000578-736_634x874.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
Good thread, please proceed to hate your race or conaider reincarnate while you pray you will be born as white men who studied nothing, got 2.0 GPA and impregnated a lady at 16 will somehow still end up making millions $$$$$

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Whos girl jn avi¿??!

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Another cuck under the white man’s leash. My condolences.

Yeah but low T. High IQ doesn't mean shit if your a pussy and low T. JFL
Then why you literally said that they weren't intelligent.... Stay concentrated graycel...

Same shit pajeet

Discovery of Americas changed the world yes but the real difference makers like industrialization, electricity, cars, etc. came about in the last 200 300 years so I was more or less right.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Same shit pajeet

Discovery of Americas changed the world yes but the real difference makers like industrialization, electricity, cars, etc. came about in the last 200 300 years so I was more or less right.
Capitalism was the best gift from the Europe to the world. We all would be peasants and slaves if capitalism wasn't created. It saved billions of people.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 9090
White men who studied nothing, got 2.0 GPA and impregnated a lady at 16 will somehow still end up making millions $$$$$. While we Asians just rot.
Do u think that's because of corrupting in the system or the inherent intelligent of white men

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Do u think that's because of corrupting in the system or the inherent intelligent of white men
IQ is genetic, also whites are high T.

• +1
yeah bro we are so subhuman a balkaner used to fuck one of the most beautiful female models while looking like this, muh anglo-german
article-0-1D878A7800000578-736_634x874.jpg
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 4464